Christina Kreations Reviews

83 Reviews for Christina Kreations

• Hannah

Hannah Buckley · Married on 12/31/2019

she's the best!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christina! She is absolutely incredible at what she does. Not only is she extremely organized and knowledgeable, she's also extremely caring and goes above and beyond to make sure you have a perfect wedding day. She was super involved in the planning process with other vendors which helped tremendously. She made sure everything was completely taken care of prior to our wedding day so we were able to enjoy our special day without worrying over the details. Many guests commented on how hard she was working and how smoothly the night went. She even made sure an entire box of our late night snack was waiting for us in our hotel room at the end of the night! It was the absolute most amazing, magical night of our lives and we can't thank Christina enough for everything she did!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 12/07/2019

The most amazing wedding coordinator in the world!

Christina is honestly incredible and exceeded all of our expectations! From the beginning, she welcomed my husband and I, was excited about our ideas and accepted our unique family situations. I consider myself to be an organized “Type A” person, and it is safe to say that Christina is the most organized person I have ever met. Her checklists made me so happy and she never ever missed a beat along the way! In addition to how thorough and organized she is, she is extremely caring and thoughtful. An example of how she went above and beyond for us is when we were looking for ornament place card holders for our December wedding (we couldn’t find them anywhere). She happened to see some in a store and reached out to us on a Saturday to let us know! I have had many friends tell me “something is bound to go wrong on your wedding day” and I can honestly say NOTHING went wrong on our wedding day and everything was smooth and perfect because of Christina and her assistant ! Anything we needed she had (including a bridal emergency kit) and thought of every single detail. Christina plays more roles than a wedding coordinator, she is a friend, a listening ear and a mother (my own mom absolutely adored her and said she is like a mother who thinks of everything ) . My husband and I wish we could hire her for every future event in our lives! Christina is the best and we can’t thank her enough for contributing to our beautiful wedding day! If you want your wedding day to be seamless and perfect, to have someone along the way to support your decisions, and to have a positive and kind soul in your life hire Christina!

Sent on 12/23/2019

CANDICE R BRADLEY · Married on 11/02/2019

She is the best wedding planner you will ever find!!

She is the best wedding planner out there! She made the process super easy for us and was very professional about everything! I absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Erica Hosch · Married on 11/01/2019

Very Professional!

Christina is great! Very professional and executes your ideal vision!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2019

Christina’s help was truly invaluable!!

We hired Christina to be our day of coordinator, and she was truly exceptional! I honestly can’t imagine how we could have gotten through the wedding day so seamlessly without her - Christina was on top of every detail both before and during the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Jacksonville area!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Kathleen Parker · Married on 09/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience

Christina is incredible, having her there was one of the best decisions made for our wedding. She was a joy to work with and helped in many ways I couldn't even think of. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kweku Dadzie · Married on 08/31/2019

Helena & KK 8/31/2019

Christina was exceptional. From day one she met with us face to face compared to other vendors that wanted to meet via phone only. She was very detail, she explained her role and understood what we wanted. She was extremely patient with us, offered great ideas and supported everything we had in mind. She coordinated the Rehearsal program, became familiar with the wedding party, we did not have to think of anything on the wedding day. Our wedding was on the weekend of hurricane Dorian, so you can imagine all the anxiety and fear on what could happen, however she was timely with her communication, calmed us down and made some strategic decisions that was necessary. The ceremony was perfect, all guest were happy, comfortable and knew where to go to. The Reception was also extremely coordinated, had a formal wear celebration then changed into an African wear. She assisted with the entire wedding coordination and every guest including us had an incredible celebration. She was extremely proactive in assisting with ideas for Ceremony and Reception. So many compliments from my family, friends and guests and we couldn't have done this without her. What a fabulous and fun wedding, she helped our vision come true beyond our wildest dreams. She is the best and I absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Sarah Krupinski · Married on 06/22/2019

Practically perfect in every way!

Christina helped us from start to finish. She took our ideas and thoughts and helped make them a reality. She guided us through the process of planning a wedding, including all the small details we had not thought of. She and her assistant Ashlee were there the day- of to make sure it was executed perfectly. We had an on site wedding and everything from ceremony to last dance went smoothly and effortlessly! We can't thank them enough for making our day magical!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Shelby Christopher · Married on 05/11/2019

Christina is the BEST

We have never written a review about anyone/anything before but after working with Christina (aka our “wedding mama”) we felt as if she was more than deserving of one. Christina has been absolutely amazing since day one. She kept us in check without stressing us out, especially on our wedding day.
    She’s answered every text/call (and there were ALOT) with excitement and passion, never making us feel like we were bothering her. She is truly someone who LOVES her job.
    Christiana is 100% the reason why our wedding day was everything we could have dreamed of and more. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator/planner Christina is 100% your girl.
    -The Christopher’s

Sent on 06/25/2019

Anna · Married on 12/15/2018

Christina is AMAZING to work with!

The decision to work with Christina was one of the best decisions we could have made for this experience. As a professional planner myself, I knew I wanted help with the execution the day of. When we started working together, she immediately was very detailed and organized in having me answer all of the questions to move forward and have a seamless wedding day. She was easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. It felt like we never had to lift a finger on the wedding day, and she made the entire experience relaxing and enjoyable for us all! I would recommend if you're even just considering a coordinator/planner go with Christina - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Veronica Gruber · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Christina! Saturday
    went smoother than we could have possibly imagined. She made our day so special and a dream come true. Our parents and our guests could not be more impressed by your organization and expertise.

Thank you again for making our entire planning process and wedding day stress-free!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kimmy

Kimmy · Married on 11/03/2018

Christina makes your dream wedding a reality!

Christina is INCREDIBLE at what she does, & is critical if you want your wedding to be the perfect day. We started working with her a year and a half in advance. Throughout our time we had multiple meetings and tons of emails/ texts/ phone calls. We had no idea what to do or where to start. She helped us create our vision, organize a perfect timeline, and she took care of absolutely everything the day of the wedding. The wedding day went so smoothly. The only thing that went wrong was that my bustle on my dress broke after my first dress, but Christina and her assistant saved the day!! They had a small suitcase full of everything that you might need, and they were able to use safety pins underneath that held the dress up the rest of the night! All of our guests even 2 weeks later have raved about our wedding, & it would not have been possible without Christina!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 09/29/2018

MVP of our whole wedding!!

Christina Kopecki was so accommodating, polite, easy to work with, and just a great person all around. We had open communication from the beginning, leading all the way up to the wedding, and she told us explicitly what to expect up front. She supported our decisions all the way through and always made sure that we were taken care of. There was a short time frame for vendor setup and she and her assistant nailed it and placed everything correctly. She made sure we didn't stray too far off schedule during the day of, communicated with all vendors, took care of last-minute changes, and made sure me, my husband, and entire wedding party were fed and had drinks. She and her assistant did so much behind the scenes that my husband and I had no idea about and truly made us feel like royalty. Her overall price was very competitive compared to other coordinators we were considering. She was also recommended by 2 of our other friends. Booking Christina Kopecki was some of the best money we ever spent on our entire wedding and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Brian · Married on 05/05/2018

Christina was amazing to work with! She’s super responsive, extremely organized, and was a lifesaver to have on our wedding day. She constantly went out of her way to ensure us and all of our guests had an amazing time. If you need a wedding coordinator, go with Christina. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Christina was absolutely one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. She went above and beyond to check in on my planning, make sure she answered all questions and even went out if her way to make recommendations for vendors/ideas I hadn't figured out yet. We had three separate meetings during the planning process and then did a final walkthrough at the venue a few weeks before the wedding. Each meeting consisted of talking through a detailed list of things I had done, needed to do, and helpful additional ideas. I am a very type A personality and I was extremely impressed at her level of organization and attention to detail. I was consistently asking every question I could come up with or that I found on Google, and somehow she still had more questions that I hadnt thought of to really help make sure I had thought of EVERYTHING. I can honestly say that in knowing Christina would be there on my wedding day, I was able to relax (a little) knowing it would flow perfectly... and it did! It's insane how much time and effort you put into planning your big day, and leaving it in someone else's control at the very end can be overwhelming. But after having met Christina and really getting to know her and see her hard work, I completely trusted in her to do a perfect job. And she did! I can't speak highly enough, but whether you think you need a day-of coordinator or not, you do...and it needs to be Christina.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Candice · Married on 04/21/2018

The True MVP Of Our Wedding!

