String Theory Music Reviews

String Theory Music 3
  • Timothy

Timothy Newman · Married on 05/27/2019

Fantastic and beautiful

Allison was an absolute pleasure to work with and she is extremely good at what she does!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Craig Meyer · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing violin playing and an amazing experience!

My experiencing was great. I found that they were very responsive with coordinating the songs, etc. I think the violinist was the easiest part of wedding planning. They showed up on time and delivered. They made my wedding magical! It was worth every penny. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    String Theory Music 4

Sharon Santerre · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful addition to our wedding!

Rather than have pre-recorded wedding music we opted to have a cello play! It was so beautiful, and they are very open to any music suggestions! I had the cellist learn "This is me" from The Greatest Showman! It was wonderful :-) You cannot go wrong booking this company.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    String Theory Music 5
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful music

String Theory provided a cello and violin duet for our wedding in April, 2019 and they were perfect! They were so responsive and professional and great to work with! They have a very large repertoire and we were able to choose our processional and recessional pieces, and they sounded absolutely beautiful. As a classically trained violinist myself, I requested a lot of Bach for the music before the ceremony and it sounded amazing! I wouldn't hesitate to hire String Theory again.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kenneth G · Married on 03/03/2019

Show maker

String theory was a wonderful last minute addition to our wedding. Allison was able to magic up a pretty strange request for my wedding intro and their cello’s rendition of Phantom of the Opera Medley put stars in my bride’s eyes.
    Prompt, professional, and a beautiful sound, would use String Theory again

Sent on 03/10/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you! We love learning new music and had so much fun using music to fulfill the vision that the two of you had for your wedding day. Congratulations again to you and Kristen!

Kenneth Gerber · Married on 03/03/2019

Glorious Music

My wife wanted a cellist after we had booked the DJ and I obliged. I wasn't expecting the value of having String Theory at our wedding. Allison worked hard to get a song composed for me that was on the top of my list and for a great price and it sounded amazing to walk down the aisle to it.

I believe the best compliment I can give was a moment my soon to be wife had. As her side of the photos were being taken before the wedding, the cellist was warming up, playing Phantom of the Opera Medley (her favorite show). In the middle of the photoshoot my bride stopped, and was solely focused on the cellist to the point the photographer had to snap her back to reality and my wife responded, "sorry, I got distracted by the cellist".
    "I'm sorry, do you need me to stop"? asked the cellist.
    "Heavens no, please continue" she responded, to which everybody took a moment to appreciate the new vigor and pride the cellist took in playing those opening notes.
    It was a moment my wife was looking forward to all day and was not expecting it to sneak up on her like that.
    We plan on having String Theory play at my wife's birthday later this year for a private show.

Sent on 04/05/2019

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful rendition of your wife’s experience! We love getting feedback from different vantage points. More than that, though, we love knowing that our music was able to make a lasting impression on such an important day in your lives. ❤️
  • hillary

hillary · Married on 02/23/2019

So Beautiful!

I am so happy I decided to get a String Theory violinist to play during my ceremony! String Theory was so responsive to my emails leading up to wedding and the music was simply beautiful.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful music!

From the beginning, I knew I wanted a string quartet to play at the ceremony and I am so glad we went with String Theory. They sounded amazing in our venue and our guests raved about how beautiful they played. Allison was very prompt about answering any questions I had and they have an incredible selection of music they play. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Marjorie West · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply Amazing

Would recommend string theory to anyone who wants a unique and beautiful way to make any occasion special. Their down-to-earth professionalism make them very easy to work with. Thank you for adding that extra special something to my bestfriends wedding and making her day musically beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Denise · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful music, perfect wedding ceremony

String Theory music did an amazing job with the music for our ceremony. Allison gave helpful suggestions for songs as well. They played before and after the ceremony. Several people complimented how beautiful it sounded and what a nice touch live music made to our ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Andrew West · Married on 10/27/2018

Delightful and enchanting!

These ladies play beautifully. I enjoyed their music so much I stood around after the service just to listen to them play till they finished.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Fantastic!!

