Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About I Dream of Jeanne Cakes

Our goal when creating your wedding cake is to make it a delicious focal point - a reflection of your taste and style to share with your guests. Whether you're looking for something elegant or whimsical, we will work with you to make the cake of your dreams. We were pleased to be chosen as one of America's 50 Most Beautiful Cakes by Brides Magazine and won Best Dessert in the 2009 and 2008 Lowell Taste of the Town. Visit us online to see what we can create for you!

I Dream of Jeanne Cakes is owned and operated by Jeanne Topham. As a specialty baker with both retail and wholesale clients, we take pride in the quality of our ingredients and the specialized designs and attention to detail that we bring to everything we make. Please call or email us if you have any questions, want to place an order, or would like to set up an appointment at our kitchen in Billerica or in Andover, Massachusetts.

zinsmeister1
squareswirl1
zinsmeister1

51 Reviews for I Dream of Jeanne Cakes

Sue · event on 05/09/2015

Jeanne listened to what my girls wanted for their Bat Mitzvah cakes. She had great suggestions & really wanted to create what each one of them imagined. Each cake was amazing & delicious.

Sent on 05/20/2015

The wedding cake (lemon love) was delicious, and the custom pies for our Pi Day wedding were a huge hit. Although we did not have any direct contact with this vendor (all arrangements were made through our venue), we can certainly vouch for their products – they are first rate!

Sent on 03/18/2015
  • Mr. and Mrs. Vincent

Alison · Married on 12/31/2014

We used Jeanne for our wedding cupcakes for our wedding this NYE 2014. After being in the business for 10 years, there is nobody I would recommend more. It was an honor to have her work at our wedding, I wasn't surprised by the compliments and admiration of my desserts because I have heard it a thousand times over (as Jeanne is one of our vendors), that being said, it felt a billion times more special coming from my own family and friends. Jeannne…you seriously never disappoint!!! I love you and recommend you to anyone and everyone xoxoxo THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Real Weddings

• Foto Factory
    Foto Factory Wedding Photographers

Beautiful cakes..truely a work of art...and they taste as good as the look!! Highly recommend!

• Pink Orchid Weddings
    Pink Orchid Weddings Wedding Planners

Jeanne creates the most absolutely STUNNING wedding cakes!! I've worked with her many times over the last few years and my clients are always so thrilled when they see their wedding cakes on display at their reception. She will always go above and beyond just to make sure that the cake is perfect. For one summer wedding, she called and was concerned that the tented outdoor wedding reception and hot weather would melt the butter cream icing on the cake, and asked if it would be ok if she added fondant to the cake at no charge so it wouldn't melt. It worked like a charm and the cake looked gorgeous! Jeanne is so talented, and knows how to make her clients happy :) and the best part?? her cakes taste amazing! I highly highly recommend her if you're looking for your dream wedding cake!

• Brian Phillips Photography
    Brian Phillips Photography Wedding Photographers

I Dream of Jeanne Cakes does a phenomenal job from my standpoint as a photographer. Highly Highly recommended!!!