SSI, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Map · Phone number

CATHY HUBER CAKES 7
  • James

James Doh · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Wedding Cake Experience

Cathy did an amazing job for our wedding cake. From start to finish, she exceeded all my expectations. She made sure she understood our wants and needs for the wedding, and she made that a reality! The whole process was stress free and enjoyable. I would highly recommend using Cathy for all your cake needs.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lattanzi · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Cakes Ever

Cathy made our wedding and grooms cakes for our wedding at the King and Prince on 10/5/19. Her cakes are amazing and of the highest quality! They are not only beautiful but so delicious! Cathy was so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She was always friendly and available to talk to over the phone. Meeting with Cathy for our cake tasting was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process! She made my wedding cake vision of horizontal texture and fresh florals and our Steelers themed grooms cake vision come true! See the pictures below! Her cake flavors are customizable and unique! Each layer of our 3 tiered cake was different and our grooms cake was different. We received many comments from our guests on how delicious each flavor was!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    CATHY HUBER CAKES 8
    CATHY HUBER CAKES 9
  • Shara

Shara Johnson · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely Awesome

Our cake was phenomenal and everyone loved our different choices! Cathy was awesome to work with through the entire process.

Sent on 10/02/2019
    CATHY HUBER CAKES 10

CATHY HUBER CAKES FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Emily Burton Designs
    Emily Burton Designs Wedding Planners

I've seen and tasted alot of cakes! Trust me, that's part of what I do in my business (since I'm a Wedding Planner + Event Designer) and Cathy's cakes by far are the most delicious. You can tell Cathy uses quality ingredients in her cakes, just by the layers of flavors, and the moistness of the cake. To be honest with you, I'm not huge on eating cake, but Cathy's cakes changed my mind. My personal favorite is her secret spice cake! What I love most about Cathy, is her creativity behind her designs. Cathy is very in tune with not only providing quality ingredients in her cake, but she's very precise on the over all design aesthetic and making sure each and every detail is going to flow (from understanding the location of the cake, the linen color, to what color of stand the cake will be displayed on.) I promise you will not be disappointed!

• SSI Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522 See on map