Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery

13141 City Station Dr Ste 145, Jacksonville, FL 32218 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery

Every celebration, every wedding or engagement ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember…
It's all about the memories.

Follow Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery on
c017a199 038c 4679 bafc b2ffe11ee970 51 966086 160760672019118
Naked Cake with Foil
Naked Cake with Foil
c017a199 038c 4679 bafc b2ffe11ee970 51 966086 160760672019118

3 Reviews for Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

This was the absolute best choice in regards to wedding cupcakes. We had already fallen in love with Smallcakes prior to our Wedding and knew for our beg day we had to have them :) We ordered 108 cupcakes without any problem! I sent a picture of the set up I was wanting and the color scheme and they had no issue accommodating. I paid the extra fee for delivery and set up and couldn't believe how amazing a beautiful our cake table looked. Everyone loved the cupcakes and kept asking where we ordered them from! They even provided a small cake that we could use for our cake cutting pictures without us asking :) They were amazing!! highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Joy · Married on 12/17/2016

I ordered 300 cupcakes and a three tier cake for my wedding at Smallcakes. I loved the idea of a traditional wedding cake but didn't want to spend all my and family's time cutting cake and making sure each guest got a piece so the owner suggested cupcakes and a small cake! The best of both worlds!! The cake was ABSOLUTELY breathtaking and the cupcakes were the perfect accompaniment in both beauty AND taste! So moist and fluffy! We were able to get 10 different flavors of cupcakes and all of my guests LOVED them! I highly recommend going with them for ease, versatility, beauty, classiness, and elegance.

Sent on 03/06/2017

• 13141 City Station Dr Ste 145 Jacksonville, FL, 32218 See on map
    Location of (Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery)