Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC

Beaufort, South Carolina View map
$999 Most Popular Price

$999 Most Popular Price

Up-To-Date Packages are on our website https://www.gaviganentertainment.com/home

Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC is an entertainment and disc jockey service in Beaufort, South Carolina. They are a full-service disc jockey company that works with you to understand your vision and meet all your needs.

They offer several packages that can be customized. Their packages include at least four hours of coverage, standard dance floor lights, compact sound system with complete library of songs, emcee for introductions and announcements, and handheld microphone for reception toasts. They have additional services including premium dance floor lights, uplighting, projected monogram, custom snapchat filter, basic and premium photobooth package and day-of-coordination. Their disc jockeys work with you to establish a do-not-play list and create a playlist for your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour and reception. Their genres include country, hip hop, oldies, top 40, electronic, jazz, pop, rock and more.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$250

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No worries , friendly and professional

I reached out to Jesse via email and received a response within an hour. My wedding was a destination so I arrived in Hilton head in July of 2021. Jesse took the time to meet me and I instantly knew his personality, vibe and style was perfect for my big day. Jesse was responsive to all my questions and ensure he understood exactly what I wanted. Jesse arrived on time, set up and kept all my guest on the dance floor! His transitions were spot on, was able to read the room and kept it flowing. I couldn鈥檛 of asked for a better DJ to keep my guest and myself dancing. Jesse is absolutely amazing at spinning but also a great person. Don鈥檛 skip by Jesse, book it now!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing DJ!

Jesse did an AMAZING job with our day. He was our DJ and did our day-off coordination and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. He listened to what we wanted for songs played during our ceremony and made sure it ran on time and without any problems. He did an excellent job announcing the entrances for the reception and had a great opening for a surprise dance we did! He kept the party going and made sure that everyone was up and dancing and that we enjoyed all of it. He also brought a fan to make sure that my groom and I were able to cool down since we were outside all day. He went above and beyond our expectations!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best and most entertaining DJ around!

If you guys want an awesome DJ go with Gavigan Entertainment! Jesse keeps the party going and doesn鈥檛 stop! He鈥檚 super interactive and continues to keep the party going! Seriously, he鈥檚 the best and can do whatever you need! For the garter toss, he was able to mix up songs, and it fit together perfectly!
  • illustration stars

Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC 1
Exclusive
Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC 2
Offer
OMG we have a deal for you!! get $500 off your platinum package today just for choosing Gavigan Entertainment Group! :)

Pricing

Dormant Gypsy Photography Dormant Gypsy Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Gavigan Enertainment during numerous events in the area! They always go the extra mile to make sure that everybody is happy, even if it鈥檚 being a liason between other industry professionals. Gavigan Entertainment is thorough, exciting, and guaranteed to enhance your event! They can customize details with Snapchat filters, music, and are very interactive with guests! If you hire them you鈥檒l not be disappointed!

Crush Entertainment Crush Entertainment Wedding DJs

Gavigan Entertainment Group is amazing and Jesse is an awesome DJ! He is approachable and always has a smile on his face:) He passionate about his work and it shows, I have heard nothing but great things from his clients and vendors. He provides an awesome experience for you and your guests and not just another service. Thank you Jesse & Gavigan Entertainment Group for making the world even better!!

Low Country Events Low Country Events Wedding DJs

Gavigan Entertainment are the wedding DJ pros. If you are looking for an emcee, and DJ rolled into one package, look no further than Gavigan Entertainment.

330 Robert Smalls Pkwy ste 24 #215, ste 24 #215 Beaufort, South Carolina, 29902
Location of (Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding