11036 8th AVE NE #75394, Seattle, WA 98125 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Ideal Entertainment

Ideal Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Seattle, Washington. Owner Tim Humphrey feels honored to work in the industry he loves. He delights in meeting new people, and he takes his commitment to his clients very seriously. Tim has been in the business for a number of years, but he is always looking for opportunities to learn and develop. He attends seminars nationwide in an effort to ensure that you get the benefit of the best new ideas that the industry has to offer.

Ideal Entertainment knows that no two love stories are alike. Your celebration is an opportunity to tell your story in your own way. Tim wants to help you express something of the sights and sounds of your unique journey. He can guide you through every stage of the planning process and help you choose the music and lighting solutions that are right for you.

Follow Ideal Entertainment on

Photos 24 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

78 Reviews for Ideal Entertainment

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2018

Tim is so much more than a DJ! He truly cares about about his couples and took the time to get to know us in order to make our experience and entire wedding so much more personal. He met with us several times over the planning process and was always so accommodating! I can't thank him enough for everything he did to make our day so special! Dancing was our favorite part of the night and the floor was always packed!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Alina · Married on 05/05/2018

Hiring Ideal Entertainment for our wedding was hands down the best decision we made. Right off the bat, Tim asked us what we wanted our friends to say about our wedding and we said that it was FUN! He definitely made that happen by creating the best party we could have asked for. But he did even more than that. From the time we hired Tim (over a year out) to the day-of, he was there helping us. He knows the industry like the back of his hand and was there throughout the entire process to give us advise, recommend vendors, and just reassure us that everything would turn out. He took care of every day-of detail and the entire wedding went FLAWLESS (yes it’s possible). Overall, he’s just awesome – super kind and most importantly, fun! For everything you get in hiring Tim, the price tag is a steal.

One thing I didn’t think about when planning the wedding was lights. I didn’t even budget for it. When we met with Tim, he said lights were included in the package so I just figured it was a perk. “Sure why, not!” But come day of, I am so happy we had lights because the lights created the ambiance and turned a nice venue into a total wedding fairytale/dream. With good lighting you don’t need much else in terms of décor. In looking at the photos, I realize how important good lighting really is and what a difference it makes in the venue!

Tim exceeded every expectation we had for our big day and we wish we could relive the day over and over!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ideal Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ideal Entertainment 1
    You Found Us Online! (Discount)
    Just tell Tim Humphrey where you saw our online ad to be eligible for discounts on your event!

• Tara Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

I first worked with Tim when I was shooting a wedding, and instantly I new that he was someone I needed to refer to other friends and clients getting married. He stood out amongst so many other DJs and emcees. He's professional, charismatic, humorous, and a great story teller. He engages with guests in a way that enhances a reception rather than seems like he's just talking too much. :) Most recently I attended a wedding as a guest where he was working and I was so excited because I knew my friends were in such good hands. I trust Tim with timelines and keeping receptions moving along smoothly, and especially with making sure people have a blast and the dance floor stays packed. I can't wait to work with him again.

• Memory Montage Photography Wedding Photographers

We loved working with Tim! He is super friendly and accommodating. He definitely knew how to keep the party going! It's so nice to work with other vendors that are professional and experienced!! We have nothing but good things to say about him and I would recommend him to anyone!!

• Mariah Gentry Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I am there from the moment the action starts on a wedding day, and I am often there until the last beat of music plays which means that I have quite a bit of experience working side-by-side with DJs. Some DJs are just okay, while others are simply put "AWSOME." Tim falls into the category of absolutely awesome! As a photographer, it's vital to have a DJ that is on point for the duration of his gig, as many of my shots are orchestrated based on the DJ's schedule and the mood of the guests. In addition, it's important to have a DJ who understands the need for flexibility in the wedding industry. There isn't a single wedding that goes off without some minor alteration or hitch - therefore, having the correct gear and ability to think quickly are both necessary qualities in a DJ. I have to say that Tim is outstanding when it comes to being a fabulous DJ. He is on point, knows how to gauge a crowd, understands the emotions that come along with a wedding, and he knows how to keep guests at a wedding! I often see guests heading out before the cake cutting or the first dance. Tim uses his magic, his mic, and his music to keep the guests on the dance floor and at the wedding for as long as possible. I would recommend Tim to anyone. In fact, I have already done so several times. If you have any questions about Tim, please contact me, and I would be happy to give him a great testimonial!

• 11036 8th AVE NE #75394 Seattle, WA, 98125 See on map
    Location of (Ideal Entertainment)