Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website

Every celebration, every wedding or engagement ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember…
It's all about the memories.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
    Chanell Married on 08/26/2017
    After going to different places I was so glad when I was referred to try Small Cakes Jax . On my 1st visit I was blown away by the fresh bake smell when I walked in the location. The many varieties of cupcakes was overwhelming. I purchased six different ones to try. I returned a month later and was pleased yet again. I then spoke with the store owner Joanna in reference to my vision for my wedding and the Magic began.
    They did an Awesome job on the cake and cupcakes for my August 2017 wedding. The staff in house and delivery were both timely and professional. The variety of cupcakes and cake were fresh, moist and melted in your mouth. The wedding party and many guest told and text me that the taste was Amazing. I highly recommend their services even if you just want one.
    Amanda Married on 03/11/2017
    This was the absolute best choice in regards to wedding cupcakes. We had already fallen in love with Smallcakes prior to our Wedding and knew for our beg day we had to have them :) We ordered 108 cupcakes without any problem! I sent a picture of the set up I was wanting and the color scheme and they had no issue accommodating. I paid the extra fee for delivery and set up and couldn't believe how amazing a beautiful our cake table looked. Everyone loved the cupcakes and kept asking where we ordered them from! They even provided a small cake that we could use for our cake cutting pictures without us asking :) They were amazing!! highly recommend!
    Joy Married on 12/17/2016
    I ordered 300 cupcakes and a three tier cake for my wedding at Smallcakes. I loved the idea of a traditional wedding cake but didn't want to spend all my and family's time cutting cake and making sure each guest got a piece so the owner suggested cupcakes and a small cake! The best of both worlds!! The cake was ABSOLUTELY breathtaking and the cupcakes were the perfect accompaniment in both beauty AND taste! So moist and fluffy! We were able to get 10 different flavors of cupcakes and all of my guests LOVED them! I highly recommend going with them for ease, versatility, beauty, classiness, and elegance.

13141 City Station Dr Ste 145 Jacksonville, FL, 32218
Location of (Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding