108 Jackson Ave, Syosset, NY 11791 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Max Bridal NY

Max Bridal NY is a full service bridal boutique with a focus on world class service and designer bridal gowns that are for the sophisticated and elegant modern bride. Our selection of designer gowns showcase a variety of styles, silhouettes, and necklines. We carry Allure Bridals, Stella York, Justin Alexander, Enzoani, and other renowned bridal designers.

Max Bridal also offer dresses and accessories for the bridesmaids party.

Please feel free to contact us to schedule an one of a kind bridal shopping experience! We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Appointments recommended.

trunkshowinstagram
divine trunkshowbanner

52 Reviews for Max Bridal NY

Alexa · Getting married on 10/13/2019

I had such a great experience at Max Bridal - especially because of Julie; she was amazing! Max Bridal was my first appointment/ first time ever trying on a dress and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had a pretty large group of people and everyone had a lot of opinions, but Julie kept reminding me that it's my day and to focus on what I think - thank goodness she was there! I ended up trying on 11 dresses at Max Bridal, kept going back to the second dress I tried on - I had a feeling that was the one, it was beyond perfect. I ended up leaving to go to an appointment at Bridal Reflections - tried on 7 dresses there but kept comparing everything to that second dress I tried on at Max Bridal. I ended up going back to Max Bridal, put on the second dress again and SAID YES TO THE DRESS! I'm obsessed with my dress, couldn't be happier - I cannot wait for my fiance to see me in it! Thank you Max Bridal and Julie for an overall amazing experience. I would recommend everyone go there to find the perfect wedding dress!

Melody · Getting married on 09/29/2019

I can't say enough about Max Bridal and Julie and Rachel (It was her first day!) that helped me. The salon is so beautiful and even has private rooms for your friends and family to sit in while you change. I had been to 4 bridal salons at that point and probably tried on 20 dresses and was starting to feel like I was never going to get that "feeling" when putting on a dress. Although the dress I wound up picking was the first I tried on that day, they still accommodated me and had me try on a few others to be sure. She asked me about my wedding day and looked at pictures of my venue to make sure she understood the vibe I was going for. When I put the first dress back on I knew I had that feeling and Julie asked me enough questions to know I was ready to pick! She even had my sister get ready with her camera to capture the moment of me saying yes to the dress which helped me save a memory I will never forget! Not only are their dresses absolutely beautiful but also affordable to the average bride which is so important when budgeting for a wedding. I'm really grateful for the experience they gave me and that I found Max Bridal and my dream dress!!

lisa · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Our experience was the best ever after visiting five other shops. Alene was super with all the research she did for me, as we wanted to order a dress they didn't carry. Julie was so fun and warm when she helped us to select other dresses to try on. They are normal, courteous warm and lovely people. I would highly recommend this shop for all your bridal needs.

Max Bridal NY FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings

• 108 Jackson Ave Syosset, NY 11791 See on map
    Tuesdays: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Wednesdays: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Thursdays: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM