4031 Blanding Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32210 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Southern Charm Events

Recently voted as the Top Wedding Planner in Jacksonville, FL by ThreeBestRated.com!

Southern Charm Events is a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and American Association of Wedding Planners. They have been voted Best of the Knot for 2011 and 2012 and have received WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Award for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. They also have recently been voted Best of Jacksonville by the readers' poll for the Jacksonville Bride Magazine.

They specialize in Southern Style Weddings and bringing that special touch of Southern Hospitality to any event. This fast moving company has two lead planners and two associate planners on staff. With over 20 years combined experience, they are prepared to handle any size wedding or event with ease.

Their packages are designed to help couples with the coordination of their big day. Their main focus is to relieve the couples and their families from the stress associated with the final planning stages.

Give them a call and experience a true touch of Southern Charm! www.southerncharmevents.com

Follow Southern Charm Events on

6250510152163504785263972312671n
centerpiece enchanted garden
centerpiece enchatned garden4
Southern Charm Events
centerpiece gold manzanita and crystals
Southern Charm Events
centerpiece long table with lanterns milk glass
centerpiece manzanita and flowers
centerpiece old florida 2
Southern Charm Events
centerpiece rustic simple yellow roses
centerpiece sunflower 5
img0070
img123520423237469
memory photo
Southern Charm Events
memory table our legacy of love
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed633low
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed644low
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed683low
milanomackeyconceptphotographyglwed690low
Southern Charm Events
sample centerpiece candles and petals
Southern Charm Events
sample decor in the garden
styled shoot glassware decor
Southern Charm Events
styled shoot small copper latern
Southern Charm Events
tablescape pink linens with pink lace overylay
welcome table travel theme
cfp6015
cfp5979

81 Reviews for Southern Charm Events

1 User photo

Southern Charm Events 1

Shelby Mitchell · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Plann

Tanya and the Southern Charm staff were simply the BEST. From my first consultation I knew they were going to be the perfect wedding planning staff for me. Tanya made me feel such at ease from the moment I walked into her door. She answered all of my questions and made my entire planning process not seem so overwhelming. She gave wonderful suggestions of vendors, ideas for decor, and overall just helped me every step of the way... and did I mention their rental inventory?! AMAZING products and the best quality! I was able to relax and soak in every minute of my wedding day because I knew everything was taken care of and in great hands. I chose the day-of coordination package, but they really were by my side throughout the entire process and I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company! Tanya really takes the time to get to know her brides and she made sure our day was exactly what we wanted. SOUTHERN CHARM IS THE BEST IN JAX!

Abby Elam · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Planner

Tanya and her team are so helpful and accomodating. They were always up to speed on exactly what I wanted and knew my vision well. Southern Charm took so much stress off of me on my wedding day and also the weeks leading up to it!

Kristen Argalas · Married on 11/09/2018

I'm a convert - Amazing team!

I was a Mom who thought I could coordinate everything myself and save some money but my husband convinced me I needed some help. I quizzed Tanya on why I needed her and she responded in her gracious manner about what she and her staff would do to help us through the process. Honestly, I must admit I still wasn't convinced but I gave in. Today I will tell you it was the best decision we made. Southern Charm provided us with an online planning tool that was exactly what we needed to keep track of addresses and all that goes with planning a wedding.
    They sent reminders for specific target dates which kept us on track. Tanya put in more hours on the day of the wedding than any other vendor and kept everyone on track. She and her staff are amazing to work with. They provided suggestions, came with an emergency kit that proved to be very useful. and had a plan B in place if needed. I can't praise Tanya enough. I don't know what we would have done without her and her team. It is obvious that Tanya loves what she does.
    Another plus is that Tanya has a huge rental inventory. I can't imagine anyone wanting something she doesn't have. She also has a great network of vendors that she can recommend. I used several that she recommended and was very happy.

Southern Charm Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 51.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Props

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Charm Events 1
    Invitation Discounts
    We always offer our Brides a 40% discount off our invitations and accessories

• Party Solution Entertainment
    Party Solution Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the esteemed pleasure of working with Southern Charm on multiple events. From a DJ's point of view Tanya and her team of Planners & Coordinators make for a flawless event experience every time. Their rental inventory is massive, they really do bring your vision to reality. I look forward to working many more together. Anyone Organizing/Planning a Party needs to include Southern Charm. ~ Party Solution Entertainment

• Lisa Presnell Productions
    Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

Southern Charm Events is amazing! I love their rental selections. I highly recommend their services.

• Appleseed Photography