Dormant Gypsy Photography

Beaufort, SC View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Dormant Gypsy Photography is a professional wedding and portrait photographer based in Beaufort, South Carolina. This wedding photographer has a unique approach to wedding photography as they have a background in event planning. Dormant Gypsy Photography has an awareness of how events are expertly executed and can be at every moment at the ready to capture it before it even happens.

Dormant Gypsy Photography offers a wide range of photography services including wedding coverage, engagement shoots, and bridal portraits. Additionally, this photographer offers their services for boudoir shoots and family photography. Dormant Gypsy Photography is happy to bring in a second shooter, work for additional hours, and shoot at multiple locations in order to get the perfect shot. All images will be captured and delivered in a high-resolution digital format.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Beaufort Event on: 03/23/2018
    Dormant Gypsy has been a longtime partner and friend of the BTR. We love working with the entire team. They take great photos and always bring the latest concepts for us to check out. The Gypsy Cabana is always very popular and super cute. Thank you. We will work together again.
    Michelle Married on 01/20/2018
    Lottie is absolutely amazing!! She captured so many great memories of not only my husband and myself, but the guests as well. Engagement photos were breathtaking as well!! Definitely was extremely pleased with everything. I honestly can not say enough about how pleased we were with the service and quality of our photos!!
    Natasha Married on 06/10/2017
    When choosing a photographer for my wedding it was very important to me to find someone that I could be comfortable with, someone with a lot of flexibility (since my condition from fibromyalgia is unpredictable), and someone that I could count on to understand my ideas and thoughts on what I wanted without having to go into a lot of detail ( words are confusing and just don't come out the right way ), DormantGypsyphotographer is exactly the person I needed! Lottie did an amazing job with every little detail and shoot we had! She becamesomeone I consider a friend! She understood everything I wanted and she delivered the final product and it was totally beyond my best expectations and it was perfect in all my wedding imperfections! Love this photographer and I will definitely be calling upon her services many more times in the future! Thanks so much dormantgypsyphotoghraphy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Dormant Gypsy Photography 1
Exclusive
Dormant Gypsy Photography 2
Discount
Receive 5% off all photography services for Military (Including spouses) as well as First Responders! Dormant Gypsy Photography appreciates everything you do for our country, both in the states and abroad!

Pricing

Dormant Gypsy Photography Price Rates

Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC Gavigan Entertainment Group, LLC Wedding DJs

What an amazing woman! She is far more then just a photographer! If you want a truly wonderful experience the this is your lady!! 10 Stars!! :)

Lady's Island Beaufort, SC, 29907

Varies
Location of (Dormant Gypsy Photography)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding