Dormant Gypsy Photography Reviews

34 | Beaufort, SC

34 Reviews for Dormant Gypsy Photography

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2018

Lottie is absolutely amazing!! She captured so many great memories of not only my husband and myself, but the guests as well. Engagement photos were breathtaking as well!! Definitely was extremely pleased with everything. I honestly can not say enough about how pleased we were with the service and quality of our photos!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Natasha · Married on 06/10/2017

When choosing a photographer for my wedding it was very important to me to find someone that I could be comfortable with, someone with a lot of flexibility (since my condition from fibromyalgia is unpredictable), and someone that I could count on to understand my ideas and thoughts on what I wanted without having to go into a lot of detail ( words are confusing and just don't come out the right way ), DormantGypsyphotographer is exactly the person I needed! Lottie did an amazing job with every little detail and shoot we had! She becamesomeone I consider a friend! She understood everything I wanted and she delivered the final product and it was totally beyond my best expectations and it was perfect in all my wedding imperfections! Love this photographer and I will definitely be calling upon her services many more times in the future! Thanks so much dormantgypsyphotoghraphy!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Morgan · Married on 04/29/2017

Lottie did an awesome job on my bridal portraits and wedding photos. She went above and beyond to make sure my pictures were beautiful. I would highly recommend her work to anyone.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Courtney Beall · Married on 04/22/2017

Happy bride!

Lottie did an amazing job capturing our beautiful day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristi · Married on 04/01/2017

Hands down, the best part of our wedding (aside from marrying my husband) Lottie can capture moments you never knew you wanted and is a joy while doing it! She kept us on a schedule and made the prewedding stress become fun! Thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

They are so great to work with. My husband and I have used them multiple times and each time they always go above and beyond and are very accommodating. Lottie is great to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Erin

Erin · event on: 02/11/2012

Lottie's photography skills are phenomenal. She has done a couple if parties for me, and a shoot which made me look awesome!

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks Erin...we still have to do that couples shoot don't forget!!! :)
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Lottie just completed our engagement photos and they were phenomenal!!! It ended up raining all day. She improvised perfectly!!! By the end of the shoot my fiancé and I were dancing in the rain and climbing trees! We have the most awesome photos thanks to her!!! She is already throwing out ideas for my bridal photos. She is so creative! I am over the top excited to have her as my photographer. The wedding is in April 2016, and she has already scoped out our venue and coming up with awesome ideas for the day of the wedding. She prepared, and works so diligently. She is in Beaufort and willing came to charleston for our engagement photos. Also, her price is so reasonable! It's refreshing not to break the bank. She has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I just cannot say enough good things! I am so lucky to have Lottie- she is the best photographer!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Matthew · Married on 01/09/2016

Dormant Gypsy Photography provides an excellent service that all will enjoy. During our experience, the owner was open to our suggestions. She was very aware they were our memories and she nurtured input from us. Lottie was able to take our ideas and run with them all while maintaining flexibility throughout the duration of our client/service provider relationship and while embodying the kind of professionalism one would expect to see from a CEO. Our session was fun, but it was also challenging. Reis, our six week old German shepherd, joined us during our shoot. Lottie was able to keep him engaged, which increased the quality of our pictures. This demonstrated the skill Lottie has aquired, which has allowed her to master her craft. Rachel and I will be exclusively utilizing Dormant Gypsy's services again in the future!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Alexus · Married on 10/24/2015

I recently did a boudoir shoot with Lottie which I had never done before. Going in I was nervous but Lottie's presence and professionalism was so comforting. Prior to the shoot she had me send in sample pictures to get a feel of what I was looking for, she even rearranged her studio and created a few things to get the exact style I wanted. Not to mention the pictures turned out incredible, I would definitely recommend her to anybody.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Charlotte · Married on 05/02/2015

Lottie is great! She listened to me and that is very important. And she jumped into action before I even knew what was going on when my makeup artist got in an accident on the way to the wedding. I had a new make up person there so fast it was amazing! I highly recommend Lottie and coming from me, that says a lot.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Charlotte aka: Mae West! Your day was BEAUTIFUL and everything just fell into place! Thanks for having me!

