641 S St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About J. Belzor Events

J. Belzor Events is a wedding planning and event management company based in Washington, DC. Company founder and principal planner Johanne Belzor is a passionate professional that aims to exceed her clients’ expectations. Joahnne will work tirelessly to bring your envisioned wedding occasion to life while ensuring that you enjoy a stress-free planning experience.

Belzor Events offers full planning, partial planning, and a la carte event management services. Those wishing to avail of their full-planning package can enjoy a comprehensive array of services designed to meet your pre-wedding, day-of, and post-wedding needs. A la carte options include event design and decor, vendor referrals, event coordination, and much more. No matter your style, needs, or wedding vision, this elite planning company is dedicated to going above and beyond for your occasion.

Follow J. Belzor Events on

4 Reviews for J. Belzor Events

• Ama

Ama Presno · Married on 12/03/2019

Superb Services!

J.Belzor Events was such a pleasure to work with! Johanne made time for my text messages and phone calls whenever I needed her feedback or her expert opinion. She made me feel supported and always validated my ideas, while still being honest in giving her input. She did an amazing job assisting me in working with my budget to orchestrate a seamless wedding day.

On the actual day of the wedding, I was clueless to anything stressful that took place. She kept the whole wedding party on schedule, and ensured that the day moved smoothly. Her assistants were kind and helpful, and ensured we had anything we needed.

Her services allowed me to be a joyous bride, without a care in the world, except marrying the love of my life! Thank you so much for all your help! From the day-of-planning meetings, to the ceremony rehearsal, to the night before...you were amazing. I can’t say it enough positive things about working with such a sweet and genuine spirit.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Lewis · Married on 10/13/2019

The best wedding coordinator in the DMV!

My wedding day was 10/13! Let’s just say my day wouldn’t have been complete without Jo and her team! Just to go back a little bit, Jo helped me with the entire process down to choosing vendors, organization with the full bridal party, staying on top of deadlines, dress shopping, tux shopping, cake tasting, food tasting and more! On the day of my wedding day everything was so organized and a breeze. My day was beyond perfect! Her team.... were phenomenal! They were so down to earth and just a breath of fresh air, they gave me confidence and reassurance the entire time. I highly recommend Jo to any couple looking for a easy but very good attention to detail Coordinator! She’ll get the job done I promise! Thanks Jo for everything!

Sent on 10/22/2020

J. Belzor Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J. Belzor Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of J. Belzor Events

Johanne Belzor

Johanne Belzor

Lead Planner

Creator and lead planner of J. Belzor Events and I am infatuated with all things wedding related. From helping couples find the perfect venue location, securing wedding professionals, and creatinga custom timeline, we strive to give our couples the best! Let us help you save time, money, and manage every aspect of your event. Wedding planning made easy from start to finish. Request a consultation today!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 641 S St. NW Washington, DC, 20001 See on map
    240-557-3536 (Phone number)
    Location of (J. Belzor Events)
  • 10770 Columbia Pike Silver Spring, MD, 20901 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (J. Belzor Events)