Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About justpix,inc. photography

We are a small boutique studio located in the Heart of Downtown Crystal Lake,IL ....We've been photographing clients in all arenas since 1996. From Senior portraits to Weddings to Babies...We LoVe our clients and want to be with them every step of the way in their life's greatest moments!! We specialize in Contemporary Wedding Photography with a natural flair and gift for amazing posing! We pride ourselves on listening to your vision and executing it to the fullest of your dreams....from our first consultation until the album is placed in your hands after your wedding we'll walk you through all the steps to ensure amazing results to last a lifetime! Come see us and let us put together an amazing plan for your Big Day!!!

In 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2018 We were Voted THE Best Photographer in McHenry County "BEST OF THE FOX" by our Clients !! Come check us out!!!

Follow justpix,inc. photography on

justpix,inc. photography 6
justpix,inc. photography 7

Christine Keltner · Married on 06/01/2018

Professional and Creative!

Justine and John of Justpix, Inc. are amazing and talented photographers! They captured our wedding day on June 1, 2018. The beauty, love, and romance of our relationship shines through in our photos. Justine took great charge in making our day calm, relaxed, and enjoyable! Justpix is fabulous to work with and we cannot wait to use them for future maternity and baby sessions! Justine has a great heart and passion for what she does-and it is shows in her work! We loved working with her on our special day!!!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 05/26/2018

Priceless Memories!!

Justine was SO amazing to work with.. she photographed our wedding 5.27.18 and we could not wait to review her. She was such a help in the planning process and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. She shot our wedding with Dave and they were both professional, detail oriented and fun to work with.. especially since it was an unexpected 95 degree day, they just kept working! During our ceremony we couldn’t even tell they were there.. they were not a distraction at all. We couldn’t have been happier with the outcome and can’t wait to enjoy these pictures for the rest of our lives. Justine also shot our engagement pictures which was the perfect way to “get to know each other”. Justpix, inc. is simply the BEST!!!

justpix,inc. photography 8
    justpix,inc. photography 14
    justpix,inc. photography 15
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/19/2018

We can not thank Justine and her husband enough for their work on our wedding day (and everything before) a few weeks ago! We started our wedding planning off going with another company, but after we signed a contract with them they were flakey when it came to responding (which was extremely frustrating because we were living in south Alabama planning our wedding in Woodstock, IL). We had planned our engagement photos with this other company and on the plane trip up... they canceled our session. We were so upset and knew that was not the kind of company we wanted photographing our wedding day. I went on Instagram and looked up hashtags to explore other photographer options. When I found Justpix and talked with Justine for the first time, I knew I FINALLY found a person I could trust!! It turned out, she had photographed my Aunt and Uncles wedding almost 20 years ago! From the beginning she helped ease my worries and helped guide me through the time line for the day. She was always willing to help with ANY other question I had, which was a blessing because my wedding was one of the first I have been to! The wedding day was flawless thanks to Justine! She went above and beyond taking photos and helped keep the day moving and organized. Then, a few short weeks later the photo gallery she created is filled with memories we will cherish forever. SO MANY AMAZING PHOTOS. It took my husband and I almost two hours to go through all of them smiling and enjoying each one. I am so thankful we found her and would recommend Justpix to anyone looking for a personable, trustworthy, and talented photographer.

• Brian Kelm Productions
    Brian Kelm Productions Wedding DJs

Justine is amazing to work and collaborate with for a wedding! I've been gifted to work with her on two weddings over the last couple years and each of them have been amazing! She is such a talented photographer and we have a great chemistry in working together and talking about all the specific details, staging, and fun planned! She is up for anything, very talented, and have been blessed to have been referred by her and performed for her niece's wedding a couple summer's ago!

• Scott Parr Weddings
    Scott Parr Weddings Wedding DJs

Just Pix goes above and beyond to ensure that their Brides and Grooms have the Best Wedding Possible!

• Terry Brady Ceremonies
    Terry Brady Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

My wife and I rarely attend receptions anymore. However, in September of last year I officiated the wedding of Michelle and Brian Klinke. John and Justine happened to be the photographers at the event. I was impressed with their professionalism and their work ethic. Furthermore, after having dinner with the two of them at the reception, I was more than impressed with both of them---professionally AND personally. I endorse them both with the highest marks and look forward to woriing with and recommending them in the future.

• Crystal Lake, 60014 See on map