Christina Kreations

4955 Grand Lakes Drive N, Jacksonville, FL 32258 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Christina Kreations

Christina Kreations LLC is a wedding planner based in Jacksonville, Florida. Christina is able to serve couples in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Orange Park, Amelia Island, Fort George Island, World Golf Village and St. Augustine. Christina knows that you have been dreaming of your wedding day for years and will do everything she can to bring those visions to life. The certified planners of Christina Kreations know how to utilize their passion for weddings, creative skills and organizational techniques to make a wedding day that encompasses all you are as a couple.

From the rehearsal to the reception, Christina Kreations has packages that can be customized for your wedding. Some services included in these packages are:

• Day-of to complete planning coverage
  • Two-three hour consultations
fab wedding1

83 Reviews for Christina Kreations

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 12/07/2019

The most amazing wedding coordinator in the world!

Christina is honestly incredible and exceeded all of our expectations! From the beginning, she welcomed my husband and I, was excited about our ideas and accepted our unique family situations. I consider myself to be an organized “Type A” person, and it is safe to say that Christina is the most organized person I have ever met. Her checklists made me so happy and she never ever missed a beat along the way! In addition to how thorough and organized she is, she is extremely caring and thoughtful. An example of how she went above and beyond for us is when we were looking for ornament place card holders for our December wedding (we couldn’t find them anywhere). She happened to see some in a store and reached out to us on a Saturday to let us know! I have had many friends tell me “something is bound to go wrong on your wedding day” and I can honestly say NOTHING went wrong on our wedding day and everything was smooth and perfect because of Christina and her assistant ! Anything we needed she had (including a bridal emergency kit) and thought of every single detail. Christina plays more roles than a wedding coordinator, she is a friend, a listening ear and a mother (my own mom absolutely adored her and said she is like a mother who thinks of everything ) . My husband and I wish we could hire her for every future event in our lives! Christina is the best and we can’t thank her enough for contributing to our beautiful wedding day! If you want your wedding day to be seamless and perfect, to have someone along the way to support your decisions, and to have a positive and kind soul in your life hire Christina!

Sent on 12/23/2019

CANDICE R BRADLEY · Married on 11/02/2019

She is the best wedding planner you will ever find!!

She is the best wedding planner out there! She made the process super easy for us and was very professional about everything! I absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 12/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Christina Kreations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1165
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1165
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4855
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Liz Stewart Floral Design Wedding Florists

Love working with Christina! Great energy & extremely detail-oriented!

• Mai Oui! Catering and Event Planning Wedding Caterers

I have had the privilege of working with Christina Kreations for about 10 years. The first wedding I worked with Christina she had me double checking myself on everything...She is very detailed but most importantly she is flexible and loves her brides. When I refer brides to Christina I know they are in great care and I know the wedding will go very smoothly for the bride and groom but also for all the vendors.

• Lori Parker Floral Studios Wedding Florists

Christina - Christina, she's just a fabulous wedding coordinator and overall wonderful person to know! Always fabulously organized, on top of details and calm - you cannot go wrong hiring this special lady for any event planning!!

• 4955 Grand Lakes Drive N Jacksonville, Florida, 32258 See on map
    Location of (Christina Kreations)