Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC Reviews

63 | Beaufort, SC

63 Reviews for Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC

63 Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC Reviews

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Jesse was awesome! He DJed my brother’s wedding and the entertainment couldn’t have been better. Hyped up the guests and kept everyone up and moving all night long! Highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Jesse and savannah are BY FAR the best entertainers I know. When everything seemed to be going sideways, the stepped in, took control, and helped give me the wedding of my dreams.
    My wedding planner basically backed out the day before the wedding and voluntarily took on that role with NO hesitation and sent me away to relax just hours before the wedding. When I walked down the aisle, I was so amazed at how beautiful everything turned out just in the few hours I wasn’t in there.
    Jesse is so personable and high energy, making it feel like we have known him our whole lives. He kept drinks in our hands all night, hyped up the whole crowd, and most importantly gave us a night we will never forget! I am so thankful we chose you guys! Thank you so much again! I will always recommend you guys to anyone!

Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC 1

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow! Jesse and Savannah were AMAZING to work with! I had my wedding on 8/25/18 and Jesse was the DJ. He took total control, made sure everything flowed smoothly, and had infectious energy. Many guests at my reception commented on how good the music was and how nice the DJ seemed to be! He got everyone engaged and out on the dance floor which was exactly what I wanted. During the time I was choosing DJ's, and eventually once I chose Jesse, I had many life events going on and probably wasn't as responsive as I normally would be. Jesse didn't panic at all, totally understood, and once I was locked in again he was ready and waiting! Also, on top of all this, I was dealing with a last second rain call and Jesse was super flexible. Once I decided to go forth with it on the beach, he was there, perfectly set up, and ready to go, all on time! He ROCKED it and I seriously cannot recommend him enough! He was so reasonably priced, so personable, and after all of this I feel like I actually came away with not only a DJ but a FRIEND! CHOOSE JESSE!!!!!

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

Jesse was amazing to work with for our wedding! He was extremely flexible with guest song requests, Ryan and I's Spotify lists, and had a great sense of the crowd and how to keep everyone up and dancing! He was frequently checking in throughout the night, and would keep us on track with the events we needed to be on for (bouquet toss, cake cutting, couple exit, etc.). Thank you to Jesse and his team for helping create such amazing memories for Ryan and I and our guests, and for sharing so many amazing videos for us to relive after the wedding! Would definitely recommend!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/13/2018

Jesse was so amazing to work with from the get go! He is so on top of things and read my mind! He thinks of everything so that everything is taken care of. All of my guests said that they couldn't remember the last time they danced so much or had so much fun! I could not have dreamed up a better DJ. He also took some amazing candid photos of my wedding! Such a hardworking and genuinely great person who really cares about your event and making sure it is everything you want it to be and better!

Tyler · Married on 04/14/2018

HOLY GUACAMOLE. Jesse went ABOVE AND BEYOND. We met Jesse at a wedding festival. My husband (then fiance) just got really good vibes from Jesse and pressured me into booking him. I'm SO happy I caved. We did the Platinum package, I believe, which included all of the things- most importantly, the day-of coordination. I sent Jesse my timeline, and he basically handled everything after he got there- this went from telling the wedding party when to walk into the ceremony, making sure we stick to the timeline, sending my MOH into the bathroom after me when he thought I was upset (I was fine, just trying to get all of the cake off of my face- hah!), providing a GIANT cooling fan for when he thought I was hot in my dress, and so much more... He also really got the party going- he was out teaching people line dances and seriously made the wedding. I don't know what my wedding would've been like without Jesse, and I'm so glad I didn't have to find out! Seriously, book him, it's worth every penny!

Valerie · Married on 03/24/2018

So much fun. The team from GE always knows how to get the crowd going.

Charles · Married on 03/23/2018

Jesse did an amazing job. This is the second time I’ve used him for my sons birthday. He’s very interactive with both kids and adults. He’s great!!

Sarah · Married on 03/01/2018

Love Jesse and how he gets the crowd going!

Chris · Married on 02/09/2018

If your looking for a DJ for your event, look no further. These guys are awesome!

Erin · Married on 11/03/2017

Jesse provides incredible service, by far the life of the party, so respectful of our wishes the day of, and so kind and genuine. He made our day beyond perfect! We requested that he help get and keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night and he made it happen! So easy to work with and an absolute pleasure! Will be referring him to EVERYONE I know!

Ariel · Married on 10/28/2017

Jesse was very professional and accommodating to my music selections. He's very easy to work with and worked well with my wedding coordinator. He did a great job on my big day!

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2017

Our school was very pleased with Jesse. Our parents, students and staff had a wonderful time. We plan to use Gavigan Entertainment in our future events.

