Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30319 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joie De Vie Occasions

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Joie De Vie Occasions offers wedding planning services. Their main goal is to help couples celebrate life’s most special occasions and the joy found in each event. They consider it an honor to witness the joy between family and friends during weddings as they watch a couple become one. The team at Joie De Vie Occasions uses a blend of experience, creativity, knowledge, and a passion for weddings during each planning process.

Amy Ackerman, the owner of Joie De Vie Occasions, has always had the ability to see the larger picture while focusing on the small details. Treating every client like family, she plans each wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner with extreme care. Clients can utilize her full planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination abilities for items such as budget analysis, event design, guest list management, creating timelines, and organizing to-do lists. Joie De Vie Occasions is experienced in the following wedding types:

• Civil

12 Reviews for Joie De Vie Occasions

1 User photo

Joie De Vie Occasions 1

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

I really don't know what I would have done without Amy. I can genuinely say she is a wedding life saver! I had NO idea how much organization and planning goes into coordination and day of scheduling alone. As the days grew closer to the big day, and panic set in, I found myself unable to manage the final details that I thought would be so simple. I reached out to Amy, and within moments of talking to her I knew I made the right decision. It was smooth sailing from there! I will never forget that initial conversation because it was the first time I felt calm in weeks. Amy's attention to detail is impeccable. I think what makes her extra special is her ability to pick up on the seemingly small details that actually make a huge difference. When planning out the day of timeline she took everyone's special requests into consideration and helped create a flow that only a pro could execute. Amy is incredibly professional- but also extremely fun to be around!! She will make you smile just when you need it most. Having her there that day was amazing. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/19/2015

Amy Ackerman was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. As our day of wedding coordinator, she went far above and beyond our expectations, both with her initial meeting and lead up to the event, and on the actual day. She is professional, kind, and highly organized...all of the things I most wanted and needed during our wedding.

She showed her professionalism by effortlessly managing the dynamics between herself and the venues 'wedding coordinator' ensuring that my vision and desires were met, while avoiding conflict with the venue. In addition, during the actual wedding, she managed to identify several loose ends I hadn't thought of and gently remind me and my family, without further stressing us out.

This leads to the next attribute, kindness. I'm sure there are many highly capable wedding coordinators, but what I think makes Amy stand out is that she is equally kind and patient. This may seem obvious, but I've seen several of my friends wedding planners show their frustration or even snap at the bride during the weekend. Amy never came close...and if she was stressed or frustrated, no one would ever know. She was gracious and calm, which helped keep me that way on anything but a calm day.

Finally, Amy is extremely organized. She went through all of my vendors contracts, created our master timeline, and followed-up on loose ends to ensure no details were forgotten. We're so grateful to have had her assistance during what will surely be one of the most important and happiest days of our life. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Anna · Married on 12/14/2013

Having Amy Ackerman by our side for our wedding was the best decision we made during the entire process! Not only was her team incredibly professional and willing to help in any way at all, but they were so fun to be around. Our wedding day was a snowy December day, so there was some room for disaster. However, I did not need to worry about any details because I trusted Amy and her team completely.

Working with Amy in the months before the wedding was so enjoyable. She is super organized and thinks through each situation with such consideration that is is immediately clear her clients have nothing to worry about. Amy's attention to detail proves she values each bride's unique perspective and wants them to have their perfect day.

I was so comforted while I was having my hair and make up done with my bridesmaids that I did not have to think about anything going wrong. We were able to enjoy the best weekend of our lives because we had the best help surrounding us.

I cannot wait to recommend Amy and her team to my girlfriends in the future!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Award

Joie De Vie Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30319 See on map
    We work around the clock!