String Theory Music Reviews

75 Reviews for String Theory Music

• Connie

Connie Fox · Married on 02/02/2020

Koonce wedding 2-2-2020

We were ecstatic with our choice to have String Theory Music play at our wedding. They were very professional and provided the perfect ambience for our precious day. What an amazing sound and quality of music. Thank you so much.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Tj Fortin-Wolf · Married on 01/15/2020

Made our vision reality

We knew we wanted cello accompaniment for our wedding ceremony and were referred to Allison and String Theory by a friend. We also knew we wanted specific music for our processionals — but String Theory didn’t know it and we could not find the sheet music anywhere. Allison suggested we hire a local composer to transcribe the music. So, for a very modest fee, we were able to realize our dream ceremony complete with elegant, romantic and sacred music. It was simply lovely 😊

Sent on 01/21/2020

String Theory Music's reply:

Oh TJ, thank you SO much for the beautifully-written review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Dee on making your vision a reality. The music that you both took the time to carefully select was a perfect reflection of your love and it was our pleasure to have it composed and performed for you and your guests. Thank you both for allowing our musicians to be such an integral part of such an important day in your lives.

Casey Callahan · Married on 12/08/2019

They played pretty music.

The only thing I wish could have happened was if I had a chance to speak to them in person so I could invite them to eat all the extra food and cake I had at my reception. But I was busy being ushered around and they were busy filling my venue with the songs I picked.

They played me two songs that weren't in their repertoire and they were worried that I might not be satisfied as the songs were typically very layered and I had only hired two violinists. I told them not to worry about it and do the best they can, and after hearing it I'm not sure why they were worried. I got two violin covers of songs I adore and it sounded very romantic and pretty. I won't forget the way it sounded.

Thank you very much.

Sent on 12/28/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey! We absolutely ADORED your wedding! It was so magical and we agree that your song selections were perfectly fitting for the vibe you created. Congratulations again and thank you for allowing us to make music for you and your guests.
  • Alexis

Alexis Oliver · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolute perfection at our Jekyll Island Wedding

Allison and String Theory Music did an absolute amazing job playing for our wedding. From the first initial communication up until the wedding day, she was so professional, extremely easy to get in touch with and overall such a pleasure to work with. After having dreamt about two certain songs being played at my wedding, I asked Allison if this would be possible and her response was “No problem at all” she even said she would get together to practice the songs ahead of time to make sure they had it correctly. On the day of, they played so beautiful it moved everyone to tears. I can not recommend them enough. When choosing vendors to work with on your wedding day, the first thing I always looked for was someone who could put me at ease, just knowing how many details there are that could add extra stress - Within our very first communication, Allison put me at such ease and made me feel so calm that our music would be perfect. I can not thank them enough for the beautiful music they played and how absolutely amazing it was to work with them. A million times thank you to Allison and String Theory Music - our wedding would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 12/09/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review, Alexis! Your wedding was so unique and special. It had us in tears as well! Congratulations again to you and Nate!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 12/06/2019

Amazing Personalized Instrumental Performance

My husband and I had String Theory perform at our wedding for both ceremony and cocktail hour. Allison was very attentive to what we wanted for both events and was able to make them feel like the wedding was truly about us and from us. She was able to incorporate non-tradition music but in a very traditional and beautiful way! She even was able to play all of the "nerd music" we requested with the cello and violin duo. Guests came up to use during the reception and after the wedding raving about their performance and how much they enjoyed it. I would recommend String Theory in a heartbeat and would have them again for another event should it be needed!

Sent on 12/18/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Casey! We were honored to be a part of such a magical experience. Your wedding was so amazing!

Michele · Married on 11/21/2019

String Theory Music

String Theory was amazing! Very responsive, and expert musicians. Ashlee and the other two musicians were wonderful! They have a large repertoire and willing to accommodate the bride and groom with specific requests. I am so thankful to have them as part of the big day!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Anna Barnes · Married on 11/09/2019

Just the best of the best!!!

Stop what you are doing and hire String Theory immediately!! I attended a wedding that they played for a few years back, and I knew right away that I had to have them at mine! Their professionalism is incredible, and boy, did they deliver on our wedding day! The music was beautiful, and Allison was a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough amazing things about String Theory!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Anna! Working with you to make the music a true reflection of your uniqueness was our pleasure! Thanks for allowing us to be such an integral part of your amazing day!

Debbie Barnes · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding Strings!

String Theory provided THE most beautiful music for my daughter's wedding in November 2019. She had selected a couple of pieces that she loved, but there were no arrangements for strings for them. For a very nominal fee, String Theory can compose arrangements of music there is no sheet music for. They are professional, talented, and extraordinarily organized, and we could not have been happier with the result of their efforts. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Autumn Santos · Married on 11/03/2019

Fantastic!

