50 Austin Blvd, Commack, NY 11725 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

32 Reviews for Helen'sBridal

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Before I start my review, I want to make it clear that my A+++++ rating goes to the most wonderful, kind, compassionate & helpful bridal consultant in the business. Miss Ashley Liz was by far my favorite person throughout this entire process. Way before I even chose my dress, I happen to call Helens Bridal Salon to ask a question about a specific gown I was looking for. Ashley and I spent 25 minutes on the phone discussing what a big decision it is to choose a wedding dress and she truly understood my concerns. I ended up finding my dress at RK Bridal in the city (they were the only place in NY that actually carried a sample of it) and I ordered it through Helen’s Bridal. Ashley was incredibly helpful through EVER fitting but she goes above and beyond. We became friends. She helped me choose wedding jewelry, my bridal shower dress, my husband’s tuxedos, and every last detail of the day. At the end of the day, my dress was incredible, alterations were perfect and my experience with the salon (Ashley specifically) was 100% perfection. If anyone hasn’t found their gown yet, (or even if you have found your gown and don’t want to travel to the city for alterations or fittings) I HIGHLY recommend seeing if Helen’s Bridal can order your dress for you. Working with Ashley during this entire process was an absolute blessing.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jeanine · Married on 03/11/2017

I highly recommend Helen's Private Collection for all your bridal attire needs! Anthony and his staff were a pleasure to work with. They had a great selection, and were very helpful.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Helen's Bridal was absolutely amazing! The prices were the most reasonable of any dress shop I visited (and I went to about 7 different shops). The staff was friendly and attentive. There was a huge selection of dresses to choose from, and the staff was very accommodating. I purchased my dress from Helen's and also had alterations done at Helen's. I received compliments on my dress all night. The alterations came out perfectly. I would highly recommend Helen's to any bride :)

Sent on 09/04/2015