String Theory Music Reviews

90 | Jacksonville, FL

90 Reviews for String Theory Music

Kali · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Lovely music!

Allison was very professional and replied promptly to messages. She helped to make my wedding completely magical with only 2 weeks notice. Musicians were well prepared and sounded lovely!

Sent on 07/21/2020

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Kali! Congratulations again and thank you for choosing our duet to contribute to the magic of your wedding day!

Karen S. · Married on 04/17/2021

Fantastic and awesome

Allison and her team at Stringed Theory were absolutely wonderful and my daughter Gabriel and new son in law Ryan were so pleased and touched that Stringed Theory was a part of their big day! Stringed Theory truly set the loving tone for the entire day! What a wonderful time with the most beautiful music!!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Brittany K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Go with String Theory Music!

String Theory Music provided the music for my wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! From the beginning, Allison was always quick to respond and a pleasure to communicate with throughout the entire planning process. They have a vast repertoire of music to choose from and can even find the music or have their composer write the music for a specific song if you choose. I highly recommend String Theory Music for your wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2021

Mary B. · Married on 02/21/2021

String Theory was Amazing!

We couldn’t be happier that we chose String Theory to play at our daughter’s wedding. The quartet made it truly magical! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea G. · Married on 01/31/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

I hired String Theory Music to play the ceremony music for my wedding on 01/31/2021. By far one of my best wedding planning decisions! They accommodated all of my musical requests, including a few selections that were not originally in their repertoire. The musicians played flawlessly and our guests enjoyed the music so much. They added a very special, emotional touch to our ceremony and I am so grateful! I would recommend String Theory Music to anyone!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Desiree · Married on 01/10/2021

Very courteous and professional

They set up and arrived right when they said they would. There was a variety of music to pick from and Allison was helpful with suggestions. They were freezing cold and still played the entire time (January wedding)! They added a unique experience and special touch that is so much more personal than just having music play in the background. Many of our guests complimented us on all the details we planned and string musicians are definately one of the best additions to any venue!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Desiree,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! Your wedding was so full of love and kindness. It is one that we will never forget! And while it was very cold, we were prepared for it and more than happy to make music for you and your lovely guests. Congratulations again to you and Rick and thank you for choosing us to be a part of such a special day on your lives! 🥰

Sakeena · Married on 01/09/2021

Musical perfection

Perfect music selections for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Dustin

Dustin W. · Married on 01/02/2021

Everything we wanted!

Very professional, on time, and played beautifully. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Jesse

Jesse C. · Married on 11/13/2020

Passionate, Talented, and Professional

String Theory was an absolute dream come true. I had to push back my wedding due to the pandemic, but Allison was so responsive and wonderful to work with. I ended up getting married in November, and they did an INCREDIBLE performance of my favorite piece of music, "Jupiter Hymn" by Gustav Holst. If you want soulful, elegant, and beautiful string arrangements by talented musicians, I cannot recommend String Theory enough!

Sent on 03/11/2021

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and well-written review. Working with you was also a pleasure and playing Holst's "Jupiter" was the perfect piece of music for your walk down the aisle. It is one of our favorites, too. Thank you for being a dream bride! You and John are amazing people and it really showed in my dealings with you and your family in the months leading up to (and on) your wedding day!

Gary S. · Married on 11/11/2020

Beautiful music

Allison and her fellow musicians in the trio played so beautifully before and during our ceremony. Their repertoire covered all the songs (pop and classical) we wanted to be played, and working with Allison was a pleasure.

Sent on 11/20/2020

String Theory Music's reply:

Thanks, Gary! We are always honored to play at weddings but yours will always hold a special place in our memories. Everything was just beautiful and we loved being a part of it. #1111

Roslyn R. · Married on 09/13/2020

Mother of the Groom

Allison was just awesome to communicate and work with!! She provided all of my Violin music choices and helped with music placement at the ceremony. She was excited about the event right along with me. Unfortunately, she got sick so I did not get to meet this wonderful person. Hannah came in her place and she was excellent!! Allison and String Theory Music is extremely professional and I very highly recommend her company!
    Roslyn Rice

Sent on 09/28/2020

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Roslyn! And I must say that working with you was quite a pleasure as well. :) I, too, was looking forward to playing for Michael & Christina's wedding and meeting you. Under the circumstances, I choose to err on the side of caution and keep myself isolated as a precautionary measure. Hannah was thrilled to step in for me and she loved learning and playing the special requests that you so thoughtfully choose for the ceremony. Congratulations to your family and I hope to meet you one day!
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 09/06/2020

Just do it.

We got married in a historic church— and the quartet was a MAGICAL addition.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Hi Carley,
    Thank you for the lovely review. I love the “Just do it” headline! It’s true, though! The quartet is more expensive than the smaller ensembles but, like you said, is a magical addition. My personal favorite, too! Thank you for sharing your experience with future brides!
  • Tracie

Tracie H. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding bliss!

Very professional and well organized. Loved having the violist at our ceremony.

Sent on 01/06/2021

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Tracie! I was just thinking about you this morning and how perfect and intimate your ceremony was. We are grateful to have been a part of it!

Justin M. · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing sound and professionalism!

