Custom Confections

Bluffton, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Custom Confections is a wedding cake business located in Bluffton, South Carolina. The owner, Carrie Castano, is a licensed, freelance cake designer who provides custom cakes for weddings. Carrie graduated form the French Culinary Institute in Manhattan and worked for the famous Carlos Bakery, also known as Cake Boss, for seven years in New Jersey. Five years ago, she relocated to the Low Country, and now offers personal and friendly services that will cater to all of your cake dreams. This cake designer loves her job because she gets to be a part of your special day.

Custom Confections uses local, fresh ingredients to design wedding cakes, grooms cakes, celebration cakes, and specialty desserts. Carrie also has the ability to accommodate gluten-free dietary needs. The bakery offers the following services:

• Private tastings
  • Consultations
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Woman-owned

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 05/28/2022

Perfect Mini Cupcakes

Carrie’s mini cupcakes were a hit with everyone! My only regret was not ordering more!! My guests raved about her cake for weeks :) Her cake holds the perfect amount of sweetness and they don’t leave a sugar aftertaste or film that some cakes do! She was such a pleasure to work with and her cake was so good that we couldn’t decide on just one. I recommend doing mini cupcakes of varying flavors because it was THE BOMB!
    Misha L. Married on 03/27/2022

Delicious and beautiful cookies!

My experience working with Carrie was seamless from beginning to end. I ordered custom sugar cookies to use as wedding favors and I had requested a floral watercolor design with our names on them. The cookies Carrie created were absolutely beautiful and turned out better than I imagined. Also the cookies were so delicious! I was happy we had ordered more than we needed so I could eat more of them!! Carrie was very responsive to all of my requests and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much, Carrie!
    Katherine S. Married on 11/20/2021

Best Cakes Ever!

Carrie at Custom Confections did a marvelous job on our wedding cake and groom's cake. We asked for a 3-tiered watercolor design that turned out even more beautiful than we could've imagined. She also made a surprise groom's cake that was an Ibanez electric guitar. A few people thought it was an actual guitar! The detail was incredible!! I loved these cakes so much and just stare at photos of them because they were so pretty. Also, they were delicious! We had four different flavors with scrumptious fillings. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Plus, we got lots of compliments on how good they looked and tasted! Carrie is also a true professional. She's super responsive, kind, and thoughtful with her craft. We loved working with her and would ask her to do another cake in a heartbeat. She also let us use her gorgeous cake stand to add even more beauty to the presentation. Thank you so much, Carrie!! You made our day truly special--and sweet!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

62 photos · 11/08/2019

258 Red Cedar St, Suite 15 Bluffton, SC, 29910
(201) 317-0860

Consultations available by Appointment Only
Location of (Custom Confections)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding