Jodi Lokey Events & Makeup Artistry is a professional wedding planner based out of Lockport, New York. Owner Jodi has been in the wedding industry for more than five years and kick-started her career in 2017 when she discovered a passion for cosmetics. She entered the event planning scene not long after, and today, she works with couples across the nation, hoping to tie the knot in fun, innovative ways. Leave all the details of your special day to Jodi for a milestone you'll remember for life.

Jodi believes your wedding should reflect your unique love story, and that's why she's created a range of full-service, month-of, and day-of packages to match your planning personality. She also offers consultations on venue contracts, scheduling, and permitting so that you can sit back and savor your moment without having to think about the logistics. When it comes to vendors, Jodi is all systems go, giving you access to her list of the area's finest florists, photographers, and caterers. Tie in some of Jodi's top-notch makeup services for a full experience of her wedding know-how.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Mia
Mia Sent on 12/14/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Above and Beyond Expectations

The BEST! Jodi and her husband Garrett were an amazing addition to our wedding. From the start, she took a last minute booking and got to work immediately, asking if I needed other services for the day. Which I kindly accepted. Garrett handled the flower arrangements and took my ideas by storm, crafting beautiful pieces to complement our theme along with corsages, boutonnières and bouquets for everyone in the wedding party. Jodi was so graciously helpful, communicative, and flexible throughout the entire process and made sure that everything was perfect for us. She went above and beyond what a typical makeup artist would do and even went out of her way to come and help set up the venue the day before. Jodi also crafted a beautiful log to fit our wood themed wedding as a complete surprise and brought it the day of the wedding. I can’t thank her and Garrett enough for everything they did to contribute to the wedding. I highly recommend these two for any and all of your wedding needs. They will go through great lengths to make it exceptional.
C
Catherine Sent on 09/19/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Fantastic experience with Jodi

Such attention to detail! The effort Jodi put in was amazing. One stop shop took all the angst out of my beautiful day. Jodi and Garrett took all the worries away so I could enjoy my special day
J
Jesse Sent on 12/03/2023
1 out of 5 rating

Not upfront about policies

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to cancel my trip just five days after booking Jodi. Even though I gave over four months notice, she refused to refund me and stated she didn’t have a refund policy. I wasn’t made aware of this until after I cancelled the trip.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Garrett Lokey
Garrett Lokey
Vice President

Garrett holds a special place in our business. Not only is he my husband, but he adds such great detail and passion to every event. His eye for floral design is such precision. His self taught photography level is so special, people reccommend him! He does most of the behind the scenes work with passion and eye for detail in everything.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding