108 Jackson Ave, Syosset, NY 11791 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Max Bridal NY

Max Bridal NY is a full service bridal boutique with a focus on world class service and designer bridal gowns that are for the sophisticated and elegant modern bride. Our selection of designer gowns showcase a variety of styles, silhouettes, and necklines. We carry Allure Bridals, Stella York, Justin Alexander, Enzoani, and other renowned bridal designers.

Max Bridal also offer dresses and accessories for the bridesmaids party.

Please feel free to contact us to schedule an one of a kind bridal shopping experience! We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Appointments recommended.

Max Bridal NY 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Wedding dress!

OMG I can't say enough about Max Bridal Syosset. Best wedding dress shop in LI! Best experience ever with Amanda. I am in love with my dress and the experience and services Max Bridal provides. Can't wait to wear it! :)

Sent on 06/27/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

You are so sweet, Nicole! You have been amazing to work with & I'm so excited to see you in your dress again once you start alterations :) See you in a few months! xo Amanda

Laura Rella · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Fantastic, I would definitely recommend Max Bridal to all of my friends!

Everyone at Max Bridal is friendly and welcoming. My consultant was patient and listened to me. She helped me find my dream gown. Her measurements were very accurate. My dress before it was promised which is a plus! I had a very wonderful and stress free experience at Max Bridal!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Alexa · Getting married on 10/13/2019

I had such a great experience at Max Bridal - especially because of Julie; she was amazing! Max Bridal was my first appointment/ first time ever trying on a dress and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had a pretty large group of people and everyone had a lot of opinions, but Julie kept reminding me that it's my day and to focus on what I think - thank goodness she was there! I ended up trying on 11 dresses at Max Bridal, kept going back to the second dress I tried on - I had a feeling that was the one, it was beyond perfect. I ended up leaving to go to an appointment at Bridal Reflections - tried on 7 dresses there but kept comparing everything to that second dress I tried on at Max Bridal. I ended up going back to Max Bridal, put on the second dress again and SAID YES TO THE DRESS! I'm obsessed with my dress, couldn't be happier - I cannot wait for my fiance to see me in it! Thank you Max Bridal and Julie for an overall amazing experience. I would recommend everyone go there to find the perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

You were so great as well, and I was happy to be a part of your Journey to finding your Perfect dress!!!

Max Bridal NY FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings

• 108 Jackson Ave Syosset, 11791 See on map
    Tuesdays: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Wednesdays: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Thursdays: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM