Valley Crest Ct, Jacksonville, FL 32277 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Deremer Studios

Award-winning photography, exceptional service, great prices, premium products: that's the Deremer Difference.
Deremer Studios is an award-winning Jacksonville, Florida based photography studio serving the needs of couples throughout Florida and Georgia. Our three-person team strives to provide each bride with unique, inventive, award-winning photography that is sure to bring back fond memories for decades to come. Founded in 2003, Deremer Studios has a history of serving couples with personal service, reasonable prices, and award-winning photography. We have had the privilege of capturing over 325 wonderful weddings through Florida, Georgia and around the country.

At Deremer Studios, we believe your photos are truly your photos, that's why every shoot comes with a full resolution, full rights DVD complete with all the photos we take.

Follow Deremer Studios on

WeddingFine2010002
WeddingFine2010003
Voted the Knot, Best of Weddings 3 out of the past four years!
Custom-designed Storybook albums from scratch by our award-winning graphic designer!
WeddingFine2010015
WeddingFine2010002
WeddingFine2010003

34 Reviews for Deremer Studios

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

I worked with Bryn for my engagement & wedding photos & let me tell you, SHES AWESOME!!! Such a talented photographer!! Sweet lady, professional, & super talented!!! I wish I could give her 10 starts. She captured the most BEAUTIFUL pictures of my wedding!!! I look forward to working with her in the future. THANK YOU BRYN FOR MAKING MY BIG DAY PERFECT!!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2015

Nate and Bryn are great friends of ours and they did an absolutely wonderful jobs capturing beautiful memories for my daughter and son-in-law!! I am blessed to have them in our lives!!

Marta · Married on 03/01/2014

I can't say enough about Nate and Bryn. They were so great to work with. I planned my wedding from across the country and so I knew it wouldn't be an easy process. I chose DS as my sister worked with them a few years prior for her wedding. I knew they take great photos, but through the stressful process of planning my own wedding, I found not only are they great at taking photos - they are super professional, kind, nice, knowledgable, great at communication and their prices cannot be beat !! From the very first email, the communication with DS was top notch. All of my questions were always answered same day, if not the next minute.
    When I got my pictures back, as I looked through them (multiple times), I kept on smiling as I did throughout my wedding day. After all, that is what great photos are supposed to make you feel like.
    I would highly recommend Deremer Studios. Nate and Bryn - thank you again.

Deremer Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Deremer Studios 1
    Free 10x30 Panorama Print
    Book a Level 1 or higher package and we'll give you a free panorama!At each of our weddings, we shoot a few ultra-high resolution panoramas as a unique way of capturing all the fun and excitement of your wedding day. Pick any one of these photos or any of our Fine Art Panoramas (http://panoramas.deremerstudios.com) and we'll have a 10x30 panorama professionally printed for you free of charge!

• Elegant Weddings by Lisa
    Elegant Weddings by Lisa Wedding Planners

I enjoy working with Deremer Studios. They are very professional and always pay attention to my finest details. Great finished product that would make any bride happy.

• Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman
    Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman Wedding DJs

Working with Nate from Deremer Studios was a true pleasure; I wanted an outside opinion to maximize my uplighting. Nate was quick with a suggestion that helped produce one of my best setups. His photos captured the mood in stunning vivid colors without the drowning out effect of flash photography. I especially loved the panoramic photo showing the overall effect of the uplighting on the entire ball room and the monogram photo was in great detail. Simply put, Nate from Deremer Studios delivers!

• Jacksonville Strings
    Jacksonville Strings Wedding Musicians

Deremer Studios consistently produces a beautiful, high quality product delivered along with excellent customer service and professionalism. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

• Valley Crest Ct Jacksonville, 32277 See on map