217 station parkway, Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number

Low Country Events 1
Low Country Events 2
Low Country Events 3

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

When it came to wedding planning, music was at the top of our list! Music is extremely important to both me & my husband. We knew it was essential to our wedding day, on 9/1/18. DJ Craig Edelson went above & beyond our expectations! He has music software that allows you to build a playlist that suits you. After reading reviews and working with Jessica from HHI Entertainment, we arranged a phone call. We immediately clicked with Craig and knew that he understood our taste in music. We booked him the very next day. My biggest concern as a bride was that no one would dance. That did not happen with Craig! He had the dance floor going all night long. Towards the end of the wedding, he let me DJ a song which was one of the highlights of our night. (Aside from getting married, lol) So fun! Craig's dance floor lighting & uplighting really created a beautiful, cool, fun atmosphere for our reception. Another major benefit was how well he MC'd our night. He made everything flow & did all the announcements exactly how we wanted them. He kept the energy high without stealing the spotlight. Best DJ we've seen in the area. I cannot recommend Craig Edelson enough.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Low Country Events 4
    Low Country Events 5
    Low Country Events 6

Paul · Married on 09/17/2017

Our wedding was 5 days after Hurricane Irma and the island only had been open for a few days. This didn't deter Craig, he was prepared to move forward as long as the venue was open. He has a great setup and everything went well. He is really easy to work with and has a lot of online tools, so you can build your playlist at your own pace. My wife and I didn't make a lot of suggestions, just told him what we liked and he developed the playlist. Can't say enough good things, awesome DJ and he had everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • Mrs.B

Vanessa & Craig · Married on 08/19/2017

We enjoyed having Craig as our wedding DJ this past August. Throughout the planning process he was professional and very easy to communicate with. On the day of everything went according to plan. We had speakers and music set up on the beach and a second set in the reception room. My dad and I choreographed a fun introduction to our dance and Craig created a mix so that there was a flow from one song to the next. It was perfect. Our venue was new to him so he even took a trip there the week before to scope out everything ahead time. We would recommend Craig to anyone looking for a wedding DJ in the Hilton Head area!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Award

• Crush Entertainment
    Crush Entertainment Wedding DJs

Low Country Events is amazing & Craig Edelson is an excellent DJ & MC! He has tons of experience in the industry from working in Radio to Dj'ing huge weddings! He works hard so you don't have to! He will help you create a night you and your family will never forget:)

• Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC
    Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC Wedding DJs

Great Quality and overall wonderful personality and very dependable!!

• 217 station parkway Bluffton, 29910 See on map