Alison and her team were incredible -- beyond my expectations! As a bride without a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, hiring String Theory was one of the best decisions I made. Alison was very communicative and gave me gentle reminders to provide information, as needed. She also has a very well-thought out process that I felt really set us up for success. On the day of, String Theory was on time and played absolutely beautifully. I loved every second of it. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

You’re welcome! Everything about your ceremony was perfection! You, your sister, and even your guests are such wonderful people. We really enjoyed meeting and working with all of you. 🥰 Congratulations again!

Michelle Webb · Married on 11/03/2019

Jessica Webb and Corry Losselyong wedding

Very easy to work with and helped with all our needs. Very pofessional

Sent on 12/03/2019

Karen Beierschmitt · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Experience

They satisfied all of our requests including song requests in an unbelievably timely manner. The addition of the cellist to the wedding ceremony made it extra beautiful and moving.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Kalie

Kalie Nacca · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!!!!

Perfect for our big day!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Tonya Johns · Married on 09/21/2019

The level of professionalism that Alison presented was amazing. I would highly recommend her.

The music was beautiful and Allison did an amazing job. She was extremely professional and very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Adam Jones · Married on 06/29/2019

Great wedding musical duet

They were fantastic, on time, wonderful musical selections, very professional and friendly.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/22/2019

String Theory

Allison(String Theory) is the best! She and her musicians helped to make our daughter’s wedding perfect. Allison always responded quickly and was extremely helpful with our music selections. We highly recommend String Theory for any occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy Newman · Married on 05/27/2019

Fantastic and beautiful

Allison was an absolute pleasure to work with and she is extremely good at what she does!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Craig Meyer · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing violin playing and an amazing experience!

My experiencing was great. I found that they were very responsive with coordinating the songs, etc. I think the violinist was the easiest part of wedding planning. They showed up on time and delivered. They made my wedding magical! It was worth every penny. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sharon Santerre · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful addition to our wedding!

Rather than have pre-recorded wedding music we opted to have a cello play! It was so beautiful, and they are very open to any music suggestions! I had the cellist learn "This is me" from The Greatest Showman! It was wonderful :-) You cannot go wrong booking this company.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful music

String Theory provided a cello and violin duet for our wedding in April, 2019 and they were perfect! They were so responsive and professional and great to work with! They have a very large repertoire and we were able to choose our processional and recessional pieces, and they sounded absolutely beautiful. As a classically trained violinist myself, I requested a lot of Bach for the music before the ceremony and it sounded amazing! I wouldn't hesitate to hire String Theory again.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth G · Married on 03/03/2019

Show maker

String theory was a wonderful last minute addition to our wedding. Allison was able to magic up a pretty strange request for my wedding intro and their cello’s rendition of Phantom of the Opera Medley put stars in my bride’s eyes.
    Prompt, professional, and a beautiful sound, would use String Theory again

Sent on 03/10/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you! We love learning new music and had so much fun using music to fulfill the vision that the two of you had for your wedding day. Congratulations again to you and Kristen!

Kenneth Gerber · Married on 03/03/2019

Glorious Music

My wife wanted a cellist after we had booked the DJ and I obliged. I wasn't expecting the value of having String Theory at our wedding. Allison worked hard to get a song composed for me that was on the top of my list and for a great price and it sounded amazing to walk down the aisle to it.

I believe the best compliment I can give was a moment my soon to be wife had. As her side of the photos were being taken before the wedding, the cellist was warming up, playing Phantom of the Opera Medley (her favorite show). In the middle of the photoshoot my bride stopped, and was solely focused on the cellist to the point the photographer had to snap her back to reality and my wife responded, "sorry, I got distracted by the cellist".
    "I'm sorry, do you need me to stop"? asked the cellist.
    "Heavens no, please continue" she responded, to which everybody took a moment to appreciate the new vigor and pride the cellist took in playing those opening notes.
    It was a moment my wife was looking forward to all day and was not expecting it to sneak up on her like that.
    We plan on having String Theory play at my wife's birthday later this year for a private show.

Sent on 04/05/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful rendition of your wife’s experience! We love getting feedback from different vantage points. More than that, though, we love knowing that our music was able to make a lasting impression on such an important day in your lives. ❤️
  • hillary

hillary · Married on 02/23/2019

So Beautiful!

I am so happy I decided to get a String Theory violinist to play during my ceremony! String Theory was so responsive to my emails leading up to wedding and the music was simply beautiful.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful music!

From the beginning, I knew I wanted a string quartet to play at the ceremony and I am so glad we went with String Theory. They sounded amazing in our venue and our guests raved about how beautiful they played. Allison was very prompt about answering any questions I had and they have an incredible selection of music they play. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Marjorie West · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply Amazing

Would recommend string theory to anyone who wants a unique and beautiful way to make any occasion special. Their down-to-earth professionalism make them very easy to work with. Thank you for adding that extra special something to my bestfriends wedding and making her day musically beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Denise · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful music, perfect wedding ceremony

String Theory music did an amazing job with the music for our ceremony. Allison gave helpful suggestions for songs as well. They played before and after the ceremony. Several people complimented how beautiful it sounded and what a nice touch live music made to our ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2018