Prospect Park South, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Deals 1

About Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant

Love in the Time of COVID: I live right near Prospect Park so contact me for pay-what-you-can pre-scripted elopements in Prospect Park. Last minute inquiries welcome! Let's still celebrate love in dark times!

Before becoming ordained in the Universal Life Church in 2012, I worked as a writer/editor, teacher, and labor support doula. My experience as a doula immediately informed my new life as a marriage celebrant, and I strive to bring the same calm and good-humored presence to the planning of your wedding ceremony that I brought into the labor and delivery room. I'm here to help you take a deep breath about all the logistics, and stay centered in the love and committment that brought you, not just to this monumental day, but also to your ongoing and future life together.

My experience as a writer and editor allows me to bring together your reflections on your relationship with those of your loved ones to craft a personalized wedding ceremony that gets at the heart of what you mean to one another and what marriage means to the two of you.

I also recently completed a Master's in Social Work and and am working towards becoming a licensed couples therapist. I'll soon begin offering premarital counseling sessions, so stay tuned for that and let me know if you'd be interested in a discounted pilot premarital counseling rate.

I write personalized ceremony scripts, working with you to identify ceremony elements and rituals that have meaning for you. There is also the option of having me interview family and friends, whom I send a series of questions, and then have a bit of back and forth to tease out the anecdotes and details that capture the heart of your relationship: the light & sweet, the deeply felt, and the comical. I love to work with couples to capture a tone that matches their personalities, bringing forward the honesty, humor, and sincerity that goes into not just a wedding, but a relationship and marriage. I primarily perform non-denominational ceremonies, but am more than happy to include religious rituals, passages, and songs to make your wedding deeply meaningful to you and your loved ones.

Follow Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant on

Videos 1 Video

27 Reviews for Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn Berger · Married on 11/05/2019

Hiring Jillian is a no-brainer!

Jillian officiated our wedding in LIC this past May. She is so lovely to work with--we really enjoyed collaborating with her to create a beautiful, non denominational ceremony. Jillian has a great framework for creating a unique ceremony. She really listened to what we wanted (to be clear, we had no idea what we wanted when we first met her) and guided us through the process. Jillian has a graceful, calming presence and we were thrilled to see her on our wedding day. If you have come across this review: contact Jillian ASAP!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sarah Ashey · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Part of our Wedding!

Jillian went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony amazing. So many guests told us that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful they'd ever witnessed, and were asking where we'd found her! She really captured who we are as a couple, and made our ceremony feel so intimate, loving, and funny. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant 1
    Small Prospect Park Minimony Weddings

I am offering pay-what-you-can pre-scripted ceremonies in Prospect Park during this strange, pandemic time. We still need to celebrate love! Last minute availability is possible, so don't hesitate to contact me!

• Franny, Wedding Officiant & Day-Of Stage Manager Wedding Officiants

Jillian is a wonderfully beautiful officiant who is communicative, creative, and down-to-earth. Any time I'm unable to officiate a wedding for a couple, I refer them to Jillian who I know will take wonderful care with their ceremony.

• Prospect Park South Brooklyn, NY, 11226 See on map
    617-812-8068 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jillian Buckley Wedding Officiant)