Wow- how can I put this into words!? Christina was truly the MVP of our wedding. She helped us plan our wedding at the Omni, Amelia Island. Christina is the most organized person I've ever met. She is professional and so friendly. She made us think about things and plan out little details we never would have thought of. Christina is thorough with her follow ups and made amazing recommendations because she knows all of the best vendors in the area. She also knew how we should deal with certain parts of negotiating the wedding contract, the room block rates, and wedding insurance (again- things we would never know about without her). We leaned on Christina for everything and she made the whole planning process so much easier.
    Because we were planning a destination wedding (as we live in NY), Christina was our eyes and ears in FL. Christina actually met with our coordinator at the venue multiple times without us to prepare and make sure we had the answers we needed during the months leading up to our event. We shipped my dress and my husbands tux to Christina ahead of time so she could have them steamed! This was one less thing for us to worry about because Christina was taking care of it. She went above and beyond for every part of the planning process and really made Ken and me feel so special.
    Most importantly, when our big day(s) came, Christina was there for everything! She took care of all the vendors, coordinated with the venue contacts, made sure Ken and I were eating, and made it so that I never had to feel like I was stressed or making decisions during our events. When my heels were killing my feet, who could tell I was in pain and brought me my flats and took my heels from me and made sure they made it back to my hotel room? The life saver- CHRISTINA!
    Christina was also so great with our large wedding party (15 bridesmaids, 15 groomsmen). I did not have to worry about the hair and make up schedule or whether the men had all of their boutonnieres on or what order anyone was walking in. Christina took care of EVERYTHING, and truly let us just enjoy every moment without stress. Our whole wedding party loved her and ended up going to her with all of their questions which took all the stress off of me! Everyone knew exactly where they had to be, at what time, and what the transportation was because Christina was great about making announcements and helped me write out and print an itinerary for the weekend.
    Christina is more than our wedding planner. She became part of our inner circle that made our event so special. We looked forward to our check in calls leading up to our wedding. I really can't say enough great things about Christina. We still check in with her and meet up with her when she's in town. I can honestly say our events would not have run as smoothly or been as fun for me and my husband if Christina wasn't there. I don't know what we would've done without her. All of our guests raved about how fun and smooth everything ran. They actually said that they could tell we put so much time and thought into planing everything and it showed with how well the events turned out. All of this success was due to Christina's attention to detail and keeping everything on track! Anyone would be LUCKY to book her for their event!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

Always timely, helpful, enthusiastic, organized, and well known with other vendors in the Jacksonville area. All things suited for a perfect wedding planner :)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2018

Christina is absolutely phenomenal at what she does as a wedding planner!! Our wedding was destination which makes things all the more challenging when organizing with vendors. Christina helped in every way possible to coordinate and work with all our vendors to make our special day turn into a magical event! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but her!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Stacy · Married on 01/13/2018

Christina far exceeded my expectations throughout the entire planning process and on the wedding day. Christina was organized, experienced, and excellent at communication. We hired Christina about 4 months before our wedding as a day-of coordinator, but the coordination started a little more than three months out. After the interview, we had two in person meetings and several phone meetings as necessary. Christina had several checklists for different parts of the planning process, and I am very type A so I thoroughly appreciated these. As we got closer and I would forget to give her things, Christina was very politely diligent about ensuring she had everything we needed. Christina was always responsive to emails, phone calls and text messages. She helped us work through the details based on her experience and recommendations, and we could not be happier with the results. Christina helped the church coordinator run the rehearsal and beat me to the venue the day of. Christina and her assistant, Ashley, took care of everything, and if there were any issues, I certainly didn't know about them! My mom and my bridesmaids raved about her communication on the day of the wedding, which certainly helped everything go smoothly. I would recommend Christina to anyone looking for a wedding planner. You will not be sorry!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Karina · Married on 12/16/2017

Christina was an amazing wedding coordinator. She went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch . The evening was enjoyable and stress free .She offered great ideas and insight during our planning meetings and was always very thorough, organized and reliable .

I truly cannot imagine how we would have done it without her .

Sent on 01/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/02/2017

Christina is the absolute best! From the first meeting with her, you can tell that wedding planning and coordinating is her passion! She has so much energy and so much insight. Christina is professional, organized, and detailed. She thinks of everything that you will need. Christina definitely wants to hear about your vision and what you want for your special day. She works so hard to help you achieve what you want and what makes you happy. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day, and Christina played a major part in everything going so well! She is so thoughtful and kind! I would recommend Christina to everyone. She is such a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Katheryn · Married on 02/18/2017

We received Christina's information from SEVERAL of our friends. We were first introduced to her many years ago when one of our close friends go married. Since then, her information has been passed along to all of the couples that have gotten engaged within our large group of friends. Every bride AND groom has absolutely RAVED about how wonderful she was, and after working with her for our wedding, I definitely know why! Christina went WAY above and beyond any of my expectations, and working with her was like working with my best friend. She was super responsive, extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process (kept us on track, offered recommendations, and made sure that we covered all of the small details that if weren’t for her, we probably would have forgotten), and on the day-of, everything flowed together PERFECTLY.
    On the day of, she and her assistant Ashlee set up all of our décor and did such an amazing job! It was exactly what I had envisioned, and we (and our entire wedding party) didn’t have to worry about a thing and were actually able to enjoy the entire day. With so many things happening, it could have been really easy to get caught up in it all and not have a chance to enjoy it, but Christina and Ashlee made sure that we stopped every once in a while to take it all in. From always making sure our drink was full, to saving a huge plate of hors d’oeuvres in the bridal suite during cocktail hour so my husband and I could sneak in to eat and have a moment to ourselves to take it all in, they were on top of it.
    Truthfully, I don’t think 5 stars is enough to describe the work that Christina does. If I could give her a million stars, I would! I have never been as happy with a vendor/service as I am with her, and even my husband agrees. She is worth every penny and quite honestly, I would pay way more than what she charges. Do yourself (and your wedding party/friends/family that would be helping you on the day of) a favor, and book Christina!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Aleia · Married on 11/04/2016

Christina was the most helpful and wonderful thing that has happened to us for the wedding! From day one, she was always on top of things, making sure everything was done on time, yet did not push us too much. She made sure that every little detail was just as we wanted it, and even went above and beyond to help us pull together a handful of surprises at the wedding, including picking up the groom's favorite snack on the day of the wedding! I cannot imagine having done the wedding without her. Christina's phone calls, really kept me on track, and her timelines were on point, especially for the photographer, to keep things running accordingly! She answered every question I had, and is so extremely knowledgeable. She truly went above and beyond for us! I wish I had a Christina for every aspect of my life!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 10/14/2016

Christina's services are top notch! She is very professional and a joy to work with. My daughters wedding went on without a single hiccup! We didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy the wedding and reception. Christina and her assistant were all over the place and coordinated everything flawlessly! Thank you so much for your hard work.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/09/2016

Professional, prompt, creative, fun, enthusiastic, and passionate. Having Christina on board our wedding team made all the difference. Knowing she was taking care of everything the day of the wedding made the day so much less stressful. I didn't have to worry about a thing, as she was working closely with her assistant to make sure my day was perfect. Not a single hiccup occurred on our wedding day, at least none that I was aware of, as Christina took care of EVERYTHING. Coming from New York City where everyone is go-go-go, my husband and I truly appreciated Christina's attentiveness and quick reply to all and any questions or concerns. Christina was amazing leading up to the wedding and throughout the entire day of the wedding. We were thrilled she had worked at our venue before (TPC) as well as with all our other vendors. From flowers to photographer, even our make-up people, Christina had a positive relationship with them all, making the day that much more smooth. We are so thankful for Christina's vision and poise throughout the wedding planning process as well as her precision in executing our wedding day.

Sent on 08/13/2016