PO Box 54569, Jacksonville, FL 32245 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Weddings by Lisa

Discover the value of an experienced professional!

Lisa Burnett, Master Bridal Consultant, has been creating wedding masterpieces since 1994. Lisa’s vast expertise, attention to detail and personal client focus makes her one of the most sought-after Bridal Consultants in the Jacksonville area. From intimate beach weddings, grand-style galas, destination weddings to custom vow renewals, contact Elegant Weddings by Lisa today to begin the planning of your dream event!

A breathtaking design that is uniquely you…

Elegant Weddings by Lisa offers innovative wedding and event design services. Our design aesthetic is over the top, yet elegant and tasteful. Let’s meet to discuss how we can make your vision come to life. Call or Email us today to let your imagination flow! (904) 268-1429

Follow Elegant Weddings by Lisa on

www
BrettRachel162

7 Reviews for Elegant Weddings by Lisa

Amanda · Married on 02/25/2017

Lisa is the ultimate wedding planner! We interviewed 3 wedding planners and as soon as I met Lisa there was no one else I would have had handle our special day.
    My husband and I were supposed to be married October 8, 2016. However, Hurricane Matthew had other plans for us. Lisa who had already planned our wedding for a year and a half then moved the entire wedding to February 25 for us. She listened to everything we wanted ( I wanted ) through the entire process and I could not have asked for more. On our special day we did not have to lift a finger. Lisa and her team handled everything while we had a blast. Absolutely AMAZING team of ladies. If I could do it over I wouldn't change a thing. Elegant Weddings by Lisa made our wedding day everything I could have ever wanted and more.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Elegant Weddings by Lisa's reply:

Amanda,
    It was an absolute pleasure. I can't thank you enough for trusting me to execute your vision. It was a fabulous wedding!!
  • User2023152 · 2+ years ago

I can not say enough about Lisa. She was absolutely amazing!! We were so blessed to have her help create and execute our wedding dream. Lisa is professional, well connected and respected within her industry and highly skilled. She was such a pleasure to work with and really helped us realize our dream wedding. I could not have done it without her! I was planning a wedding to be held in one location, living in another and my then fiance living in a completely different time zone! So she had her work cut out for her, but not once did she drop the ball or disappoint! I highly recommend Lisa Burnett if you are looking for a a wedding planner who can make dreams come true!

Sent on 12/10/2012

makeba · Married on 07/23/2010

Lisa was there from start to finish, We live in Alaska had did ALL of our planning over the phone and computer with Lisa, We had no worries at all and everything i mean everything was just perfect!!!!!!!

Thanx so much Lisa

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Deerwood Country Club
    Deerwood Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with Lisa and truly enjoyed the professionalism of her and the team. She leaves no details out and always is a true joy to work with. Deerwood Country Club loves Wedding Planners!

• Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC
    Dan Harris PhotoArt, LLC Wedding Photographers

Lisa has the experience and know how to get the job done right!

• Kathryn Brown Photography
    Kathryn Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is wonderful to work with! Sweet, kind and very easy to communicate with. You will be in good hands without a doubt :)

• PO Box 54569 Jacksonville, 32245 See on map