I emailed Allison just a few weeks prior to our wedding. She was extremely responsive and scheduling was a breeze. She sent over their repertoire and we were able to select several of our favorite songs. Unfortunately, Allison had a prior obligation and wasn’t able to attend however Hannah (violin) and Beth (cello) were absolutely amazing! We definitely lucked out with String Theory!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    String Theory Music 6

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

They are incredible responsive, professionals and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat. I am saying it because I had the experience with a different company that wasn’t as great as String Theory. All the reviews here are true.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Eric · Married on 06/23/2018

Allison was fantastic! Would absolutely hire again! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2018

Allison was fantastic to work with from day one. She is very quick to respond to your inquiry and made this part of my wedding very easy!
    As the bride, I did not get to hear her and her team play anything but the song I requested to walk down the aisle to and the recessional music, but guests at my wedding told me they very much enjoyed the string trio during the ceremony and cocktail hour.
    I would highly recommend String Theory Music to any bride looking to hire a string trio, quartet, or duo for her wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Erica · Married on 05/11/2018

Can't say enough about String Theory Music. Of all of the vendors I hired for my wedding they were the most responsive and professional. Additionally, I requested they learn a specific song to walk down the aisle and they were more than willing to learn and perform my request. They are extremely talented and I loved that I had the option to choose classical as well as current music. String Theory Music has my recommendation!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/25/2018

Allison was very easy to work with. The most responsive vendor I worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process! I had specific songs I wanted played she had no issues getting duet music pulled together for a violin and cello. Would definitely recommend! The music added a nice touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Kacie · Married on 03/24/2018

String Theory Music was the perfect edition to my wedding ceremony! They are professional, responsive and extremely talented musicians!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Allison was wonderful to work with because from the very beginning, she responded so quickly with any and all questions. She understood exactly what I wanted and was able to provide competitive pricing. We were so pleased to have a string trio at our wedding for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They made it feel that much more special and had no problem playing our requests. When my Mom's favorite song came on, but my brother wasn't there yet to enjoy it, they told her they would play it again. :) They were so accommodating, dressed perfectly, and sounded amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Katherine! It was truly a pleasure to work with you throughout the process.

Katrin · Married on 11/11/2017

Allison is very professional an easy to deal with. And an amazing violinist and also her team. Allison even catered and practiced a song of our choice (Filipino song). Their music made the wedding ceremony special.

Sent on 11/14/2017

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Katrin! We loved learning “Ikaw” and playing it for your beautiful entrance. Congratulations!

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Allison at String Theory was wonderful. She answered all questions in a timely manner and was very flexible. The music was gorgeous! My daughter walked down the aisle to Elvis ‘s “can’t help falling in love “ and the wedding procession was “somewhere over the rainbow”. Not a dry eye in the place. I strongly recommend String Theory!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kala · Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful addition to our daughter's wedding ceremony! Beautiful, elegant and touching musical selection and renditions. We appreciate you very much! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, kindly! It is always a pleasure and I especially enjoyed working with your entire family. Congratulations!

S · Married on 08/12/2017

Allison is amazing! On the day of my outside beach wedding it rained steady all day. When I arrived at the venue Allison was there, playing music, easing stressed out guests while we waited for a break to run to the beach and be married. Her professional and determined attitude lifted my spirits and I could not be prouder to have someone keep my wedding dream alive while I was unable, tucked away from the guests. Huge thank you to Allison for everything she did to make my day perfect! Although we had never met face-to-face the experience felt personal as if she were my friend who also just wanted everything perfect. From the first email I knew she was the musician I wanted to work with. She helped me throughout planning and made my experience totally stress-free! There are so many things you ponder when wedding planning, you try to justify what you want with your budget. Allison is not only affordable but one of those have to have/worth it/another level things. Thank you Allison Marshall!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Hunter · Married on 06/21/2017

String Theory was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them! From the start they were quick to respond to all of my questions, they were extremely helpful with my lack of musical knowledge, and they had a great song selection! At the wedding it made the ceremony! They set the tone, wowed all of our guests, and made our small ceremony feel very formal and fancy! They sounded fantastic! I cannot say enough good things about Sting Theory!

Sent on 08/07/2017