Christina Kreations Reviews

Christina Kreations 5
Christina Kreations 6
Christina Kreations 7

Sarah Krupinski · Married on 06/22/2019

Practically perfect in every way!

Christina helped us from start to finish. She took our ideas and thoughts and helped make them a reality. She guided us through the process of planning a wedding, including all the small details we had not thought of. She and her assistant Ashlee were there the day- of to make sure it was executed perfectly. We had an on site wedding and everything from ceremony to last dance went smoothly and effortlessly! We can't thank them enough for making our day magical!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Anna · Married on 12/15/2018

Christina is AMAZING to work with!

The decision to work with Christina was one of the best decisions we could have made for this experience. As a professional planner myself, I knew I wanted help with the execution the day of. When we started working together, she immediately was very detailed and organized in having me answer all of the questions to move forward and have a seamless wedding day. She was easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. It felt like we never had to lift a finger on the wedding day, and she made the entire experience relaxing and enjoyable for us all! I would recommend if you're even just considering a coordinator/planner go with Christina - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Veronica Gruber · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Christina! Saturday
    went smoother than we could have possibly imagined. She made our day so special and a dream come true. Our parents and our guests could not be more impressed by your organization and expertise.

Thank you again for making our entire planning process and wedding day stress-free!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kimmy

Kimmy · Married on 11/03/2018

Christina makes your dream wedding a reality!

Christina is INCREDIBLE at what she does, & is critical if you want your wedding to be the perfect day. We started working with her a year and a half in advance. Throughout our time we had multiple meetings and tons of emails/ texts/ phone calls. We had no idea what to do or where to start. She helped us create our vision, organize a perfect timeline, and she took care of absolutely everything the day of the wedding. The wedding day went so smoothly. The only thing that went wrong was that my bustle on my dress broke after my first dress, but Christina and her assistant saved the day!! They had a small suitcase full of everything that you might need, and they were able to use safety pins underneath that held the dress up the rest of the night! All of our guests even 2 weeks later have raved about our wedding, & it would not have been possible without Christina!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 09/29/2018

MVP of our whole wedding!!

Christina Kopecki was so accommodating, polite, easy to work with, and just a great person all around. We had open communication from the beginning, leading all the way up to the wedding, and she told us explicitly what to expect up front. She supported our decisions all the way through and always made sure that we were taken care of. There was a short time frame for vendor setup and she and her assistant nailed it and placed everything correctly. She made sure we didn't stray too far off schedule during the day of, communicated with all vendors, took care of last-minute changes, and made sure me, my husband, and entire wedding party were fed and had drinks. She and her assistant did so much behind the scenes that my husband and I had no idea about and truly made us feel like royalty. Her overall price was very competitive compared to other coordinators we were considering. She was also recommended by 2 of our other friends. Booking Christina Kopecki was some of the best money we ever spent on our entire wedding and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Christina Kreations 8
    Christina Kreations 9
    Christina Kreations 10

Brian · Married on 05/05/2018

Christina was amazing to work with! She’s super responsive, extremely organized, and was a lifesaver to have on our wedding day. She constantly went out of her way to ensure us and all of our guests had an amazing time. If you need a wedding coordinator, go with Christina. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Christina was absolutely one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. She went above and beyond to check in on my planning, make sure she answered all questions and even went out if her way to make recommendations for vendors/ideas I hadn't figured out yet. We had three separate meetings during the planning process and then did a final walkthrough at the venue a few weeks before the wedding. Each meeting consisted of talking through a detailed list of things I had done, needed to do, and helpful additional ideas. I am a very type A personality and I was extremely impressed at her level of organization and attention to detail. I was consistently asking every question I could come up with or that I found on Google, and somehow she still had more questions that I hadnt thought of to really help make sure I had thought of EVERYTHING. I can honestly say that in knowing Christina would be there on my wedding day, I was able to relax (a little) knowing it would flow perfectly... and it did! It's insane how much time and effort you put into planning your big day, and leaving it in someone else's control at the very end can be overwhelming. But after having met Christina and really getting to know her and see her hard work, I completely trusted in her to do a perfect job. And she did! I can't speak highly enough, but whether you think you need a day-of coordinator or not, you do...and it needs to be Christina.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Candice · Married on 04/21/2018

The True MVP Of Our Wedding!

