String Theory Music Reviews

50 | Jacksonville, FL

50 Reviews for String Theory Music

Marjorie West · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply Amazing

Would recommend string theory to anyone who wants a unique and beautiful way to make any occasion special. Their down-to-earth professionalism make them very easy to work with. Thank you for adding that extra special something to my bestfriends wedding and making her day musically beautiful.

Denise · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful music, perfect wedding ceremony

String Theory music did an amazing job with the music for our ceremony. Allison gave helpful suggestions for songs as well. They played before and after the ceremony. Several people complimented how beautiful it sounded and what a nice touch live music made to our ceremony.

Andrew West · Married on 10/27/2018

Delightful and enchanting!

These ladies play beautifully. I enjoyed their music so much I stood around after the service just to listen to them play till they finished.

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

They are incredible responsive, professionals and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat. I am saying it because I had the experience with a different company that wasn’t as great as String Theory. All the reviews here are true.

Eric · Married on 06/23/2018

Allison was fantastic! Would absolutely hire again! Thank you!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2018

Allison was fantastic to work with from day one. She is very quick to respond to your inquiry and made this part of my wedding very easy!
    As the bride, I did not get to hear her and her team play anything but the song I requested to walk down the aisle to and the recessional music, but guests at my wedding told me they very much enjoyed the string trio during the ceremony and cocktail hour.
    I would highly recommend String Theory Music to any bride looking to hire a string trio, quartet, or duo for her wedding!

Erica · Married on 05/11/2018

Can't say enough about String Theory Music. Of all of the vendors I hired for my wedding they were the most responsive and professional. Additionally, I requested they learn a specific song to walk down the aisle and they were more than willing to learn and perform my request. They are extremely talented and I loved that I had the option to choose classical as well as current music. String Theory Music has my recommendation!!!

Stacey · Married on 03/25/2018

Allison was very easy to work with. The most responsive vendor I worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process! I had specific songs I wanted played she had no issues getting duet music pulled together for a violin and cello. Would definitely recommend! The music added a nice touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Kacie · Married on 03/24/2018

String Theory Music was the perfect edition to my wedding ceremony! They are professional, responsive and extremely talented musicians!

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Allison was wonderful to work with because from the very beginning, she responded so quickly with any and all questions. She understood exactly what I wanted and was able to provide competitive pricing. We were so pleased to have a string trio at our wedding for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They made it feel that much more special and had no problem playing our requests. When my Mom's favorite song came on, but my brother wasn't there yet to enjoy it, they told her they would play it again. :) They were so accommodating, dressed perfectly, and sounded amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Katherine! It was truly a pleasure to work with you throughout the process.

Katrin · Married on 11/11/2017

Allison is very professional an easy to deal with. And an amazing violinist and also her team. Allison even catered and practiced a song of our choice (Filipino song). Their music made the wedding ceremony special.

Sent on 11/14/2017

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Katrin! We loved learning “Ikaw” and playing it for your beautiful entrance. Congratulations!

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Allison at String Theory was wonderful. She answered all questions in a timely manner and was very flexible. The music was gorgeous! My daughter walked down the aisle to Elvis ‘s “can’t help falling in love “ and the wedding procession was “somewhere over the rainbow”. Not a dry eye in the place. I strongly recommend String Theory!

Kala · Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful addition to our daughter's wedding ceremony! Beautiful, elegant and touching musical selection and renditions. We appreciate you very much! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, kindly! It is always a pleasure and I especially enjoyed working with your entire family. Congratulations!

S · Married on 08/12/2017

Allison is amazing! On the day of my outside beach wedding it rained steady all day. When I arrived at the venue Allison was there, playing music, easing stressed out guests while we waited for a break to run to the beach and be married. Her professional and determined attitude lifted my spirits and I could not be prouder to have someone keep my wedding dream alive while I was unable, tucked away from the guests. Huge thank you to Allison for everything she did to make my day perfect! Although we had never met face-to-face the experience felt personal as if she were my friend who also just wanted everything perfect. From the first email I knew she was the musician I wanted to work with. She helped me throughout planning and made my experience totally stress-free! There are so many things you ponder when wedding planning, you try to justify what you want with your budget. Allison is not only affordable but one of those have to have/worth it/another level things. Thank you Allison Marshall!

Hunter · Married on 06/21/2017

String Theory was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them! From the start they were quick to respond to all of my questions, they were extremely helpful with my lack of musical knowledge, and they had a great song selection! At the wedding it made the ceremony! They set the tone, wowed all of our guests, and made our small ceremony feel very formal and fancy! They sounded fantastic! I cannot say enough good things about Sting Theory!

Maddie · Married on 05/27/2017

Just book them!

• kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 05/21/2017

So happy we decided to go with String Theory as our musicians for the ceremony. I had so many people compliment the music. Once I was waiting in the back and heard some of the songs I knew it was the right choice. They played it all so beautifully. Also very easy to email back and forth with, their responsiveness is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to have musicians for their big day.

Sent on 05/30/2017

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn! Your wedding was beautiful and we loved your unique music selections! It was an honor!

Michael · Married on 04/01/2017

They did an amazing job at our wedding. Very happy we were able to book String Theory music.

Doug · Married on 03/19/2017

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect performance at our wedding. Working with Allison and her team was simple-- answer a few questions early in the process and they do the rest. With so many "others" having questions for everything, this was one less item to worry about. "Set it and forget it" I guess you could say. So many at the wedding remarked about the music and we too agree-- incredible!

Bonnie · Married on 12/09/2016

All of the ladies at String Theory were wonderful! They were so accommodating, even with our last minute changes due to the hurricane. They even found my favorite version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and in such a short time frame too! They arrived early and were very flexible and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful addition to their big day! :)

Sent on 12/15/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Bonnie! We loved being a part of your ceremony in the Peacock Garden at The Fountain of Youth. What a unique experience and the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony! Best wishes to you and Jared and congratulations!

Kelly Anne · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I loved the touch of live music for our ceremony. Hearing the music while walking down the aisle made me feel extra emotional because it was so beautiful.

David · Married on 10/29/2016

They did exactly as we requested and the music was spot on.

Aimee · Married on 10/21/2016

We are so extremely pleased with how wonderful String Theory was for our ceremony at the White Room! They were the perfect addition to a beautiful venue and my only "negative" is that my husband and I weren't able to hear all of the beautiful music they played on our day ?? Would absolutely recommend String Theory to anyone looking for a romantic and mood setting string group!

Charlotte · Married on 10/02/2016

I strongly recommend String Theory Music! I had a trio play at my wedding ceremony and it added a perfect touch. They learned a string version of one of our favorite songs for our processional and rendered it beautifully. 5 out of 5 for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Charlotte! Your wedding ceremony in The White Room was stunning and we loved learning the M83's "Midnight City" for your recessional. What a fun piece of music and the perfect exit music for you and your husband! Congratulations and best wishes!