Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number

About JMK Design LLC

JMK Design offers couture design & custom alterations with a high focus on bridal, special occasion & tailoring needs. We cannot wait to make your design or alterations vision a reality!

Follow JMK Design LLC on

jmk
jmk1

18 Reviews for JMK Design LLC

renee · Married on 07/21/2018

Joy is awesome! extremely talented-my dress came out fantastic! highly recommend.

Malorie · Married on 05/27/2017

I am so happy that I was able to work with Joy and Kristina! They were both such a pleasure to work with. The boutique where I bought my dress recommended Joy as a seamstress, and I'm glad they did! They were very flexible, and worked around my busy and ever-changing work schedule. They are both very kind and patient people and extremely easy to work with. And the results were amazing!

Joy has an eye for detail, and she helped me feel comfortable and beautiful in my dress. It fit great on the day of my wedding! When I purchased my dress, I also purchased a cathedral length veil and some lace pieces that matched the ones on my dress in hopes of creating a show-stopping and unique veil. I brought everything to her, explained my vision, and she knocked it out of the park and gave me exactly what I had been dreaming up! I received so many compliments on my dress and veil, and I have Joy to thank!

Kristine · Married on 11/19/2016

Joy did a wonderful job on my wedding gown. She was very professional while still being personal and laid back at the same time. I wanted to make some changes to the hem on my gown, and Joy helped me visualize it and really brought the vision to life - my dress was perfect!

Sent on 01/03/2017

JMK Design LLC's reply:

Kristine, thank you so much for your sweet review! We truly enjoyed working with you on your bridal alterations. Thank you again for trusting JMK Design and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Award

JMK Design LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns