I Dewberry Weddings & Events, LLC

Montgomery, TX View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

My name is Ginger and I live in Magnolia TX. I am a proud mom to 2 amazing kiddos and wife to the most amazing man.

I was an elementary teacher for 6 years but have always had a passion for wedding and an event planning. I was a Member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, am a Certified Wedding Planner, was the City Coordinator for Brides Against Breast Cancer, and was voted BEST WEDDING PLANNER of 2015 by Houston A-List as well as Thumbtack.

I have an eye for detail and love making couples dreams become realities. I was a wedding coordinator at a wedding venue in Cypress, TX but decided to open my own business. I have four different wedding packages that are very competitively priced with other planners. Contact me for availability and detailed information. I would love to work with you!!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Leah and Sean Morgensen 2015
    Leah Married on 06/20/2020
    Ginger was the most amazing help I could have every gotten! She made sure everything went perfect and took care of everything I needed and much more! I probably would have freaked out if it wasn't for her! Thanks to ginger I was able to enjoy my special day and not worry about a thing! Definitely make room in your budget for a coordinator it will make a huge difference in how you remember your special day!
  • Maria
    Maria H. Married on 10/20/2018

Ginger made our wedding a dream come true!

If you have ever watch the movie “The Wedding Planner” Ginger is that and so much more. The first meeting with her she was able to give us so much information and help that it made our wedding a dream come true! The day of our wedding Ginger made us feel stress free and allowed us to enjoy every moment of our wedding. The day of our wedding I couldn’t find my earrings, Ginger took hers off and offer for me to wear them!!!! If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator she is the best!! She will make your wedding run smooth allowing you to enjoy every moment of it!!
    Julio M. Married on 10/12/2018

Ginger was our wedding “MVP”

I still remember the first time we met Ginger, she definitely opened our eyes to how much we needed a coordinator. We thought we were prepared, but little did we know. There definitely is a lot that goes into a successful wedding that simply “google” can’t help with. My wife and I still talk about how much she truly was the “MVP” the day of our wedding. Like anything that is planned, simply not all things come out how you envisioned them. Ginger was quick to help us through any situation that came up, and made it seem flawless.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

152 Waterstone Drive Montgomery, TX, 77356
Location of (I Dewberry Weddings & Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding