Dormant Gypsy Photography Reviews

34 | Beaufort, SC

34 Reviews for Dormant Gypsy Photography

Beaufort · event on: 03/23/2018

Dormant Gypsy has been a longtime partner and friend of the BTR. We love working with the entire team. They take great photos and always bring the latest concepts for us to check out. The Gypsy Cabana is always very popular and super cute. Thank you. We will work together again.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2018

Lottie is absolutely amazing!! She captured so many great memories of not only my husband and myself, but the guests as well. Engagement photos were breathtaking as well!! Definitely was extremely pleased with everything. I honestly can not say enough about how pleased we were with the service and quality of our photos!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Natasha · Married on 06/10/2017

When choosing a photographer for my wedding it was very important to me to find someone that I could be comfortable with, someone with a lot of flexibility (since my condition from fibromyalgia is unpredictable), and someone that I could count on to understand my ideas and thoughts on what I wanted without having to go into a lot of detail ( words are confusing and just don't come out the right way ), DormantGypsyphotographer is exactly the person I needed! Lottie did an amazing job with every little detail and shoot we had! She becamesomeone I consider a friend! She understood everything I wanted and she delivered the final product and it was totally beyond my best expectations and it was perfect in all my wedding imperfections! Love this photographer and I will definitely be calling upon her services many more times in the future! Thanks so much dormantgypsyphotoghraphy!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Morgan · Married on 04/29/2017

Lottie did an awesome job on my bridal portraits and wedding photos. She went above and beyond to make sure my pictures were beautiful. I would highly recommend her work to anyone.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Courtney Beall · Married on 04/22/2017

Happy bride!

Lottie did an amazing job capturing our beautiful day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristi · Married on 04/01/2017

Hands down, the best part of our wedding (aside from marrying my husband) Lottie can capture moments you never knew you wanted and is a joy while doing it! She kept us on a schedule and made the prewedding stress become fun! Thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

They are so great to work with. My husband and I have used them multiple times and each time they always go above and beyond and are very accommodating. Lottie is great to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Lottie just completed our engagement photos and they were phenomenal!!! It ended up raining all day. She improvised perfectly!!! By the end of the shoot my fiancé and I were dancing in the rain and climbing trees! We have the most awesome photos thanks to her!!! She is already throwing out ideas for my bridal photos. She is so creative! I am over the top excited to have her as my photographer. The wedding is in April 2016, and she has already scoped out our venue and coming up with awesome ideas for the day of the wedding. She prepared, and works so diligently. She is in Beaufort and willing came to charleston for our engagement photos. Also, her price is so reasonable! It's refreshing not to break the bank. She has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I just cannot say enough good things! I am so lucky to have Lottie- she is the best photographer!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Matthew · Married on 01/09/2016

Dormant Gypsy Photography provides an excellent service that all will enjoy. During our experience, the owner was open to our suggestions. She was very aware they were our memories and she nurtured input from us. Lottie was able to take our ideas and run with them all while maintaining flexibility throughout the duration of our client/service provider relationship and while embodying the kind of professionalism one would expect to see from a CEO. Our session was fun, but it was also challenging. Reis, our six week old German shepherd, joined us during our shoot. Lottie was able to keep him engaged, which increased the quality of our pictures. This demonstrated the skill Lottie has aquired, which has allowed her to master her craft. Rachel and I will be exclusively utilizing Dormant Gypsy's services again in the future!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Alexus · Married on 10/24/2015

I recently did a boudoir shoot with Lottie which I had never done before. Going in I was nervous but Lottie's presence and professionalism was so comforting. Prior to the shoot she had me send in sample pictures to get a feel of what I was looking for, she even rearranged her studio and created a few things to get the exact style I wanted. Not to mention the pictures turned out incredible, I would definitely recommend her to anybody.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Patrick · event on: 05/09/2015

***Was not actually a corporate event, it was a Beer and Wine Tasting event. Lottie's pictures were exactly what we were looking for. They not only captured the event, but also the atmosphere and the setting of the event. We were very pleased.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you Patrick! I really appreciated the opportunity, it was a wonderful event and am happy you folks at Habersham host these unique gatherings! The ambiance and sense of community is very welcoming :)

Daniel · event on: 05/09/2015

Would highly recommended Lottie's services for every kind of occasion; from birthday parties to weddings. Hired her for the grand opening of my new business and was deeply impressed that requested her services at my two previous events.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Now on to gourmet food photos!!
    I look forward to giving you marketable photos capturing the ambiance and amazing dishes your restaraunt prepares! Thanks for the fabulous feedback! You have been wonderful clients!

