4031 Blanding Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32210 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Southern Charm Events

Recently voted as the Top Wedding Planner in Jacksonville, FL by ThreeBestRated.com!

Southern Charm Events is a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and American Association of Wedding Planners. They have been voted Best of the Knot for 2011 and 2012 and have received WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Award for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. They also have recently been voted Best of Jacksonville by the readers' poll for the Jacksonville Bride Magazine.

They specialize in Southern Style Weddings and bringing that special touch of Southern Hospitality to any event. This fast moving company has one lead planner and two associate planners on staff. With over 20 years combined experience, they are prepared to handle any size wedding or event with ease.

Their packages are designed to help the DIY Bride with the coordination of her big day or the out of town, still in school Bride plan and coordinate all the little details. Their main focus is to relieve the Bride and her mother from the stress associated with the final planning stages.

Give them a call and experience a true touch of Southern Charm! www.southerncharmevents.org

Follow Southern Charm Events on

6250510152163504785263972312671n
centerpiece enchanted garden
centerpiece enchatned garden4
Southern Charm Events
centerpiece gold manzanita and crystals
Southern Charm Events
centerpiece long table with lanterns milk glass
centerpiece manzanita and flowers
centerpiece old florida 2
Southern Charm Events
centerpiece rustic simple yellow roses
centerpiece sunflower 5
img0070
img123520423237469
memory photo
Southern Charm Events
memory table our legacy of love
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed633low
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed644low
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed683low
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed690low
Southern Charm Events
sample centerpiece candles and petals
Southern Charm Events
sample decor in the garden
styled shoot glassware decor
Southern Charm Events
styled shoot small copper latern
Southern Charm Events
tablescape pink linens with pink lace overylay
welcome table travel theme
cfp6015
cfp5979

80 Reviews for Southern Charm Events

1 User photo

Southern Charm Events 1

Abby Elam · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Planner

Tanya and her team are so helpful and accomodating. They were always up to speed on exactly what I wanted and knew my vision well. Southern Charm took so much stress off of me on my wedding day and also the weeks leading up to it!

Kristen Argalas · Married on 11/09/2018

I'm a convert - Amazing team!

I was a Mom who thought I could coordinate everything myself and save some money but my husband convinced me I needed some help. I quizzed Tanya on why I needed her and she responded in her gracious manner about what she and her staff would do to help us through the process. Honestly, I must admit I still wasn't convinced but I gave in. Today I will tell you it was the best decision we made. Southern Charm provided us with an online planning tool that was exactly what we needed to keep track of addresses and all that goes with planning a wedding.
    They sent reminders for specific target dates which kept us on track. Tanya put in more hours on the day of the wedding than any other vendor and kept everyone on track. She and her staff are amazing to work with. They provided suggestions, came with an emergency kit that proved to be very useful. and had a plan B in place if needed. I can't praise Tanya enough. I don't know what we would have done without her and her team. It is obvious that Tanya loves what she does.
    Another plus is that Tanya has a huge rental inventory. I can't imagine anyone wanting something she doesn't have. She also has a great network of vendors that she can recommend. I used several that she recommended and was very happy.

• Ashton

Ashton Misiak · Married on 11/04/2018

Tanya was our All Star Quarter Back!

Tanya was absolutely amazing. We had a fairly large wedding of 150 people that my mother thought she was going to be able to plan and coordinate all by herself. My husband and I knew all along that would be a disaster and we wouldn't get a wedding that reflected us if we would even got one all at. So as soon as he proposed we were on the hunt for a wedding planner.
    I somehow stumbled upon Southern Charm on google and honestly the name is what drew me in. I wanted a simply southern, slightly rustic, wedding and it sounded like Tanya knew the true meaning of southern. It turned out to be our best decision! Tanya and her team are so talented and experienced that she quickly became our Quarter Back. She would give us options of some of the best vendors she knew and were in our price range and set meeting up with them so we could pick from those few. Through this we came up with an all star team of vendors! Every one of them was a pleasure to work with.
    One of the best things was going to an expo with her. She would send us to certain vendors' booths and we could ask her how we felt about any that we saw and she knew pretty much all of them. We found half of our vendors that day.
    In the months leading up the online planning assistant Southern Charm, Aisle Planner, provides was a huge help. It gave me one simple place to look at everything, even on the go. The interface is fairly easy and you will use it long past the wedding as an address book.
    On the wedding day Tanya really shined. We had drama with the rain threating but she managed to get us a tent last minute and it may have even turned out better with it. With the team of vendors she curated there really wasn't much to worry about so I was pretty relaxed on the day of. I knew she would handle what needed to be done. I got to enjoy my day and soak every bit of it in. We were ahead of schedule all day long.
    She also had Heather Canada with her and she was amazing as well. She made sure I had everything I needed at the reception from making sure I got some of my cocktail hour food, to finding my change of shoes, to making sure I had wine for my champagne toasts. She made it very easy to just focus on my husband and everyone that came to see us.
    I could go on all day long about what a wonderful experience I had with Southern Charm but I still can't put in to words what it was like to have this woman in our corner. She's honest, experienced, and just a little bit scary with how good she is. She genuinely cared about us and wanted to see us happy on our special day. Not to mention, she's big dog friendly, which was a must for us because our 80lb pitbull was our Dog of Honor.
    We needed Tanya in our lives for this wedding and so do you. She will make sure you get the wedding you've been dreaming of, even if you're not totally sure what that is yet.

Southern Charm Events Pricing

Southern Charm Events Price Rates

Southern Charm Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 51.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Props

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Charm Events 1
    Invitation Discounts
    We always offer our Brides a 40% discount off our invitations and accessories

• Party Solution Entertainment
    Party Solution Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the esteemed pleasure of working with Southern Charm on multiple events. From a DJ's point of view Tanya and her team of Planners & Coordinators make for a flawless event experience every time. Their rental inventory is massive, they really do bring your vision to reality. I look forward to working many more together. Anyone Organizing/Planning a Party needs to include Southern Charm. ~ Party Solution Entertainment

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Southern Charm Events is amazing! I love their rental selections. I highly recommend their services.

• Appleseed Photography