3245 Perry Ave. Bronx, NY, Saint Albans, NY 10467 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $298
  • Deals 1

About Pura Vida Weddings

Pura Vida Weddings offers wedding officiant services in New York and surrounding areas. The ordained minister, Juan Enrique Toro, creates ceremonies using the power of love to inspire both the couple and guests of the service. Pura Vida weddings are non-traditional yet meaningful celebrations of life and love, and will make your wedding day one to remember.

Experience
Reverend Juan Enrique Toro is a Unity minister with 25 years of experience. Throughout his years as a minister, he has performed hundreds of ceremonies for couples in the Northeast. Reverend Toro is also bilingual, being fluent in both English and Spanish, and is happy to perform weddings in one or both languages.

Pura Vida Weddings specializes in bilingual, bicultural, interfaith, non-denominational, and same sex wedding ceremonies. Each ceremony is customized to meet the couple’s individual needs and visions for their special day. Reverend Toro welcomes adjustments to the wording, readings or rituals included in the ceremony, so you can honor your individual backgrounds as well as your history as a couple. Pura Vida Weddings also provides counseling and vow renewal services.

Areas Covered
Pura Vida Weddings are available in New York state, as well as Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

Follow Pura Vida Weddings on

5ccbefafe4e54877 1448899226774 img0298

13 Reviews for Pura Vida Weddings

Karla Hidalgo-Diaz · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Mr. Toro is very professional and very helpful. He emailed us our ceremony for our approval. It was beautiful. He made our bilingual ceremony very special. Our guests loved it.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

Best decision I ever made

I was 6 weeks away from my wedding and realized I forgot to book the most important part of the wedding, my officiant. I desperately went on the hunt through the app and sent a mass message to every officiant on the app. I got many responses but Juan’s stood out. It wasn’t his price that stood out, which is extremely reasonable, but it was his genuine and sincere response to my request. I knew from reading that first response that he was a very nice human being. I decided to go with him for his great ratings, price and professionalism. What I didn’t know was how great of an addition he was to the wedding. He was so accommodating to all my requests, communicated throughout the entire process, expressed his excitement for our union, and performed an amazing ceremony full of inspiration, love, faith, and joy. He even takes your marriage certificate and mails it out for you! He also emailed me and left some encouraging and beautiful words. Like this guy is the best! Thank you Juan for being a part of my wedding and for your professionalism throughout this process. You are a gem!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Joel · Married on 07/29/2018

Juan was an amazing officient. He made our wedding extra special by taking the time to grant our vision for our wedding. He was able to give the service in both English and Spanish and spoke beauitfully. Our family members were very happy. I would highly recommend Juan for your wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Award

Pura Vida Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 298
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 248.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 54.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Baha'i Faith
    Baptist
    Buddhist
    Earth-Based
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English