10600 Highland Springs Avenue, Beaumont, CA 92223 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Highland Springs Ranch & Inn

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn is a rustic wedding event venue located in Cherry Valley, California. Home to Southern California's largest lavender farm, this venue is very unique. The venue also features trees planted in the 1800s and a towering 1,000-year-old oak, which is one of the oldest in the world. Naturally, these features make for amazing photo opportunities and a great setting to hold a wedding celebration!

Facilities and Capacity
Featuring eight event spaces, Highland Springs Ranch & Inn provides plenty of options for wedding couples. Choose between the Wedding Lawn, the 1,000 Year Oak Tree, Olive Grove, Lavender Fields, Great Lawn, Evergreen Lane, Wedding Tent and Event Hall. You'll be able to host up to 250 guests at the largest location.

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn offers stress-free package options to wedding couples. Services include:

• Ceremony and reception
  • A catered menu
  • Wedding cake or cupcakes
  • Dance floor
  • DJ
  • Golf cart
  • Lawn games and props
  • Setup of tables and chairs at ceremony and reception
  • Drinking water with lemon or cucumber slices
  • Wedding signs
  • Champagne toast
  • Bride and grooms dressing room suites
  • One hour rehearsal at a rehearsal site designated by the venue
  • Services for cocktail hour

• Videos 1
  • 360º Virtual Tours 1

25 Reviews for Highland Springs Ranch & Inn

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I chose to get married at Highland Springs for many reasons, but the main one for me at least, was that the natural beauty. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour outside and our reception inside. Our wedding of about 120 guests was absolutely perfect at this huge location.

The staff at Highland Springs did an amazing job setting everything up. Amazing food, beautiful venue and a fantastic organized team. We could not be any happier.

I am extremely grateful to Chris Ahn who was our event coordinator at Highland Springs. Her communication was wonderful. Any question or concern we had, she was quick to respond with any help she could provide.

One of the greatest parts about having everything in one location also included having the hotel on site. A large portion of our friends and family stayed on site for our wedding weekend. It was like a three day celebration.

I can’t say enough great things about this venue. So happy we had our special day at this amazing location!

Maxine · Married on 05/13/2017

I'm Tracey Munoz, mother of the bride, Maxine Munoz, whose wedding was April 22 at your venue. Chris Ahn and Tess were our coordinators for this event. We had worked for one year with Chris, but just met Tess the day of the wedding. These two went above and beyond to help make this wedding amazing. I had family to help take care of the gifts & card box. One of your female staff, working at the bar, instructed these family members the easiest way to accomplish securing the gifts from the guests. My family said she was so helpful & gave them great suggestions. I had other family members in charge of the dessert table & Chris & Tess graciously set up this table for us. All throughout the wedding they were constantly asking me if I needed anything. If I had any questions they were both right there to calm my nerves and proved ideas and make that wedding what my daughter envisioned. This wedding would not have been half the event it was if I did not have Chris & Tess to help me & lead me. You should feel so lucky & privileged to have these two women as employees. I have no complaints. Our wedding package included DJ, Miguel from Sterling Productions, Perna from Above the Stem & a cake from your baker. We are beyond pleased with all three. The wedding stayed on schedule & the dance floor packed because of Miguel. Perna's creativity &'artistry amazed us with the flowers! Both were so easy to work with! Thank you for helping us on the journey by providing such great, knowledgeable vendors!

Sally · Married on 04/29/2017

Chris was a dream to work with! We actually switched over to her as our first contact with the site had been not responsive or difficult to coordinate with. Chris went above and beyond to help us plan out and execute our big day. She was always quick to respond, very helpful with suggestions when we were stumped and offered to help in places where she didn't need to. My husband and I are extremely thankful to have had her as our site coordinator.

Award

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn Pricing

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn Price Rates

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Inn/B&B
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeurvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning
    Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Tina and the staff at Highland Springs resort are a rare find. Tina goes the extra mile to make sure the clients are well taken care of and everything is to their upmost satisfaction. The most recent wedding I coordinated with Tina involved two separate ceremonies, both very detail heavy, a Chai Tea Welcome for guests, a coffee hour, including special Mandelbrot, between ceremonies, a cocktail and appetizer hour after the second ceremony, requiring a quick set-up change, and a beautifully reception. Everything went as planned and the food and service was excellent and served with a smile. Tina is amazing with for her attention to ever detail. I will certainly recommend this venue and Tina to my clients.

• Salt Creative Co.
    Salt Creative Co. Wedding Planners

Highland Springs Resort is beautiful! If you are looking for an outdoor wedding with historic and rustic charm, this is the place! Their oak tree ceremony space is very unique and breathtaking. They are working very hard on their wedding services and the wedding I coordinated was fantastic.

• 10600 Highland Springs Avenue Beaumont, CA 92223 See on map