Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32246 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About String Theory Music

String Theory Music is a music service based in Jacksonville, Florida. Playing everything from Disney to pop songs, they can orchestrate the most soothing, lovely and romantic songs using their individual string instruments. Their style is diverse and can be customized to suit any wedding vibe. With upfront communication and quick assistance, they work hard to ensure you have the wedding music you’ve always hoped for.

Experience
Since 1998, this talented team of musical professionals has been performing string solo acts and beautiful ensembles with violin, cello, harp and viola. They have a passion for creating gorgeous and soothing music for various events and simply can’t wait to play at your wedding.

String Theory Music offers a variety of solo and ensemble acts, along with anywhere from one to six musicians. They will play for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and rehearsal dinner. The musicians offer the following services:

• Instrumental-duo
img0352

54 Reviews for String Theory Music

Kenneth G · Married on 03/03/2019

Show maker

String theory was a wonderful last minute addition to our wedding. Allison was able to magic up a pretty strange request for my wedding intro and their cello’s rendition of Phantom of the Opera Medley put stars in my bride’s eyes.
    Prompt, professional, and a beautiful sound, would use String Theory again

Sent on 03/10/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you! We love learning new music and had so much fun using music to fulfill the vision that the two of you had for your wedding day. Congratulations again to you and Kristen!

Kenneth Gerber · Married on 03/03/2019

Glorious Music

My wife wanted a cellist after we had booked the DJ and I obliged. I wasn't expecting the value of having String Theory at our wedding. Allison worked hard to get a song composed for me that was on the top of my list and for a great price and it sounded amazing to walk down the aisle to it.

I believe the best compliment I can give was a moment my soon to be wife had. As her side of the photos were being taken before the wedding, the cellist was warming up, playing Phantom of the Opera Medley (her favorite show). In the middle of the photoshoot my bride stopped, and was solely focused on the cellist to the point the photographer had to snap her back to reality and my wife responded, "sorry, I got distracted by the cellist".
    "I'm sorry, do you need me to stop"? asked the cellist.
    "Heavens no, please continue" she responded, to which everybody took a moment to appreciate the new vigor and pride the cellist took in playing those opening notes.
    It was a moment my wife was looking forward to all day and was not expecting it to sneak up on her like that.
    We plan on having String Theory play at my wife's birthday later this year for a private show.

Sent on 04/05/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful rendition of your wife’s experience! We love getting feedback from different vantage points. More than that, though, we love knowing that our music was able to make a lasting impression on such an important day in your lives. ❤️

String Theory Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Reel Insight Productions
    Reel Insight Productions Wedding Videographers

I love strings, and they know how to manipulate them in the most beautiful ways!

• Reel Insight Productions
    Reel Insight Productions Wedding Videographers

I love strings, and they know how to manipulate them in the most beautiful of ways!

• Arwen Freer, Minister
    Arwen Freer, Minister Wedding Officiants

I recently officiated at a wedding where String Theory Music provided the music during the ceremony. Not only is Alison a great musician, but she is a quick thinker, flexible, and easily accommodated last minute changes required by unforeseen circumstances. She has a great attitude and was wonderful to work with. I look forward to working with her in the future and would definitely recommend her services.

• Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL, 32246 See on map