Very Professional, Excellent Photography Skills, Communication While Photographing and A Pleasure To Work With.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for the feedback! I absolutely love what I do, and I hope it shows :) Merry Christmas!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/10/2014

Excellent, laid back personality! I didn't feel stressed or pressured at all, plus she helped with the overall event when needed, wasn't afraid to speak up! She communicated with the DJ, planner and my family, to make sure we got all the shots on my wish list, HIGHLY recommended!

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks Liv! I really appreciate your positive feedback!

Michael · Married on 10/11/2013

Can't beat her quality of pictures! She brings a new kind of art in capturing pictures.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

I appreciate the positive feedback- I really love what I do!!

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2013

Lottie was the PERFECT photographer for our engagement and wedding! She is super creative, easy to talk to and affordable. I have recommended her services countless times since our big day and wish we lived closer so I could utilize them again myself!

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Miss you guys!! I just did a friend of yours from the weddings fall pics too :) Come visit soon!

Great pictures! Great prices! The staff was receptive to our wishes and accommodated us throughout the wedding and reception. Cannot say anything negative.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! I really appreciate it!!

Cathryn · Married on 10/06/2013

Lottie was the perfect choice for our wedding. Her artistic eye was what made our photographs so unique.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks for the feedback Cat! I really appreciate it!

Greg · Married on 10/06/2013

Lottie was exactly what we were looking for. A perfect combination or artistic and conventional wedding photography.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks Greg for the review! Hope you didn't mind that not so subtle nudge via Facebook.....lol I loved shooting yours and Cats wedding, it was absolutely beautiful!!

Tracy · Married on 07/20/2013

great photographer !!!! Very professional and reasonable prices!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! Hope you and Paul are well and loving Columbia!!

Mary · Married on 10/22/2011

Lottie was amazing! I shopped around and she offered the most services for the price we paid! Definitely worth every penny! She threw in many extras and put a personal touch on the entire event. When I look back through the photos it was like it was yesterday! I recommend her to everyone I know!

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Hey! Hope things are going well! Thank you very much formthe feedback, I appreciate it! Tell Bert I said hello!

John · Married on 06/13/2011

Service is phenomenal. The entire photography session is kept layed back. Final pictures come out looking very natural and not "forced". Have used her several times since and have been very happy everytime!

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks for the feedback John...It has been such a pleasure "growing up" with you guys ;)
  • F

Felitia · Married on 05/28/2011

Although I was one of her first weddings she still did an amazing job. The editing of the photos were great and she got some pictures I couldn't have been more grateful for.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks Felitia! Glad we were able to get some good shots of your Dad too!! Will be talking to you soon- I have a Dec 16th date in your "office"....lol

Natalie · Married on 09/06/2008

I was Lottie's first wedding gig and even though she shot it with a regular non-fancy camera I couldn't be happier with the results! Her natural artistic abilities definitely make her photos unique and personal. Put your faith and trust in her and you will be beyond satisfied with the results. I would recommend her to anyone for any type of event.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thanks Nat! That was a fun day ;)
    You blindly trusted me! Thank you!

Beaufort · event on: 03/23/2018

Dormant Gypsy has been a longtime partner and friend of the BTR. We love working with the entire team. They take great photos and always bring the latest concepts for us to check out. The Gypsy Cabana is always very popular and super cute. Thank you. We will work together again.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Cynthia · event on: 02/04/2014

Dormant Gypsy did the family photos for my Mom's birthday - they were AMAZING. She is reasonably priced, fast and efficient. 5 STARS for sure - would use her again.

Dormant Gypsy Photography's reply:

Thank you for inviting me into her home, it was really nice of you! It was a privilege to work with you and your family!!