Wow- how can I put this into words!? Christina was truly the MVP of our wedding. She helped us plan our wedding at the Omni, Amelia Island. Christina is the most organized person I've ever met. She is professional and so friendly. She made us think about things and plan out little details we never would have thought of. Christina is thorough with her follow ups and made amazing recommendations because she knows all of the best vendors in the area. She also knew how we should deal with certain parts of negotiating the wedding contract, the room block rates, and wedding insurance (again- things we would never know about without her). We leaned on Christina for everything and she made the whole planning process so much easier.
    Because we were planning a destination wedding (as we live in NY), Christina was our eyes and ears in FL. Christina actually met with our coordinator at the venue multiple times without us to prepare and make sure we had the answers we needed during the months leading up to our event. We shipped my dress and my husbands tux to Christina ahead of time so she could have them steamed! This was one less thing for us to worry about because Christina was taking care of it. She went above and beyond for every part of the planning process and really made Ken and me feel so special.
    Most importantly, when our big day(s) came, Christina was there for everything! She took care of all the vendors, coordinated with the venue contacts, made sure Ken and I were eating, and made it so that I never had to feel like I was stressed or making decisions during our events. When my heels were killing my feet, who could tell I was in pain and brought me my flats and took my heels from me and made sure they made it back to my hotel room? The life saver- CHRISTINA!
    Christina was also so great with our large wedding party (15 bridesmaids, 15 groomsmen). I did not have to worry about the hair and make up schedule or whether the men had all of their boutonnieres on or what order anyone was walking in. Christina took care of EVERYTHING, and truly let us just enjoy every moment without stress. Our whole wedding party loved her and ended up going to her with all of their questions which took all the stress off of me! Everyone knew exactly where they had to be, at what time, and what the transportation was because Christina was great about making announcements and helped me write out and print an itinerary for the weekend.
    Christina is more than our wedding planner. She became part of our inner circle that made our event so special. We looked forward to our check in calls leading up to our wedding. I really can't say enough great things about Christina. We still check in with her and meet up with her when she's in town. I can honestly say our events would not have run as smoothly or been as fun for me and my husband if Christina wasn't there. I don't know what we would've done without her. All of our guests raved about how fun and smooth everything ran. They actually said that they could tell we put so much time and thought into planing everything and it showed with how well the events turned out. All of this success was due to Christina's attention to detail and keeping everything on track! Anyone would be LUCKY to book her for their event!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

Always timely, helpful, enthusiastic, organized, and well known with other vendors in the Jacksonville area. All things suited for a perfect wedding planner :)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2018

Christina is absolutely phenomenal at what she does as a wedding planner!! Our wedding was destination which makes things all the more challenging when organizing with vendors. Christina helped in every way possible to coordinate and work with all our vendors to make our special day turn into a magical event! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but her!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Christina Kreations 16
    Christina Kreations 17
    Christina Kreations 18

Stacy · Married on 01/13/2018

Christina far exceeded my expectations throughout the entire planning process and on the wedding day. Christina was organized, experienced, and excellent at communication. We hired Christina about 4 months before our wedding as a day-of coordinator, but the coordination started a little more than three months out. After the interview, we had two in person meetings and several phone meetings as necessary. Christina had several checklists for different parts of the planning process, and I am very type A so I thoroughly appreciated these. As we got closer and I would forget to give her things, Christina was very politely diligent about ensuring she had everything we needed. Christina was always responsive to emails, phone calls and text messages. She helped us work through the details based on her experience and recommendations, and we could not be happier with the results. Christina helped the church coordinator run the rehearsal and beat me to the venue the day of. Christina and her assistant, Ashley, took care of everything, and if there were any issues, I certainly didn't know about them! My mom and my bridesmaids raved about her communication on the day of the wedding, which certainly helped everything go smoothly. I would recommend Christina to anyone looking for a wedding planner. You will not be sorry!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Karina · Married on 12/16/2017

Christina was an amazing wedding coordinator. She went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch . The evening was enjoyable and stress free .She offered great ideas and insight during our planning meetings and was always very thorough, organized and reliable .

I truly cannot imagine how we would have done it without her .

Sent on 01/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/02/2017

Christina is the absolute best! From the first meeting with her, you can tell that wedding planning and coordinating is her passion! She has so much energy and so much insight. Christina is professional, organized, and detailed. She thinks of everything that you will need. Christina definitely wants to hear about your vision and what you want for your special day. She works so hard to help you achieve what you want and what makes you happy. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day, and Christina played a major part in everything going so well! She is so thoughtful and kind! I would recommend Christina to everyone. She is such a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Katheryn · Married on 02/18/2017

We received Christina's information from SEVERAL of our friends. We were first introduced to her many years ago when one of our close friends go married. Since then, her information has been passed along to all of the couples that have gotten engaged within our large group of friends. Every bride AND groom has absolutely RAVED about how wonderful she was, and after working with her for our wedding, I definitely know why! Christina went WAY above and beyond any of my expectations, and working with her was like working with my best friend. She was super responsive, extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process (kept us on track, offered recommendations, and made sure that we covered all of the small details that if weren’t for her, we probably would have forgotten), and on the day-of, everything flowed together PERFECTLY.
    On the day of, she and her assistant Ashlee set up all of our décor and did such an amazing job! It was exactly what I had envisioned, and we (and our entire wedding party) didn’t have to worry about a thing and were actually able to enjoy the entire day. With so many things happening, it could have been really easy to get caught up in it all and not have a chance to enjoy it, but Christina and Ashlee made sure that we stopped every once in a while to take it all in. From always making sure our drink was full, to saving a huge plate of hors d’oeuvres in the bridal suite during cocktail hour so my husband and I could sneak in to eat and have a moment to ourselves to take it all in, they were on top of it.
    Truthfully, I don’t think 5 stars is enough to describe the work that Christina does. If I could give her a million stars, I would! I have never been as happy with a vendor/service as I am with her, and even my husband agrees. She is worth every penny and quite honestly, I would pay way more than what she charges. Do yourself (and your wedding party/friends/family that would be helping you on the day of) a favor, and book Christina!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Aleia · Married on 11/04/2016

Christina was the most helpful and wonderful thing that has happened to us for the wedding! From day one, she was always on top of things, making sure everything was done on time, yet did not push us too much. She made sure that every little detail was just as we wanted it, and even went above and beyond to help us pull together a handful of surprises at the wedding, including picking up the groom's favorite snack on the day of the wedding! I cannot imagine having done the wedding without her. Christina's phone calls, really kept me on track, and her timelines were on point, especially for the photographer, to keep things running accordingly! She answered every question I had, and is so extremely knowledgeable. She truly went above and beyond for us! I wish I had a Christina for every aspect of my life!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Patricia · Married on 10/14/2016

Christina's services are top notch! She is very professional and a joy to work with. My daughters wedding went on without a single hiccup! We didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy the wedding and reception. Christina and her assistant were all over the place and coordinated everything flawlessly! Thank you so much for your hard work.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/09/2016

Professional, prompt, creative, fun, enthusiastic, and passionate. Having Christina on board our wedding team made all the difference. Knowing she was taking care of everything the day of the wedding made the day so much less stressful. I didn't have to worry about a thing, as she was working closely with her assistant to make sure my day was perfect. Not a single hiccup occurred on our wedding day, at least none that I was aware of, as Christina took care of EVERYTHING. Coming from New York City where everyone is go-go-go, my husband and I truly appreciated Christina's attentiveness and quick reply to all and any questions or concerns. Christina was amazing leading up to the wedding and throughout the entire day of the wedding. We were thrilled she had worked at our venue before (TPC) as well as with all our other vendors. From flowers to photographer, even our make-up people, Christina had a positive relationship with them all, making the day that much more smooth. We are so thankful for Christina's vision and poise throughout the wedding planning process as well as her precision in executing our wedding day.

Sent on 08/13/2016
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 06/11/2016

Um..... WOW

Literally the greatest investment on my wedding day I could have ever had. Christina was AMAZING in every aspect of the word. I had a year long engagement, and Christina checked in with me throughout the entire year. I HONESTLY felt like I was the only bride she was working with, which I knew wasn't true as she had almost a wedding a weekend leading up to mine. But, the amount of attention she paid to my wedding, details and questions really made me feel like she was doing nothing else! It was absolutely unreal to have that type of attention knowing how busy she really is!
    I am one of the last of my girlfriends to get married. I had 7 bridesmaids. Every single bridesmaid told me how amazing it was to have Christina there and wished they knew of her at their wedding. Her bridal emergency kit?! AMAZING! She had literally everything in there I had forgotten and was always ready to assist in anyway I needed. Not to mention, she kept the behind the scenes moving so smoothly that I could just enjoy my evening without worrying about literally anything. She even brought my husband and I food from the cocktail hour while we were out there taking photos.
    I have never been so happy with a service. I'd pay a lot more for her than what she charges. She was unreal and really made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Maira · Married on 04/30/2016

