Jacksonville Strings Reviews

Jacksonville Strings 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazingly Wonderful!

Jesse at Jacksonville Strings was attentive to our wedding vision regarding music selection. She and her group of musicians delivered the renditions flawlessly. They are wonderful!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Jacksonville Strings 2

Suzie · Married on 03/31/2018

Jacksonville Strings played for my wedding ceremony, and they were simply beautiful. My guests were so impressed with the quality and talent that Jessie, the violinist, and Gary, the classical guitarist, provided that day. They are very accommodating and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Nima · Married on 09/12/2015

Aside from my beautiful wife walking down the aisle, the thing that stands out in my mind as I think about our wedding ceremony is the beautiful music being played by JaxStrings. I specifically wanted two pieces of music to be played during our procession, but I wasn't sure if, let alone how well, a string trio would be able to perform it. Not only did Jessie and her group learn and play the music beautifully (obtained the sheet music on their own), they are so experienced with wedding ceremonies that we didn't need to worry about having them at the wedding rehearsal because they understood our vision right away. We're so happy that we found JaxStrings and are grateful for the ambiance they created at our wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 05/16/2015

Jessie was great to work with and so were the staff that played at my reception. They were on time and surpassed all of my expectations. I would recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Karen · Married on 07/05/2014

Wonderful music! I hired a two piece set, violin and chello, for my ceremony and they sounded amazing! They we're very easy to work with and they had all the music I wanted in advance. The day of the wedding they didn't require any more instruction, they we're in position and playing the playlist I have them. They worked we'll with my vocalist and we're the perfect touch to my ceremony! I would definitely recommend them to anyone for main or background music! Professional people with a superb product!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Cynthia · Married on 06/20/2014

Jacksonville strings made our wedding super special. We can't image our wedding day without them. We received so many compliments. Jessie is easy to work with and responsive. She accommodated a special request and we were blown away. It sounded like a dream. Thank you Jessie and Jacksonville strings.

Sent on 07/19/2014

MaryBeth · Married on 10/12/2013

Jessie and her team were beyond helpful and talented. We requested all of our own songs for our day, and she was able to execute them flawlessly with little to no help from us, save the song titles. They arrived on time, played beautifully, and did everything we could have dreamed for to make our ceremony beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for string players for their event.

Sent on 11/15/2013

fabulous job! countless people complimented our ceremony music which included a balance of classical and contemporary - even a few songs that the quartet learned in the weeks leading up to the wedding. thanks so much, i recommend very highly!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Jessie with Jacksonville Strings was an absolute joy to work with for my wedding. She was flexible and gave me great recommendations and direction for my ceremony music. I was having a very difficult time selecting songs and after speaking with her, we came up with a set list for the processional, ceremony, and recessional that was all music by The Beatles. It was the perfect way to represent my personality within the music. Working with her is a must!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Jessie of Jacksonville Strings was fantastic. We wanted irish fiddle and some bluegrass music for our ceremony and she was happy to play all of our requests. Jessie was wonderful to work with, and many of our guests commented afterwards on how great our ceremony music was.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Anna · Married on 10/12/2012

I had the string duo from Jacksonville Strings perform at my wedding ceremony and they were amazing! Jessie was very easy to work with and very accommodating in helping us with our selection of music to play. It was perfect! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Madelynn · Married on 07/21/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Jacksonville Strings. Their string duo performed at our ceremony and they sounded awesome. They were very professional, offered good recommendations, and even accommodated a new song request—our recessional song was "Music for a Found Harmonium" by Penguin Cafe Orchestra which Jessie and her cellist partner re-arranged beautifully. I would highly recommend Jacksonville Strings!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Miah · Married on 03/17/2012

It was perfect! Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Angela · Married on 12/28/2011

We had the best experience working with Jessie at Jacksonville Strings! She provided recommendations and music samples as well as worked with us on some not so traditional music for our ceremony. The music was wonderful!! I'm still getting complements from our guests on how lovely Jessie's music was. I highly recommend Jacksonville Strings for any event!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Jerry · Married on 11/26/2011

We had a very wonderful experience with Jessie at our wedding. She's so talented and the music set the mood perfectly! All of the guests were very much impressed with her. I highly recommend for wedding ceremony music.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Summer · Married on 12/11/2010

Jacksonville Strings was the best! I got so many compliments on the string duo. Per my request, the group sweetly played an extra song for me after the ceremony during pictures, as I was disappointed to have missed all of the pre-ceremony music. They were the only group in town that not only met my budget but also blew my guests away with such beautiful music.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Katie · Married on 10/23/2010

Jacksonville Strings was so easy to work with and provided excellent music for my ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Victoria · Married on 10/02/2010

Thank you so much!! The music was beautiful!! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Cheryl · Married on 06/19/2010

Very easy to work with, professional and definitely flexible. Anyone who chooses this vendor will be very happy.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Atashi · Married on 05/02/2010

I wanted a very specific piece played at my wedding and was finally able to contact the composer and get the sheet music for it. Jaxonville Strings played it amazingly well--there is no doubt that they are talented musicians. Beyond that, their professionalism and ease to communicate with were exemplerary. They were one of the few vendors that I did not have to worry about and there was no stress associated with my dealings with them. They provided what I needed and went over and above my expectations.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Steven · Married on 03/06/2010

Jessie Polanis was great from beginning of communication to end of reception.

Sent on 03/14/2010

Julie · Married on 02/20/2010

Jacksonville Strings is a very professional service for your wedding. The director helped select music and the solo violinist was excellent. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2010

Terri · Married on 11/14/2009

Jacksonville Strings is the best..... Our daughter's wedding ceremony was a wonderful day because of their music......

Sent on 11/17/2009

Rachel · Married on 10/23/2009

Jessie was a pleasure to work with and was very professional. She came to the venue on time (even early) and played every song we requested. We could also hear her over the river and the river breeze from yards away! Thank you for making this aspect of my wedding stress free!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Summer · Married on 10/10/2015

Great talent, well presented, very easy to work with

Sent on 12/11/2015