New York, Brooklyn, NY 11222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Have Lover, Will Travel

Have Lover, Will Travel is a wedding officiant business based out of Brooklyn. As the creator and writer behind Have Lover, Will Travel, I specialize in telling love stories and bringing a true sense of professionalism throughout my planning process, from our first meeting until your marriage license is filed.

As your wedding officiant, I will work with you to create a ceremony that is memorable, captivating, and deeply personal. I draw my inspiration from poetry and travel, from artists and the subjects they bring to life, from musicians and lyrics as they dance upon the notes, but mostly, by the love you share.

I choose words that are evocative of pure, raw emotion; a passionate embrace, an intimate conversation, a tearful reunion, a mischievous wink. Now let me choose some for you. Let me be the voice that unites you, formally and forever. Let me tell your story.

Given current restrictions, I'm happy to add a Zoom element to your ceremony or to help plan a virtual wedding that will feel just as personal as a traditional ceremony. I love working with couples to plan intimate elopements and recommend locations for your pop-up wedding.

I've worked as an assistant planner for the past 7 years so trust that along with my proficiency in writing your ceremony, the professionalism I have on wedding day, whether working with a team of industry experts or solely coordinating your elopement, is truly paramount.

• Woman-owned

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 1 Video

11 Reviews for Have Lover, Will Travel

Meghan R. · Getting married on 02/08/2022

Incredible to work with - Highly recommend!

Liz was absolutely incredible to work with! From our first introduction call to the day of the ceremony, she put us completely at ease and offered her assistance whenever possible. She clearly understood our story and translated it into a beautiful ceremony. As our wedding took place during Covid, we had a zoom video as part of our day and her team helped figure out technical difficulties so it would not make me worry, which was so appreciated! I highly recommend her services - our day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Marianne

Marianne B. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Beyond expectations

Liz married us this most recent weekend. We were actually really looking for something quick and simple and reached out to Liz and loved the look for the 'Just make it legal' ceremony. From the very first contact we had with Liz, we were really blown away by how dedicated she was to getting to know us, understand our story and make the ceremony feel personalized and special. It felt like she was charging us for something simple and small, yet giving us so much more. Her dedication to making it feel extremely special, made us realize we actually did want this too (even though it was a legal ceremony). We had never really stopped to think about our story from start to finish and hearing Liz tell it at the ceremony, was truly one of the best experiences of our lives. Couldn't recommend Liz more - she was the perfect mix of professional, friendly and sincere.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Have Lover, Will Travel FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• New York Brooklyn, NY, 11222 See on map
    917-789-1394 (Phone number)
    Location of (Have Lover, Will Travel)