1027 33rd St NW, Arlington, VA 20007 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,250
  • Deals 1

About Jordan von Lange Events

Jordan von Lange Events--located in Washington, D.C. and providing services to couples in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas--is a boutique wedding event planning company. Providing stress-free planning for you, Jordan strives to create an event that is fun and memorable for all involved. Let Jordan and her team organize all your vendors, entertainment, and styles so that you don't have to worry about a thing.

With Jordan von Lange Events, you will save time, money, and stress. Jordan offers comprehensive wedding packages to give you a truly spectacular celebration. Services offered in her most popular wedding package include creation of event timelines, vendor consultations, budget management, and unlimited email and phone correspondence. With this package, you can leave all the details to Jordan so that you can have a completely stress-free day.

• Events By Naty
lmp wedding 251 51 1021285

10 Reviews for Jordan von Lange Events

• Megan

Megan · Married on 08/03/2019

Our day was perfect because of Jordan!

When I was planning my wedding, the number one piece of advice I got was to hire a day of coordinator, and boy am I glad my husband and I went with Jordan! I spoke to several potential day of coordinators before selecting one and from the very beginning, I knew that Jordan was the right pick. From the first phone call, she made me feel completely at ease and when she said "I just want you to wake up on the day of your wedding and relax and have a mimosa and know that I have everything else covered," I was sold. And that is exactly what happened! She was so personable, communicative, and accommodating. I live on the west coast and had to make some special arrangements for my final venue walk through, etc. and she was so willing to work with that. We had several phone calls and emails where we discussed every single detail of the wedding. The night of our rehearsal, she picked up all our decorations so that we wouldn't have to worry about getting them to the venue the next day. She executed every single one of my visions for venue decorations perfectly and seamlessly wrangled our huge bridal party (including several rowdy guys) and kept us all on schedule the entire night. If we needed a cocktail, she had one for us. If we needed to find someone, she found them. She is not only hard-working, but also lots of fun! She was AMAZING!! We literally felt like every single thing was perfect at our wedding and we know that we wouldn't have been able to pull that off without Jordan. Trust me when I say that you need to hire this phenomenal day of coordinator!! Thank you, Jordan!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Jordan von Lange Events's reply:

Megan, wow thank you so much for this touching review- it means the world to me! You and Randy have such a special connection and it was an absolute honor for me to have been a part of your wedding day! Thank YOU!
  • Susan

Susan Werner Gassman · Married on 06/10/2019

Professional & Fun!

Jordan and her team did a spectacular job as the wedding coordinator's for a ceremony where I was the officiant. I left all the details to Jordan and her crew and she had everything worked out beautifully. This was a gorgeous outdoor wedding due to Jordan's expert care!

Sent on 06/10/2019

JOHANNA FRIEDLANDER · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Wedding Planning Experience

I highly recommend Jordan for your wedding planning. Jordan did an amazing job with my wedding in June. I contracted with Jordan for the month of planning package. As part of this, she provided excellent vendor recommendations and was available for any questions I had. In addition, she worked with me on additional hrs to support the extra challenges and needs of my wedding being held at my house. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Jordan worked with my vendors and put in additional effort to make everything look so beautiful. She was calm and collected the whole day… even when I thought I forgot some big things. She quickly and calmly helped me resolve. Even though I was holding the wedding at my house, I didn’t want to have to worry about anything on the big day and Jordan made that a reality.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Jordan von Lange Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount