Iryna Shostak Photography

Atco, NJ View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Iryna Shostak Photography| Philadelphia and New Jersey Wedding Photographer

I'm a wedding photographer serving The Greater Philadelphia Area and New Jersey, but willing to travel to any location of your choice.

I create timeless and elegant wedding imagery.

If you prefer contact-rich and colorful to 'washed-out' pastel or monochromatic image then my dramatic photography style and true to color retouching will please you.

With your outstanding wedding portraits, you will stop people scrolling and make other brides add your wedding images to their Pinterest board.

I have lots of experience photographing multicultural wedding ceremonies.

I can create wedding portraits at any location and in light conditions, with natural light or off-camera flash.

My talent is to see the beauty in everyday things, my knowledge of photography and art, my technical skills and apprehension of light, my mastery in pleasing the most demanding couples help me to tell the story of your wedding day beautifully.

I specialize in custom printed art and heirloom albums. My photographs become your family legacy and the gift that keeps on giving. You want your grandkids to look at your ageless wedding album, not try to find your photos with a funny photo filter somewhere in a cloud or a memory stick.

I believe that hiring a wedding photographer should be like meeting with your friend who you can trust and enjoy being next to on the most significant days of your life.

You'll be glad you hired me for your wedding! And so will your family and friends! It's a guarantee!

I value and support love in all its forms, so LGBTTTQQIAA couples are always welcomed!

Contact me and I pinky promise to take stunning photos at your wedding!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Prints

• Heath
    Heath Married on 05/22/2021

Breathtaking photos to capture one of a kind moments

Iryna is the most amazing wedding photographer I've had the chance to work with. We hired her for my inlaws wedding and I wish I had hired her for my own! She is an amazing photographer who is pleasant to work with, incredibly talented, and works magic behind the camera. Her photosare unique, artistic and flattering. We received a huge set of images for the wedding and were extremely pleased with her extraordinary ability to capture these once in a lifetime moments. I would highly recommend her.

Iryna Shostak Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Heather!!! I had the great pleasure to photograph all your big family!
  • Simon
    Simon G. Married on 09/26/2020

Weddings can be stressful - Iryna makes the whole experience better

My wife and I (and our respective families and many of our guests!) have nothing but glowing praise for Iryna.

We decided to schedule an introductory phone call with Iryna after noticing a few simple qualities about her work:
    1) First and foremost, her wedding photography is beautiful, tasteful, and polished–yet still whimsical and fun
    2) We could tell from looking at Iryna’s past work that she uses composition, color, lighting, shadow–and even movement–to create one-of-a-kind photographs of precious memories
    3) It was clear after looking at several different wedding photographers that Iryna’s work showcases an artistic eye and artistic vision that others just don’t have

After a brief Facetime call, we were convinced that Iryna was the right choice to shoot both of our weddings. She’s funny, kind, easy to talk to, and was extremely willing to work with us. She’s also clearly a professional–this isn’t just a hobby for her, and our wedding wasn’t going to be “just another wedding” for her to shoot.

On the day(s) of, Iryna was wonderful. She has an infectious personality and a great sense of humor. We were immediately comfortable working with her, and it wasn’t long before she was just like another member of our family. She is excellent at providing direction, setting up shots, and getting the perfect angle, lighting, and background. She even took individual pictures–both candid and semi-staged–of our family dogs!

Working with Iryna was a pleasure, and I can say without a doubt that both of our wedding ceremonies were better for her inclusion. Truly, I can’t imagine how different they would have been if we had decided to book somebody else.

Last but certainly not least: her photos! She took exceptional photos, and we’re so grateful to her for all of her hard work. The turnaround on her finished work was surprisingly fast given how beautifully everything turned out. One photo in particular was so artfully taken that it was featured on a wedding magazine’s Instagram page!

Everybody’s circumstances and preferences are different, but you should absolutely hire Iryna if you want a wedding photographer who will:
    · Capture truly special moments,
    · Make you laugh while she does it,
    · Learn your family members’ names–and even your pets’ names,
    · Somehow make your wedding day happier, more special, and more memorable without ever being the center of attention,
    · Produce finished work that is leaps and bounds more captivating than what you’ll get with “cookie-cutter” wedding photographers, and
    · Edit and deliver your photos with an impressively quick turnaround.

Iryna Shostak Photography's reply:

OMG, Simon and Reema! Your kind words made me cry!!! Thank you so so much for choosing me!!!! I am looking forward to meeting with you again just to hang out with such great people!
  • Alysia
    Alysia B. Married on 02/29/2020

The best photographer in the world!!!

Our wedding was the most magical night of our lives. The biggest joy we have in remembering our night is our absolutely stunning photos taken by Iryna. Iryna was pivotal in making our night a total fairytale! Not only do I now see Iryna as a trusted friend, but I am also able to appreciate the raw talent that lives within her. Iryna took the time to get to know myself and my husband thoroughly. She laughed with us, cried with us, and captured every memorable moment with elegance. We recently received our wedding album which brought us both to tears within seconds of turning the cover. We look forward to forever using Iryna for any of our photography needs. We will never see photography the same. Thank you, Iryna, for being a rockstar and making our day all that it was!

Iryna Shostak Photography's reply:

I am so blessed to be chosen by you and Mike! Your kind words made me cry! Thank you so much for letting me to be the part of your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Greg Hoffman Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

I worked with Iryna at Bradford Estates for a couple named Mia & Richand as a videographer, I found her to be incredibly professional polite and efficient, however what stood out most to be was her skill. I am always blown away by the images I see Iryna produce. Shes incredibly talented and you can see she obviously has a passion for what she does. I would not hesitate to suggest Iryna to anyone looking for a highly skilled photographer for their wedding!

2248 Pamela Court Atco, NJ, 08004

Monday -Thursday 8:00-21:00
Location of (Iryna Shostak Photography)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding