11036 8th AVE NE #75394, Seattle, WA 98125 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Ideal Entertainment

Ideal Entertainment is a Seattle-based professional disc jockey and entertainment company that is anything but ordinary. Unlike many cookie-cutter DJs, DJ Tim Humphrey is passionate about offering a customized, creative, authentic and engaging experience for your wedding. Ideal Entertainment will work with you closely to understand your unique story and use that knowledge to orchestrate an ambiance that inspires genuine emotions and engagement among your guests.

Experience

Tim Humphrey has spent most of his professional life in front of an audience. As a Master of Ceremonies and DJ, he’s performed throughout the West Coast for some of the most discerning clients and exclusive venues.

Ideal Entertainment offers professional DJ and entertainment services for weddings and other special events. Couples any of the following professional entertainment services.

• Professional Master of Ceremonies
  • DJ Service (Turntable mixing)
  • Professional Lighting Technician

Ideal Entertainment 4
Ideal Entertainment 5
Ideal Entertainment 6

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Tim was amazing. Simply put. He not only helped tell our family and friends our love story, but helped us throw the best party of our lives. We were absolutely blown away by everything. From the lighting, to the songs, to the coordination, to helping us design a logo for the dance floor. So amazing. Couldn't imagine anything better. Thank you Tim!

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2018

Tim is so much more than a DJ! He truly cares about about his couples and took the time to get to know us in order to make our experience and entire wedding so much more personal. He met with us several times over the planning process and was always so accommodating! I can't thank him enough for everything he did to make our day so special! Dancing was our favorite part of the night and the floor was always packed!

Ideal Entertainment 7
    Ideal Entertainment 12

Ideal Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ideal Entertainment 1
    You Found Us Online! (Discount)
    Just tell Tim Humphrey where you saw our online ad to be eligible for discounts on your event!

• Tara Brown Photography
    Tara Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

I first worked with Tim when I was shooting a wedding, and instantly I new that he was someone I needed to refer to other friends and clients getting married. He stood out amongst so many other DJs and emcees. He's professional, charismatic, humorous, and a great story teller. He engages with guests in a way that enhances a reception rather than seems like he's just talking too much. :) Most recently I attended a wedding as a guest where he was working and I was so excited because I knew my friends were in such good hands. I trust Tim with timelines and keeping receptions moving along smoothly, and especially with making sure people have a blast and the dance floor stays packed. I can't wait to work with him again.

• Memory Montage Photography
    Memory Montage Photography Wedding Photographers

We loved working with Tim! He is super friendly and accommodating. He definitely knew how to keep the party going! It's so nice to work with other vendors that are professional and experienced!! We have nothing but good things to say about him and I would recommend him to anyone!!

• Mariah Gentry Photography
    Mariah Gentry Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I am there from the moment the action starts on a wedding day, and I am often there until the last beat of music plays which means that I have quite a bit of experience working side-by-side with DJs. Some DJs are just okay, while others are simply put "AWSOME." Tim falls into the category of absolutely awesome! As a photographer, it's vital to have a DJ that is on point for the duration of his gig, as many of my shots are orchestrated based on the DJ's schedule and the mood of the guests. In addition, it's important to have a DJ who understands the need for flexibility in the wedding industry. There isn't a single wedding that goes off without some minor alteration or hitch - therefore, having the correct gear and ability to think quickly are both necessary qualities in a DJ. I have to say that Tim is outstanding when it comes to being a fabulous DJ. He is on point, knows how to gauge a crowd, understands the emotions that come along with a wedding, and he knows how to keep guests at a wedding! I often see guests heading out before the cake cutting or the first dance. Tim uses his magic, his mic, and his music to keep the guests on the dance floor and at the wedding for as long as possible. I would recommend Tim to anyone. In fact, I have already done so several times. If you have any questions about Tim, please contact me, and I would be happy to give him a great testimonial!

• 11036 8th AVE NE #75394 Seattle, Washington, 98125 See on map