11701 Carson Lake Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32221 Map · Phone number

About Jacksonville Strings

Jacksonville Strings-Live Music for Weddings and Events
Jacksonville Strings is committed to providing quality live music for your event. For over 13 years, we have enhanced the beauty and atmosphere of wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagement parties, anniversary celebrations and corporate events with a broad range of music.

We provide solo violin, violin duo, string trio and string quartet music services in North Florida and South Georgia. All of our musicians are highly trained professionals with extensive performance experience.

In addition to providing a quality performance, we will assist you in selecting music and planning and coordinating all of the musical aspects of your event. Contact us today for music customized specifically to your event!

Follow Jacksonville Strings on

Jacksonville Strings 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazingly Wonderful!

Jesse at Jacksonville Strings was attentive to our wedding vision regarding music selection. She and her group of musicians delivered the renditions flawlessly. They are wonderful!!

Jacksonville Strings 2

Suzie · Married on 03/31/2018

Jacksonville Strings played for my wedding ceremony, and they were simply beautiful. My guests were so impressed with the quality and talent that Jessie, the violinist, and Gary, the classical guitarist, provided that day. They are very accommodating and you will not be disappointed.

Nima · Married on 09/12/2015

Aside from my beautiful wife walking down the aisle, the thing that stands out in my mind as I think about our wedding ceremony is the beautiful music being played by JaxStrings. I specifically wanted two pieces of music to be played during our procession, but I wasn't sure if, let alone how well, a string trio would be able to perform it. Not only did Jessie and her group learn and play the music beautifully (obtained the sheet music on their own), they are so experienced with wedding ceremonies that we didn't need to worry about having them at the wedding rehearsal because they understood our vision right away. We're so happy that we found JaxStrings and are grateful for the ambiance they created at our wedding.

Jacksonville Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• St. Augustine Historical Society
    St. Augustine Historical Society Historic Weddings

Wonderful people, awesome musicians

• Deremer Studios
    Deremer Studios Wedding Photographers

We have had the opportunity to work with Jacksonville Strings on Several occasions. They always create wonderful music in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

• Elegant Weddings by Lisa
    Elegant Weddings by Lisa Wedding Planners

I love working with Jacksonville Strings. I have relied on their services for several events and was very pleased with service and professionalism. I would recommend them highly.

• 11701 Carson Lake Dr Jacksonville, 32221 See on map