Fort Collins, CO 80526 Map · Phone number

About Jolly Events

Our philosophy comes from the founder and creator of Jolly Events. Her vision is to take some time for yourself to be spoiled each day. Life has so many magical events and memories that every moment of the design and execution process should be cherished. We want to make every second memorable, enjoyable, and something that others will talk about. Let's face it: we all want to be in the spotlight, the topic of conversation, the one setting the bar to a different level. We are here to execute your visions. We are here to pamper you. Let us help you be spoiled. Please share your story with us at Emily@jollyevents.org or 970.420.1478

farmhouse ss 2
farmhouse ss 2
a65e244747dbee43 1416884119637 farmhouse style shoot

20 Reviews for Jolly Events

Patricia · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessie at Jolly Events was the planner for my daughter's wedding this past June. She did a wonderful job - she was professional, polished, an excellent problem solver, and did everything with a smile. I am so glad she part of our wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/16/2018

Our daughter's wedding and reception went so smoothly! Both were held at our home, yet the Jolly Events team made us feel like we were their guests at an upscale venue. They paid attention to details and the needs of the bride and groom. We could not be happier with how the whole weekend played out. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Laurie · Married on 07/01/2017

If I could give Jolly Events 10 stars I would!! Emily, Jessie, and Megan were lifesavers for our big day! Being the control freak that I am I was convinced I could organize and have our wedding day run seamlessly allll on my own. Ha ha ha.. absolutely not the case! I believe it was two weeks prior to our big day I was having my fourth melt down and wanting to just elope, then there was Jolly Events to save the day! These girls took over EVERYTHING so I wasn't stressing out about phone calls, timing and organizing the week before the wedding! They understood my vision and completely exceeded our expectations♡♡  everything was set up perfectly! Even being the overly ambition control freak I am, I thought I'd be able to make 20+ centerpieces the day before our wedding.. and not only did they pick up the flowers from Whole Foods and make all of them for me.. They also took all of my decorations the day before so I could just relax, enjoy my morning, and take the limo down with my girls and not have to worry about lugging everything down there. Talk about going above and beyond.  Our wedding ran smoother than I could have ever imagined and there is absolutely NO WAY I would've enjoyed the day stress free without these girls there. The fact that Jolly Events was able to accommodate us TWO weeks before the wedding and help us execute our dream Wedding Day goes to show how much passion they have for what they do. I've had friends and clients use Jolly Events to coordinate weddings and have heard nothing but THE BEST experiences, and I just feel so lucky that we got to share the best day of our lives with them! ♡  If you're newly engaged or have been planning on your own I highly recommend saving yourself stress, time, and multiple meltdowns and let Emily and her team take care of you, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Sonja K Photography
    Sonja K Photography Wedding Photographers

Emily and her team at Jolly Events are truly a dream to work with. Every wedding day with them runs smoothly and without any stress, both for the wedding party + guests as well as for all the vendors involved! I have loved every wedding I worked on with Jolly Events- including my own! I wouldn't have put my special day in anyone else's hands. If you are looking for a showering of joy, and a completely relaxed and beautiful wedding day, Jolly Events is your answer! Love them!

• Fort Collins, 80526 See on map