9480 VIRGINIA CENTER BLVD 111, Vienna, VA 22181 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About CM Events & Design

CM Events & Design is a premier wedding event planner in Vienna, Virginia. They create inspired, out of the box events that showcase what makes you unique as a couple. CM Events & Design’s organized and creative staff will turn your dream wedding vision into a reality. They work with top vendors to offer you not only a beautiful wedding design, but affordable service across the board. Choose CM Events & Design for a once in a lifetime romantic experience.

CM Events & Design offers full-service event design and planning services for weddings of every kind. All of their weddings are custom designed and executed to perfection, making your engagement experience stress-free. During your initial consultation, you will receive a complete service menu in order to create your custom package. CM Events & Design also offers partial planning, day-of coordination service, and destination wedding packages.

Areas Covered

CM Events & Design provides planning services for weddings in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. They also specialize in Caribbean destination weddings.

joe liz wedding pearl for mayte 1 51 1026989 v1

CM Events & Design 3
CM Events & Design 4
  • Crista

Crista Macias · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing eye for design and attention to detail

Candice and Briana are the dream team!! Two amazing people whose main objective is to make sure you are 100% satisfied. And they did not disappoint!! Our wedding was an absolute dream. I felt confident I could trust them in bringing our vision to life and they went above and beyond. Not only do they have an eye for design, but they were so professional and handled everything with ease. I felt completely relaxed on my wedding day all thanks to them! They helped me with every step in the planning process and I am extremely grateful for them. I would recommend them if you want a unique and one-of-a-kind destination or local wedding!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Pasquale

Pasquale Anderson · Married on 04/28/2019

Happy Bride

Candice and her team were excellent professionals with full-service planning and trendy ideas to maximize your day. I was able to have a classic wedding at a beautiful vineyard, while staying in my budget. Candice is well informed about all policies and procedures and was very involved in site visits, tastings with catering and the hair/make up trials. She puts your happiness on your special day at the forefront of the planning experience. The entire time I was able to continue my busy work schedule and even move into a new home because I had Candice making sure I had everything I needed for all deliverables. My friends and family were blown away at the comprehensive service by CM Events. Do yourself a favor and give Candice a call to plan your wedding/big event.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    CM Events & Design 5
    CM Events & Design 6
    CM Events & Design 7
    CM Events & Design 8
  • Megan

Megan L Butcher · Married on 01/11/2019

Professional, Amazing, and Kind!

Candice is absolutely amazing to work with, no detail is left unseen! During the whole process she was super responsive to emails and answering all of my questions. On the big day of the event she was calm, happy, and very professional and created the most stunning event setup I have ever seen! I wish I could give her a higher rating! :)

Sent on 01/11/2019

CM Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3