CATHY HUBER CAKES

Saint Simons Island, GA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bespoke wedding cakes/Saint Simons Island+Jekyll Island

• Woman-owned

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Sydney
    Sydney B. Married on 05/26/2021

Delicious and Beautiful Cake!!

Cathy Huber was a joy to work with. She was very prompt to respond and even spent 30minutes on a phone consultation answering our every question with such patience. All of her cakes that we tasted were so wonderful but we ultimately picked two different cakes so our guests could have options - the tiramsu and the amaretto. Guys - I'm telling you some people went back for seconds and by the end of the night the whole thing was gone. Like completely gone. We didn't order any but we did try her macaroons and those were delicious as well. Everything was beautiful and tasted so amazing. I would highly recommend Cathy and her team for your wedding or event.
    Alane G. Married on 05/10/2021

Very professional

Cathy was very accommodating and helpful in choosing our wedding cake. The tastings were delicious and she guided us in making the final decision. Very professional and friendly!!
    Mary-Lynn M. Married on 05/10/2021

Absolutely amazing

One of my most favorite parts of our wedding was the wedding cake! Not only did it taste absolutely AMAZING (seriously, the best cake I've ever eaten), but it was by far the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. Cathy went above and beyond to make our cake so elegant and tasty! I cannot thank her enough for being so responsive and kind during the whole process (COVID wedding)! Cathy is the best, her cakes are amazing, and if I need a cake in the future she is the person I will call. You won't regret choosing Cathy Huber Cakes for your event. I promise! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Emily Burton Designs Emily Burton Designs Wedding Planners

I've seen and tasted alot of cakes! Trust me, that's part of what I do in my business (since I'm a Wedding Planner + Event Designer) and Cathy's cakes by far are the most delicious. You can tell Cathy uses quality ingredients in her cakes, just by the layers of flavors, and the moistness of the cake. To be honest with you, I'm not huge on eating cake, but Cathy's cakes changed my mind. My personal favorite is her secret spice cake! What I love most about Cathy, is her creativity behind her designs. Cathy is very in tune with not only providing quality ingredients in her cake, but she's very precise on the over all design aesthetic and making sure each and every detail is going to flow (from understanding the location of the cake, the linen color, to what color of stand the cake will be displayed on.) I promise you will not be disappointed!

Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522
Location of (CATHY HUBER CAKES)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding