Alexandra Mandato Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alexandra Mandato Photography

Welcome, and congratulations on your engagement! I'm Alex and I am a Maryland based photographer, who loves to travel all over! My true calling is to serve others and help them create and document all the beautiful moments this life has to offer. I believe love should be celebrated as much as possible and I believe in creating beautiful and strong marriages, not just beautiful weddings!

I'm sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It's all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You're planning the day that you've been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over! My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images; it's a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! When I think back to my wedding day, I remember amazing memories.... but most of the moments I remember really well are the instances that were captured in my pictures. They are priceless to me. Our photographer made us feel so incredibly comfortable and for the first time, I experienced what it feels like to be in front of the camera as a bride. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience..... shouldn't it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it's to create an experience that they will never forget.

I love connecting and building relationships with my clients so please visit my website (www.alexandramandatophoto.com) to learn more about me and my photographic approach! I can't wait to hear from you as well to learn more about you both and the big day!

Follow Alexandra Mandato Photography on

Alexandra Mandato Photography 5
Alexandra Mandato Photography 6
Alexandra Mandato Photography 7

Emma · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Alex is genuinely one of the most amazing people to work with! She is incredibly helpful and supportive in literally all aspects of the process. She is so down to earth and fun to work with, but has really extensive experience to help your day and photos go flawlessly. Definitely check out her work! She is so so talented.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend Alex!

Alex was the photographer for our wedding along with Cat Granger who was her second shooter. I can't recommend Alex enough! She was incredibly easy to work with, reasonable and made my husband and I feel comfortable through the whole process. To top it off she's a fantastic photographer! Our photos came out beautifully. Thanks Alex!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

You can really tell that Alex loves what she does! I cannot think of any way that she could have done a better job. She even worked to help ensure other elements of our wedding went smoothly. She also sent some sneak peek photos less than 48 hours after our wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Alexandra Mandato Photography Pricing

Alexandra Mandato Photography Price Rates

Real Weddings

• The Petal Pusher
    The Petal Pusher Wedding Florists

Partnering with Alex for our 2017 Styled Shoot was a dream. We love the way she captured the unique details of the day. She knew how to help everything and everyone look their best. We can't wait to spend more time working with her- she is simply a delight to be around! XO!