7100 East Evans Ave Ste 221, Denver, CO 80224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Jessica Kate Productions

Jessica Kate Productions is an experienced wedding planning company based in Denver, Colorado. Jessica Kate Productions prides themselves on closely connecting with each couple to clearly understand their vision and bring it to life on their wedding day. Their passion for the art shines through their detailed planning and the level of service they provide every client. Jessica Kate, owner and principal coordinator, graduated from the Harrington College of Design with a bachelor's degree in interior design. This experienced planner is also certified by the American Academy of Wedding Professionals.

Jessica Kate Productions provides services ranging from full and partial planning to day-of coordination so they can best suit your needs on your big day. Services within their wedding planning packages include:

• Budget analysis

dd84eb991d57d5d7 1360205299493 5433134430438657067951672447311n

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Jessica Kate Productions

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2017

Jess is absolutely wonderful. I was initially thinking I could just do all the planning on my own since I am creative, like planning, and love doing DIY stuff. I am so happy that we decided to hire Jessica. She handled everything from dealing with the vendors and the business end of things (or boring details as I called them lol) to the challenges of in laws and timelines. It was nice having that professional, sound opinion on things I had no idea how to go about. I would have been a crazy lady the last month before the wedding if it wasn't for her. The ability to enjoy the weeks leading up and especially the day of due to having Jess made our wedding that much more special. I would (and have) recommend Jess to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2015

We highly recommend Jessica Kate Productions! She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable! She helped troubleshoot a snag a couple of days before the wedding, and it was resolved before we even knew about it! It was an absolute pleasure working with Jessica and her team!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Paige · Married on 07/26/2014

Jessica was the best choice I made for my wedding!! She is truly what allowed my day to be as amazing as it was! I hired Jessica as my day of wedding planner, but she was so much more then that. Jessica was at my final meetings and met with me two weeks prior. From that two week mark Jessica took everything into her own hands, vendors and all!! I never had to call them to tell them when and where to be, she did it all!! Then she dealt with me changing my mind every five seconds!! I could rave about Jessica forever, she made me time lines for my rehearsal dinner that matched my invitations then she even brought in more decorations to the venue to make it look even that much more amazing!!!

Last minute I decided to not rent linens to save on some money and just use the ones I had purchased for the guest tables and then the ones the venue had for my head and side tables. Well when I showed up at the wedding my cake table had the gold linen I wanted and my head table was dressed beautifully with pink and ivory linens, I still don't know how Jessica did it but it was the greatest surprise :) Thennnn Jessica dealt with all the issues that came up through the night, I never i mean NEVER had to deal with any issue or question. And let me go on because she gets even more amazing.....We had a hotel room down the street for the night, when my husband and I got back Jessica had snuck out and decorated it for us with candles and rose petals and our cards so we could go through them together the next morning!! I LOVE JESSICA AND EVERYONE SHE WORKS WITH!! I will be telling every girl I Know about her because she is more amazing then I could ever put into words!

Sent on 08/09/2014

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Confetti Events
    Confetti Events Wedding Planners

We love Jessica... she is a great designer/planner and a true pleasure to work with!

• Jerry McGaghey Photography
    Jerry McGaghey Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is one of the freshest and most creative planners to arrive on the scene in a long time. She has such a passion for her clients and is always at the top of her game. Jessica Kate Productions is a company that you can place all of your trust in and know that your event will be fabulous.

• Rev. Jason Sowell
    Rev. Jason Sowell Wedding Officiants

Jessica is pretty awesome and does great work. She is professional and creative. I can't wait to work more with her in the future. You will not regret putting your event in her hands. She will deliver and make your day the best it can be.

• 7100 East Evans Ave Ste 221, Ste 221 Denver, Colorado, 80224 See on map