$2,650

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JVM Events LLC

jvmwdp@gmail.com / 843-297-7808

JVM Events specializes in wedding and event planning and coordination, as well as floral design in the breathtakingly beautiful Charleston area. JVM Events takes a vested interest in assisting clients with every aspect of their event, eliminating as much stress as possible. With JVM Events on your side, your event will be remembered for years to come!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)

My Husband and I got married in May after a 1.5 year engagement! I first met Janet over the phone a few weeks after visiting Charleston... I immediately fell in love with her! From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I felt like she had known me for 20 years. Janet is so easy to work with and she was ALWAYS quick to respond! Janet has a fun and joyful personality, but a very serious, efficient work ethic. Janet planned the wedding of our dreams! I want to get married over and over so my relationship with Janet continues!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

If I could rate JVM Events over 5 stars, I could not rate Janet's services high enough. I cannot express how much my wedding went so smoothly and it was all thanks to Janet and the magic she does. From the first day I spoke with Janet on the phone, I could tell she really wanted to do an amazing job to make our wedding a special day. Throughout the whole planning process, Janet was so responsive and everything seemed to just fall into place. The small items that I definitely would have forgotten, Janet was on top of and already was tying up the lose ends. A few things that could have turned into some hiccups during planning and in the wedding, Janet made sure to solve quickly and get it resolved. She also is knows exactly to recommend if you are having problems finding vendors. Working with her was amazing.

The day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about except to get ready, take pictures, eat/drink, dance and enjoy my wedding. I had nothing to worry about, as Janet and her team had it all covered. My wedding went so smoothly and everything was just so on point. The venue was setup beautifully and I cannot express how amazing everything turned out more than I could possibly imagine. From the flowers, to the decor, and the rehearsal... There were so many comments on how perfect everything turned out and I really couldn't have done it without Janet. We really cannot express how much we appreciated her being there and making it one to remember.

Profile Picture Lani, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Janet is the most amazing wedding planner anyone could hire. When I first got engaged I had no plans for getting a wedding planner. I am very organized and thought it would be easy enough to plan the wedding myself. The venue did require me to hire a wedding planner and they highly recommended Janet. My advice to all brides is to get a planner and if you are in Charleston use Janet. It does not matter how organized you are, if you are having a wedding you will need the extra help and expertise of a planner. Janet was incredibly quick to respond to my emails. She was always available to meet in person or talk on the phone. Most importantly, Janet was always very honest and fair. She totally brought my vision to life on the day of the wedding. Janet managed the entire day so I did not have to worry about anything. I could not be happier with how smooth everything flowed that day. My guest commented on how organized and beautiful the day was. I owe it all to Janet!

View Vendor Response

Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Janet with JVM Events is a professional, yet fun spirited person who loves what she does. The special touches that Janet provides along with an eye for detail makes her services highly sought after. Janet is very creative and listens extremely well. We love working with her and can recommend her wholeheartedly. Tonia - Charleston Uplighting LLC

We always look forward to working with JVM Events. Janet really takes pride in what she does and she's a pleasure to be around.

The Willis Blume Agency and our bands love working with JVM Events. Janet is so incredibly organized and professional and makes sure everything runs as smooth as possible!!

Events