Suzanne · Married on 10/20/2017

Jesse was just perfect. From the moment we got on the phone, I thought I was talking to an old friend. You could tell right away that he LOVES what he does. When I told him I had my own play list, he encouraged me to send it along. He was able to mix my songs in with music he enjoys as well and "we" were the hit of the party! Everyone said we had such a great mix... so thanks Jesse for making everyone happier than they already were. I wish we lived closer!!!

Phillip · Married on 10/14/2017

Gavigan Entertaimnent did an excellent job! They were very easy to work with. They played exactly what we wanted the whole night. They did a great job of keeping a good flow for the reception. I definitely recommend them very highly, and will use them again.

Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC 2
    Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC 3

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding ceremony on the beach & the music was clear and on point. They never missed a beat plus they went above and beyond they actually brought us (the bride & groom) our dinner so we didn’t have to get up and they also pinned the men’s boutineers which was extremely helpful. This Dj Jesse is the best! We recommend him for your next party! Great people! Thanks again for making our day even more special. Adam & Meg Harshberger

Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC 4

Melanie · Married on 10/06/2017

Jesse was great! His energy is infectious which ensures a great time!

Kody · Married on 09/15/2017

I had Gavigan Entertainment as a DJ for my wedding and they were spot on!! Jessie was so easy to work with and he was honestly the life of the party. He knew exactly how to get our guests on their feet and having a great time. Thank again Jessie!!

Sally · Married on 07/04/2017

Gavigan is the very best in the industry. If you want a DJ service to keep the energy level of your event at an all-time high, Gavigan Entertainment is your only option. I have been to many events where Gavigan Entertainment was the entertainment. Never have I been disappointed. I would highly recommend this company

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2017

I used Gavigan Entertainement's DJ service for a July 4th Pool party at the private club I manage. Jesse and his team were amazing. They were on time, set up quickly and were all around very professional. I was fairly general in my music request, other than to ask for music appropriate for kids and adults - fun, beachy, pool party music and it was spot on. Several members came up to me to let me know that the music was perfect. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for future events. I also think the price was fair as well, especially for a busy holiday like July 4th.

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Jesse exceeded my expectations. I was truly happy with all that he and Rebecca did for our wedding. He was very responsive and kept me grounded through the entire time leading up to the wedding. I absolutely adored his bubbly personality and positivity while working with him. I will say planning and executing your own wedding without a planner/coordinator is tough but having Jesse to work with was a lifesaver. Jesse went above and beyond for us, I'm still getting compliments about him. I would highly recommend him for any future weddings.

Meghan · Married on 06/24/2017

Jesse is always great! My children are the ones that requested to have him at their Birthday Party! :)

travis · Married on 06/11/2017

What an amazing DJ, not only a DJ but an event organizer, dance instructor, and i would recommend Gavigan Entertainment to everyone I know. We are still talking about how much fun the wedding was with him as our DJ. Best deal and should be the only DJ you want at your wedding. Thanks again for everything!
    (married on Hilton head beach, S.C. 6-11-2017)

travis · Married on 06/11/2017

Hands down the best DJ and the experience that he gave our family was amazing, to this day we still talk and laugh about how engaged he was at our wedding, he kept the flow of the wedding going, taught new dances, and played music that kept people on the dance floor. What a natural and you should book Gavigan Entertainment for you wedding or event. He did our beach wedding 6-11-2017 in Hilton head island S.C. and he made out night that much more memorable. Thank you again

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

While walking through a "wedding walk" in Savannah with my parents collecting ideas for my wedding (that was still over a year away), we came across Jesse Gavigan of Gavigan Entertainment. They had a great deal on 5 hours of DJ service for $555. I was immediately sold, but I felt like it wasn't right to make the final decision without my fiancé. Jesse was extremely nice and helpful and fully understood my hesitancy to book without discussing with my fiancé. He gave me his contact info and I called to book him before I ever even got home that day! (of course, I called and got the okay from my fiancé first!)
    Our wedding reception was without a doubt the best ever. Jesse was so professional, but "wacky" at the same time - dancing with us and getting everyone on the dance floor! He was notified of our college mascot coming to crash the party and within moments was ready to surprise all of our guests with his arrival to do the "Cupid Shuffle" with everyone! This was just the beginning of a super fun night and we thank Jesse for all of his help in making it so wonderful!
    Brides: Jesse kept folks away from us while we ate our meal and also allowed me to sit behind the DJ station where they had a floor fan to help cool me off! (My dress was beautiful, but maybe 7 layers of dress is a little too much if you love dancing as much as I do!)
    All in all, I would highly recommend Jesse as a wedding DJ for anyone! He was absolutely perfect for our special day! Thanks, Jesse! You rock! ❤

Sent on 06/24/2017

Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC's reply:

Caitlin, I am SOOOOO happy that you had a wonderful time!! :) Yall were so amazing and the Mascot was the icing on the cake to an amazing time!! Please keep us in mind for your anniversary party :) R, "wacky" DJ Jesse hehe <3