Robert · event on: 05/09/2015

She did a great job. The photos were amazing.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks Rob! I appreciate the positive feedback!

Leslie · event on: 05/09/2015

Dormant Gypsy Photography has a unique, artfully inspired aesthetic and captured our event with aplomb. Creative, dependable, timely, courteous, and friendly are just a few of the many aspects of Lottie. I look forward to a long and fruitful working relationship with Dormant Gypsy.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

I am truly humbled! Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

Michelle · event on: 05/08/2015

**Our event was not a corporate event, it was a Southern Living Inspired Bottles & Barrels event**

Lottie did the photos for our 2nd Annual Southern Living Inspired Bottles & Barrels event, we could not have been happier with her. She was easy to work with and extremely flexible. Our event had two parts; Friday night we had a cocktail hour in two separate homes, followed by dinner in seven different homes. She was able to capture the most amazing photos from all nine locations, and its ONLY Lottie. Most guests had no idea she was even in the home (VERY non-intrusive) until they saw the photos. The second part of the event took place in a central location made up of 22 individual areas (Beer, wine and spirit tasting, check cook-off stations, pop-up shops etc), Lottie captured amazing details from all areas. Not only did we receive our images quickly but she has gone over and above in terms of editing and perfecting certain images! I personally highly recommend Lottie of, Dormant Gypsy Photography.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Awwww, you made me tear up a little! Thank you so much Michelle! I truly enjoyed being able to capture the event, everyone was so welcoming and being surrounded by so many laid back, friendly people made it possible to really capture those special moments! Habersham really is a wonderful community!

Lindsay · event on: 05/03/2015

Great experience! First time getting professional pictures done and they turned out better than I ever imagined!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Awww, thanks for the great review!! You still have more pictures to come, and yes they came out wonderful ! It was nice meeting you two, and good luck in Memphis!!

Charlotte · Married on 05/02/2015

Lottie is great! She listened to me and that is very important. And she jumped into action before I even knew what was going on when my makeup artist got in an accident on the way to the wedding. I had a new make up person there so fast it was amazing! I highly recommend Lottie and coming from me, that says a lot.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Charlotte aka: Mae West! Your day was BEAUTIFUL and everything just fell into place! Thanks for having me!

Very Professional, Excellent Photography Skills, Communication While Photographing and A Pleasure To Work With.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for the feedback! I absolutely love what I do, and I hope it shows :) Merry Christmas!

Kelly · event on: 10/29/2014

I had Lottie take pictures of me and some of my elderly pets before they are no longer with me. I have known her for years and always admired the work she does. Truly has a gift with a camera. Any special occasion in the future will definitely include her as the photographer.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Kelly, it was a pleasure working with you and your fur babies ;)
    AND of course your dad, is always a great helper....lol
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/10/2014

Excellent, laid back personality! I didn't feel stressed or pressured at all, plus she helped with the overall event when needed, wasn't afraid to speak up! She communicated with the DJ, planner and my family, to make sure we got all the shots on my wish list, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks Liv! I really appreciate your positive feedback!

Gene · event on: 06/01/2014

Love the work. Very creative and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Cynthia · event on: 02/04/2014

Dormant Gypsy did the family photos for my Mom's birthday - they were AMAZING. She is reasonably priced, fast and efficient. 5 STARS for sure - would use her again.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you for inviting me into her home, it was really nice of you! It was a privilege to work with you and your family!!

Michael · Married on 10/11/2013

Can't beat her quality of pictures! She brings a new kind of art in capturing pictures.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

I appreciate the positive feedback- I really love what I do!!

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2013

Lottie was the PERFECT photographer for our engagement and wedding! She is super creative, easy to talk to and affordable. I have recommended her services countless times since our big day and wish we lived closer so I could utilize them again myself!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Miss you guys!! I just did a friend of yours from the weddings fall pics too :) Come visit soon!

Great pictures! Great prices! The staff was receptive to our wishes and accommodated us throughout the wedding and reception. Cannot say anything negative.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! I really appreciate it!!