Bloom Custom Cakes is a wedding cakery based in Beaufort, South Carolina. Each creation is made from scratch using only the finest ingredients. Owner and chief baker Jessica Kent welcomes to-be-weds to customize their dream wedding cake. Her aim is to create classic and bespoke bakes that are visually appealing and bursting with flavor.

Bloom Custom Cakes offers personal consultations to prospective newlyweds. During this initial meeting, you can share your color palette and vision for your cake design. Jessica facilitates tastings and supplies cake samples to allow couples to choose their ideal flavor combinations. Attention to detail is paramount to her ethos and she crafts each cake with care. She is happy to accommodate dietary requirements with vegan and gluten-free bakes available upon request. Alongside traditional tiered wedding cakes, couples can opt for cupcakes, too. She provides cake stands for the duration of an event. Her team undertakes delivery and setup on the day.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jessica from Bloom Custom Cakes is highly recommended for wedding cakes and desserts. She is described as kind, responsive, and easy to work with. Reviewers praise her delicious and beautiful cakes, with multiple guests commenting on how it was the best wedding cake they

Review summary

Powered by AI

J
Joann D. Sent on 08/08/2020
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing Custom Carrot Cake and Assorted Cheesecakes!

Hi- Bloom Custom Cakes made a custom carrot cake and assorted mini cheesecakes for my mom's birthday celebration for a family vacation in HHI. The presentation on both was flawless- no one wanted to touch them! The carrot cake was moist and the cream cheese frosting was smooth and creamy. The mini cheesecakes were had the right flavor and the crust was fresh crumble. I would highly recommend them for any occasion - small or large....
Jennifer
Jennifer J. Sent on 12/28/2023

So yummy :)

Jessica was so wonderful throughout our wedding planning process! She was very quick to respond once I made the inquiry, communicated the entire time and was so sweet to us! We did a cake tasting (the one thing my husband was actually interested in!) where we were able to choose a few flavors to sample. We talked about design, size, and logistics during that meeting. She helped me realize that I needed to think bigger and she was SO. RIGHT. I am so happy with how beautiful the cake turned out and all of the rest of the desserts. Guests are still talking about the dessert we had at the wedding. Book with Bloom Custom Cakes, you won’t regret it!
D
Danielle Sent on 11/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The most delicious and beautiful cakes!

I am so happy I chose Jessica with Bloom Custom Cakes for my wedding. From the start, she was amazing to work with. We had our cake tasting on my Mom's birthday and we loved spending time with Jessica and hearing about her business (and of course, tasting her delicious cake). She even brought my mom a small cake for us to sing and blow out candles, which was such a sweet gesture. At the wedding, we ended up having a small wedding cake for family and a cupcake bar for the rest of our guests which was a huge hit! All of the cakes were delicious, moist, so flavorful, and beautiful. Jessica's cakes made such a perfect addition to our day!
illustration stars