53 Reviews for Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC

MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
51 Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC Reviews

Jesse provides incredible service, by far the life of the party, so respectful of our wishes the day of, and so kind and genuine. He made our day beyond perfect! We requested that he help get and keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night and he made it happen! So easy to work with and an absolute pleasure! Will be referring him to EVERYONE I know!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Jesse was very professional and accommodating to my music selections. He's very easy to work with and worked well with my wedding coordinator. He did a great job on my big day!

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Our school was very pleased with Jesse. Our parents, students and staff had a wonderful time. We plan to use Gavigan Entertainment in our future events.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Jesse was just perfect. From the moment we got on the phone, I thought I was talking to an old friend. You could tell right away that he LOVES what he does. When I told him I had my own play list, he encouraged me to send it along. He was able to mix my songs in with music he enjoys as well and "we" were the hit of the party! Everyone said we had such a great mix... so thanks Jesse for making everyone happier than they already were. I wish we lived closer!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Gavigan Entertaimnent did an excellent job! They were very easy to work with. They played exactly what we wanted the whole night. They did a great job of keeping a good flow for the reception. I definitely recommend them very highly, and will use them again.

Profile Picture Phillip, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We had our wedding ceremony on the beach & the music was clear and on point. They never missed a beat plus they went above and beyond they actually brought us (the bride & groom) our dinner so we didn’t have to get up and they also pinned the men’s boutineers which was extremely helpful. This Dj Jesse is the best! We recommend him for your next party! Great people! Thanks again for making our day even more special. Adam & Meg Harshberger

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jesse was great! His energy is infectious which ensures a great time!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I had Gavigan Entertainment as a DJ for my wedding and they were spot on!! Jessie was so easy to work with and he was honestly the life of the party. He knew exactly how to get our guests on their feet and having a great time. Thank again Jessie!!

Profile Picture Kody, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Gavigan is the very best in the industry. If you want a DJ service to keep the energy level of your event at an all-time high, Gavigan Entertainment is your only option. I have been to many events where Gavigan Entertainment was the entertainment. Never have I been disappointed. I would highly recommend this company

Profile Picture Sally, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I used Gavigan Entertainement's DJ service for a July 4th Pool party at the private club I manage. Jesse and his team were amazing. They were on time, set up quickly and were all around very professional. I was fairly general in my music request, other than to ask for music appropriate for kids and adults - fun, beachy, pool party music and it was spot on. Several members came up to me to let me know that the music was perfect. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for future events. I also think the price was fair as well, especially for a busy holiday like July 4th.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse exceeded my expectations. I was truly happy with all that he and Rebecca did for our wedding. He was very responsive and kept me grounded through the entire time leading up to the wedding. I absolutely adored his bubbly personality and positivity while working with him. I will say planning and executing your own wedding without a planner/coordinator is tough but having Jesse to work with was a lifesaver. Jesse went above and beyond for us, I'm still getting compliments about him. I would highly recommend him for any future weddings.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse is always great! My children are the ones that requested to have him at their Birthday Party! :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

What an amazing DJ, not only a DJ but an event organizer, dance instructor, and i would recommend Gavigan Entertainment to everyone I know. We are still talking about how much fun the wedding was with him as our DJ. Best deal and should be the only DJ you want at your wedding. Thanks again for everything!
(married on Hilton head beach, S.C. 6-11-2017)

Profile Picture travis, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Hands down the best DJ and the experience that he gave our family was amazing, to this day we still talk and laugh about how engaged he was at our wedding, he kept the flow of the wedding going, taught new dances, and played music that kept people on the dance floor. What a natural and you should book Gavigan Entertainment for you wedding or event. He did our beach wedding 6-11-2017 in Hilton head island S.C. and he made out night that much more memorable. Thank you again

Profile Picture travis, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Disco Ball, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

While walking through a "wedding walk" in Savannah with my parents collecting ideas for my wedding (that was still over a year away), we came across Jesse Gavigan of Gavigan Entertainment. They had a great deal on 5 hours of DJ service for $555. I was immediately sold, but I felt like it wasn't right to make the final decision without my fiancé. Jesse was extremely nice and helpful and fully understood my hesitancy to book without discussing with my fiancé. He gave me his contact info and I called to book him before I ever even got home that day! (of course, I called and got the okay from my fiancé first!)
Our wedding reception was without a doubt the best ever. Jesse was so professional, but "wacky" at the same time - dancing with us and getting everyone on the dance floor! He was notified of our college mascot coming to crash the party and within moments was ready to surprise all of our guests with his arrival to do the "Cupid Shuffle" with everyone! This was just the beginning of a super fun night and we thank Jesse for all of his help in making it so wonderful!
Brides: Jesse kept folks away from us while we ate our meal and also allowed me to sit behind the DJ station where they had a floor fan to help cool me off! (My dress was beautiful, but maybe 7 layers of dress is a little too much if you love dancing as much as I do!)
All in all, I would highly recommend Jesse as a wedding DJ for anyone! He was absolutely perfect for our special day! Thanks, Jesse! You rock! ❤

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely hire Gavigan Entertainment!!! The two DJs, Spencer and DJ, were professional, fun and responsive. We had people of all ages having the most fun. It was a great, great night and thank you so much for being a part of our special day and making it an absolute blast.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Gavigan Entertainment is a class act!!!! We could not have asked for more! We booked DJ services with them several times and every time we are blown away by their extremely impressive customer service skills, ability to connect with their audience, their level of participation and getting max participation out of their audience, music selection, and as always....incredible personal touch!!!!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Such a great experience! Easy to work with, flexible, and very quick to adapt. Jessie arrived early, helped move our wedding inside (since it was raining), and even filled up our drinks during dinner. He checked in multiple times and was always open to whatever we wanted. Awesome job!!

Profile Picture Mckayla, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Good professional service. Very responsive and helpful

Profile Picture Mike, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Dj Jesse was amazing. He entertain the guest and got on the dance floor and taught us a few lines dances. Overall experience was just over the top and if I had to do it again DJ Jesse will be the guy hands down.

Profile Picture Dominique , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jesse and his assistant were awesome and out of this world. They kept the wedding guests dancing, laughing and smiling. LOVED the interaction with ALL guests during our reception. JESSE even had a dance off with one of my bridesmaids. I couldn't have chosen a better DJ for my wedding day! JESSE you are awesome and have already recommended you to several people. Thank you again for making my special day so magical!!!!

KELLY WARNER

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse & his team (yes team) went ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations! Absolutely LOVED his energy and his personality can't be beat!! He's great with communicating before the event, during and is willing to do ANYTHING to ensure a great time! He brought a team with him that wasn't expected at no extra cost and they NAILED it! Offered to help with decorating, and other day of duties! You don't find service like that just anywhere!!!! BOOK THIS MAN GOR YOUR EVENTS!!!

Profile Picture jessica, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jesse is absolutey incredible. He didnt hesitate to make sure everything we wanted was included while also including some amazing twists and turns (with our permission of course!) he keot the crowd dancing, kids happy, and adults engaged which is always tricky.!would recoommend to anyone, for any occasion. Jesse is so versatile.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I would totally recommend Gavigan Entertainment DJ services! He is wonderful to work with and perfect for school events. The kids LOVE him!!

Profile Picture Julie, 2/3/17, 1 Review