Mount Airy, MD 21771 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alexandra Mandato Photography

Welcome, and congratulations on your engagement! I'm Alex and I am a Maryland based photographer, who loves to travel all over! My true calling is to serve others and help them create and document all the beautiful moments this life has to offer. I believe love should be celebrated as much as possible and I believe in creating beautiful and strong marriages, not just beautiful weddings!

I'm sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It's all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You're planning the day that you've been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over! My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images; it's a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! When I think back to my wedding day, I remember amazing memories.... but most of the moments I remember really well are the instances that were captured in my pictures. They are priceless to me. Our photographer made us feel so incredibly comfortable and for the first time, I experienced what it feels like to be in front of the camera as a bride. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience..... shouldn't it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it's to create an experience that they will never forget.

I love connecting and building relationships with my clients so please visit my website (www.alexandramandatophoto.com) to learn more about me and my photographic approach! I can't wait to hear from you as well to learn more about you both and the big day!

Follow Alexandra Mandato Photography on

Alexandra Mandato Photography 3
Alexandra Mandato Photography 4
Alexandra Mandato Photography 5

Emma · Married on 10/26/2019

Alex is genuinely one of the most amazing people to work with! She is incredibly helpful and supportive in literally all aspects of the process. She is so down to earth and fun to work with, but has really extensive experience to help your day and photos go flawlessly. Definitely check out her work! She is so so talented.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 10/19/2019

So friendly and talented!

Alex makes you feel at ease and comfortable immediately, like you’re having your picture taken by an old friend! She is so so talented, Tyler and I will be using her for any future photography needs!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Jake

Jake · Married on 10/06/2019

A Stellar Photographer & A Wonderful Person!

Alex was our first and without a doubt our most favorite wedding vendor. She was absolutely outstanding from the start. My Wife and I had a specific “look” that we wanted for our pictures and Alex’s work was so well represented on her site - she delivered above and beyond what we were hoping for in our engagement session AND on our wedding day.

She’s also a blast to be around. She made us feel so comfortable in our engagement session that we felt like professionals on the day of our wedding! She’s very natural.

Also, she’s extremely dedicated and clearly gives you her all - while at our wedding, there was the opportunity for pictures during a beautiful sunset. Alex came to us and asked if we wanted to go outside for the pictures and she literally ran with us to get us setup for amazing pictures. Her effort was non-stop and always fun. She really feels like a friend.

We highly recommend her for any engagement and wedding session. We can’t wait to have her for family photos in the future as well!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Alexandra Mandato Photography Pricing

Alexandra Mandato Photography Price Rates

Real Weddings

• The Petal Pusher
    The Petal Pusher Wedding Florists

Partnering with Alex for our 2017 Styled Shoot was a dream. We love the way she captured the unique details of the day. She knew how to help everything and everyone look their best. We can't wait to spend more time working with her- she is simply a delight to be around! XO!

• Mount Airy, 21771 See on map