J. Belzor Events Reviews

4 Reviews for J. Belzor Events

• Ama

Ama P. · Married on 12/03/2019

Superb Services!

J.Belzor Events was such a pleasure to work with! Johanne made time for my text messages and phone calls whenever I needed her feedback or her expert opinion. She made me feel supported and always validated my ideas, while still being honest in giving her input. She did an amazing job assisting me in working with my budget to orchestrate a seamless wedding day.

On the actual day of the wedding, I was clueless to anything stressful that took place. She kept the whole wedding party on schedule, and ensured that the day moved smoothly. Her assistants were kind and helpful, and ensured we had anything we needed.

Her services allowed me to be a joyous bride, without a care in the world, except marrying the love of my life! Thank you so much for all your help! From the day-of-planning meetings, to the ceremony rehearsal, to the night before...you were amazing. I can’t say it enough positive things about working with such a sweet and genuine spirit.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle L. · Married on 10/13/2019

The best wedding coordinator in the DMV!

My wedding day was 10/13! Let’s just say my day wouldn’t have been complete without Jo and her team! Just to go back a little bit, Jo helped me with the entire process down to choosing vendors, organization with the full bridal party, staying on top of deadlines, dress shopping, tux shopping, cake tasting, food tasting and more! On the day of my wedding day everything was so organized and a breeze. My day was beyond perfect! Her team.... were phenomenal! They were so down to earth and just a breath of fresh air, they gave me confidence and reassurance the entire time. I highly recommend Jo to any couple looking for a easy but very good attention to detail Coordinator! She’ll get the job done I promise! Thanks Jo for everything!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Top Notch Wedding Coordinator!!

J. Belzor Events are truly exactly what I needed for my wedding. I would have been a wreck without their services, but they made everything so smooth and made sure that my wishes were met. If you are planning a wedding J. Belzor services are what you need!

Sent on 10/19/2020