Palmetto, GA 30268 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Honor Events

Honor Events specializes in creating inspired parties with personalized details. From day of wedding coordination to complete wedding planning to corporate parties, HE can create a custom package to fit your exact needs. We look forward to helping you explore your vision, listening to your dreams, and becoming your friend in this fun and memorable time.

Feel free to reach out to us at any time to start building a relationship!  We know that selecting your vendors is the most critical step when you being planning.  Our goal is to smooth out the process and help you enjoy your day.

706.296.8520

• YSE YourSpecialEvent LLC

1 Reviews for Honor Events

• Jesse

Jesse · Married on 09/29/2012

I DO NOT know what I would have done without Amy! She made this wedding what it was! Our flowers we soooo gorgeous and she is the most inexpensive florist we could find and the Wedding Day Coordination was the BEST MONEY WE SPENT! She is so porfessional and friendly that I recommend her to EVERYONE that has an event to plan. ME and my wife ADORE her and became friends along the way! Wish I could give her a higher rating!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Honor Events's reply:

Jesse-- Thank you so much for letting me be part of your day! It was a joy getting to know you and Heather and I am proud to say that I got to play a piece in that memory. :) Please keep in touch!

• Palmetto, 30268 See on map
    Location of (Honor Events)