I would hire them just to listen to them in my backyard! They did a fantastic job at our wedding. They were prompt and got right to work when they clocked in. I wish I had more time to converse and thank them for a phenomenal job they did. Definitely a must for your next wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2020

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you for the review, Justin! I truly enjoyed working with you from our very first conversation and our trio had so much fun playing at Castle Otttis for your ceremony. We will gladly play in your backyard for your next party! :)
  • Kate

Kate R. · Married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful String Trio

Absolutely LOVED working with string theory music! Even before the pandemic happened, Allison was so very responsive and easy - going. She and her team were able to take requests and learn the sheet music to songs that I requested. She also was extremely flexible and understanding with my postponement and the rescheduling of my wedding. The music was so beautiful for my wedding and I have listened to her team play over and over in my wedding video. I wholeheartedly would recommend String Theory Music for your wedding and/or events!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Connie

Connie F. · Married on 02/02/2020

Koonce wedding 2-2-2020

We were ecstatic with our choice to have String Theory Music play at our wedding. They were very professional and provided the perfect ambience for our precious day. What an amazing sound and quality of music. Thank you so much.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Tj Fortin-Wolf · Married on 01/15/2020

Made our vision reality

We knew we wanted cello accompaniment for our wedding ceremony and were referred to Allison and String Theory by a friend. We also knew we wanted specific music for our processionals — but String Theory didn’t know it and we could not find the sheet music anywhere. Allison suggested we hire a local composer to transcribe the music. So, for a very modest fee, we were able to realize our dream ceremony complete with elegant, romantic and sacred music. It was simply lovely 😊

Sent on 01/21/2020

String Theory Music's reply:

Oh TJ, thank you SO much for the beautifully-written review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Dee on making your vision a reality. The music that you both took the time to carefully select was a perfect reflection of your love and it was our pleasure to have it composed and performed for you and your guests. Thank you both for allowing our musicians to be such an integral part of such an important day in your lives.

Casey C. · Married on 12/08/2019

They played pretty music.

The only thing I wish could have happened was if I had a chance to speak to them in person so I could invite them to eat all the extra food and cake I had at my reception. But I was busy being ushered around and they were busy filling my venue with the songs I picked.

They played me two songs that weren't in their repertoire and they were worried that I might not be satisfied as the songs were typically very layered and I had only hired two violinists. I told them not to worry about it and do the best they can, and after hearing it I'm not sure why they were worried. I got two violin covers of songs I adore and it sounded very romantic and pretty. I won't forget the way it sounded.

Thank you very much.

Sent on 12/28/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey! We absolutely ADORED your wedding! It was so magical and we agree that your song selections were perfectly fitting for the vibe you created. Congratulations again and thank you for allowing us to make music for you and your guests.
  • Alexis

Alexis O. · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolute perfection at our Jekyll Island Wedding

Allison and String Theory Music did an absolute amazing job playing for our wedding. From the first initial communication up until the wedding day, she was so professional, extremely easy to get in touch with and overall such a pleasure to work with. After having dreamt about two certain songs being played at my wedding, I asked Allison if this would be possible and her response was “No problem at all” she even said she would get together to practice the songs ahead of time to make sure they had it correctly. On the day of, they played so beautiful it moved everyone to tears. I can not recommend them enough. When choosing vendors to work with on your wedding day, the first thing I always looked for was someone who could put me at ease, just knowing how many details there are that could add extra stress - Within our very first communication, Allison put me at such ease and made me feel so calm that our music would be perfect. I can not thank them enough for the beautiful music they played and how absolutely amazing it was to work with them. A million times thank you to Allison and String Theory Music - our wedding would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 12/09/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review, Alexis! Your wedding was so unique and special. It had us in tears as well! Congratulations again to you and Nate!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 12/06/2019

Amazing Personalized Instrumental Performance

My husband and I had String Theory perform at our wedding for both ceremony and cocktail hour. Allison was very attentive to what we wanted for both events and was able to make them feel like the wedding was truly about us and from us. She was able to incorporate non-tradition music but in a very traditional and beautiful way! She even was able to play all of the "nerd music" we requested with the cello and violin duo. Guests came up to use during the reception and after the wedding raving about their performance and how much they enjoyed it. I would recommend String Theory in a heartbeat and would have them again for another event should it be needed!

Sent on 12/18/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Casey! We were honored to be a part of such a magical experience. Your wedding was so amazing!

Michele · Married on 11/21/2019

String Theory Music

String Theory was amazing! Very responsive, and expert musicians. Ashlee and the other two musicians were wonderful! They have a large repertoire and willing to accommodate the bride and groom with specific requests. I am so thankful to have them as part of the big day!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Anna E. · Married on 11/09/2019

Just the best of the best!!!

Stop what you are doing and hire String Theory immediately!! I attended a wedding that they played for a few years back, and I knew right away that I had to have them at mine! Their professionalism is incredible, and boy, did they deliver on our wedding day! The music was beautiful, and Allison was a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough amazing things about String Theory!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Anna! Working with you to make the music a true reflection of your uniqueness was our pleasure! Thanks for allowing us to be such an integral part of your amazing day!

Debbie B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding Strings!

String Theory provided THE most beautiful music for my daughter's wedding in November 2019. She had selected a couple of pieces that she loved, but there were no arrangements for strings for them. For a very nominal fee, String Theory can compose arrangements of music there is no sheet music for. They are professional, talented, and extraordinarily organized, and we could not have been happier with the result of their efforts. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Autumn S. · Married on 11/03/2019

Fantastic!

Alison and her team were incredible -- beyond my expectations! As a bride without a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, hiring String Theory was one of the best decisions I made. Alison was very communicative and gave me gentle reminders to provide information, as needed. She also has a very well-thought out process that I felt really set us up for success. On the day of, String Theory was on time and played absolutely beautifully. I loved every second of it. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

You’re welcome! Everything about your ceremony was perfection! You, your sister, and even your guests are such wonderful people. We really enjoyed meeting and working with all of you. 🥰 Congratulations again!

Michelle W. · Married on 11/03/2019

Jessica Webb and Corry Losselyong wedding

Very easy to work with and helped with all our needs. Very pofessional

Sent on 12/03/2019