WOW! I was blown away with Christina’s services and my now husband and I cannot say enough good things about her. I had interviewed like 3 planners before her and none of them were as professional and delightful as she was. From the first time we spoke on the phone until the last meeting we had, I was always so happy to talk to her. She really listens to what you want and makes sure your visions come to a reality. I did most of my wedding planning, but I knew I wanted someone to be there the day off to help things run smoothly. My husband didn’t want to get a planner at first because of the added cost, but I was able to convince him and we are now 100% sure that hiring her was definitely worth every penny!!!
    I highly recommend having a wedding planner, but not just any planner; I recommend having Christina as your planner. Even though we only hired Christina for the day off, she provided services way beyond that. She coordinated the rehearsal, we did a walk through, we had 2 meetings, she offer a complementary call and she even schedule a second call with me since I was so worried about the things I needed to finish, and on my wedding day she brought 2 assistants with her. I seriously felt like a celebrity on my wedding day with all the care her and her assistants provided. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day and the best thing ALL my family enjoyed every single minute of the ceremony and the reception. Even the guests left saying really nice things about the wedding.
    She is always so professional, ready to help and provide valued information that made possible for us to have an AMAZING wedding. I’m glad and thankful I searched in here for a wedding planner and read her reviews and that’s why I’m leaving a review, so people know how great she is as a wedding planner.
    I’d definitely hire her again and again and will recommend her to everybody!!! You will definitely LOVE working with Christina and her team!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Julie · Married on 03/19/2016

Christina was the perfect wedding planner! She is organized, creative and honest. She spent time listening to exactly what we wanted and she delivered. Christina has many great connections and vendor suggestions. She went above and beyond for us. Christina offers an invitation service. She gives a discount to her bride's and the product is great! Her prices are extremely reasonable. Her dedication to helping us have the perfect wedding day is why I would highly recommend Christina to any bride.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/05/2016

One word: AMAZING. My husband and I worked with Christina and it was an incredible experience from day 1. I could not recommend a better planner to serve you during your wedding planning, or any event planning for that matter! From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Christina was extremely professional (which unfortunately can be hard to find these days), smart, very reasonable price wise, listened to exactly what you needed/or looking for, and just went above and beyond for basically anything that needed to get done during the planning process and day of wedding. My husband and I after our fabulous wedding both said how much we will miss working with her and are looking forward to another big life time event where Christina and her awesome assistant can step in and plan :) Anyone who reads this review needs to stop shopping around and book Christina asap, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Christina is hands down the best decision we ever made in regards to our wedding planning. We had our wedding in our backyard at the beach, so we created our wedding from the ground up. We hired Christina as a “day of” wedding coordinator about two months before our wedding day, and she was SO much more than that! She responded immediately to emails, offered her services with the myriad of questions we threw at her, and was gracious through it all. If we didn’t’ have Christina, we wouldn’t have had a professional to bounce our ideas off of and get a response backed with sheer experience. She walked us through our ceremony rehearsal, and worked seamlessly with all our other vendors. She even brought two assistants with her to the wedding to help things run smoothly. We wouldn’t have been able to do our wedding without her, and that’s NOT an exaggeration! Lastly, she is super affordable, and worth EVERY penny. We would have been going around at our wedding trying to run it as smoothly as possible if she hadn’t been there for us. Because of her, we had an absolute blast at our wedding. We danced all night and everything went perfectly as planned!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2015

For my wedding last month, Christina Kopecki worked with me as my day of coordinator on my wedding day. I started working with her about 3 months prior to my wedding – we discussed the progress of my planning, my specific needs and vision, and she also created a timeline for my wedding day. We met a few weeks prior to the wedding to have a run through at my venue to discuss the day and finalize the timeline, she confirmed and coordinated with all of my vendors, and she also assisted during my ceremony rehearsal. My ceremony and reception were confined to a 5 hour time frame and a big concern I had was making sure we had time to do everything in such a short span of time. Christina has an energetic personality and is very easy to work with – she is quick to respond to emails, was caring and supportive whenever I questioned or second-guessed myself during planning, and always checked in with me or asked if there was anything else she could help me with during the final weeks leading up to the wedding. Christina and her assistant, Lisa, were an absolute joy to work with – I truly had nothing to worry about on my wedding day! They ensured that the day went smoothly and that we had time for everything – from the moment the ceremony started to the grand exit and everything in between! I highly recommend Christina, and I truly cannot thank her enough for all her hard work!

Sent on 12/30/2015

I can't say enough good things about Christina Kopecki! She was the utmost professional and always quick to respond. As an event planner, I was nervous to hand over all of the planning to someone for the day-of the wedding and trust that they would carry out my vision. Christina gained by trust early and I can honestly say that she made my vision come to life perfectly. There wasn't one detail missed - and there were A LOT of details! Thank you, thank you, thank you Christina!

Sent on 11/17/2015