2619 North College Road, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Joanne Miranda Designs

Every bride deserves to have a special "something" on her wedding day. Ever since you were a little girl, you've dreamed of that day: what you'll wear, how you'll look. My greatest pleasure is to work with a bride to design a unique, one-of-a-kind headpiece, veil or piece of jewelry. Whether it's for you, your bridal party, flower girl or your mom, I can take your vision and make it a reality.

Follow Joanne Miranda Designs on

veilpic4

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Joanne Miranda Designs

Rob · event on 11/14/2014

I have ALWAYS heard good things not only about the quality of the products you sell, but also about the way you do your business (good service and practices). I am a transgendered individual who has always admired your store from afar (online) and have gotten to know you as an individual. I finally made a decision to see your 'new' store a few weeks ago. I admit that I was a bit apprehensive at first (personal insecurity), but the second I came in and you began to help me look around, you were nothing short of respectful, helpful, and even offered a dressing area without my prompting. That is all I expect in life is to be treated with dignity from others (not special treatment). Upon leaving the store with an amazing dress, I realized something -- there are still good people in this world among the bad eggs. Simply put, there is NO pleasing some people no matter how hard you try...so just focus on what YOU are doing and screw the rest! You have a loyal patron in me Joanne Beine Miranda! Thank you...

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • W

Tiffany · Married on 03/08/2011

Joanne is extremely talented at what she does. She has created 2 hairpieces for me - both of which turned out phenomenal and just as I had envisioned!! She is such a wonderful person to work with and it is very evident she is passionate about her work! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2010

She can customize anything and for any occasion! I plan on using her for future events I will attend. I received nothing but positive comments on my veil/headpiece and it was perfect with my gown and whole look...She encourages your feedback so you help with the actual design of the product...Loved working with her! So, so talented! Happy wedding and ever after to all :)

Sent on 03/09/2011

Award

Joanne Miranda Designs FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• Millie Holloman Photography
    Millie Holloman Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Joanne's hair pieces and we love Joanne! Great quality work and she will work with you to create just what you need!

• Tyler Kent
    Tyler Kent Wedding Hair & Makeup

Joanne's work is BEAUTIFUL!!! She has such a creative mind and her pieces show it! She is super sweet and very easy to work with!

• Timeless Fotographie
    Timeless Fotographie Wedding Photographers

Great lady!!

• 2619 North College Road Wilmington, 28405 See on map
    9106197681 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 11-5 Sat 11-3