Prospect Park South, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant

Before becoming ordained in the Universal Life Church in 2012, I worked as a writer, teacher, and labor support doula. My experience as a doula immediately informed my new life as a marriage celebrant, and I strive to bring the same calm and good-humored presence to the planning of your wedding ceremony that I brought into the labor and delivery room. I'm here to help you take a deep breath about all the logistics, and stay centered in the love and committment that brought you, not just to this monumental day, but also to your ongoing and future life together.

I'm also a poet and occasional journalist, so it brings me great joy to craft meaningful and personalized ceremony scripts, based on your story as a couple and your wishes for the wedding day.

I write personalized ceremony scripts, working with you to identify what ceremony rituals have meaning for you as a couple. There is also the option of having me interview family and friends. I then select anecdotes and details that seem to capture the heart of your relationship according to you and the people who love you. I primarily perform non-denominational ceremonies, but am happy to include religious rituals, passages, and songs to make your wedding day exactly how you envisioned.

Follow Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant on
Tears of joy
5d557ccb572fe5b1 1511201615682 340

26 Reviews for Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant

Sarah Ashey · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Part of our Wedding!

Jillian went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony amazing. So many guests told us that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful they'd ever witnessed, and were asking where we'd found her! She really captured who we are as a couple, and made our ceremony feel so intimate, loving, and funny. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Allison Isenberg · Married on 09/21/2019

Jillian was an absolute pleasure to work with, highly recommend!!

We were planning a small legal ceremony in Fort Tryon Park before heading to Italy for the larger symbolic ceremony, and we wanted an officiant who could help us make the day incredibly special.

Jillian was amazing from the first point of contact to the day of the event. She was very friendly, well-organized, and clearly knew her stuff. But most importantly Jillian took the time and care to make sure that she got to know us and helped craft a ceremony that was personal and intimate, and really was fitting of our love for each other.

Jillian was the consummate professional, and went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything ran smoothly and beautifully, and even helped calm my nerves before the big moment.

After the ceremony she took care of all the paperwork and followed up with very kind words of support for our marriage.

We would recommend Jillian in a heartbeat to anyone looking for an officiant in the NYC area!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 60.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Franny, Wedding Officiant & Day-Of Stage Manager Wedding Officiants

Jillian is a wonderfully beautiful officiant who is communicative, creative, and down-to-earth. Any time I'm unable to officiate a wedding for a couple, I refer them to Jillian who I know will take wonderful care with their ceremony.

• Prospect Park South Brooklyn, NY, 11226 See on map
    646-759-9944 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant)