Max Bridal NY Reviews

53 | Syosset, NY

53 Reviews for Max Bridal NY

53 Max Bridal NY Reviews

Alexa · Getting married on 10/13/2019

I had such a great experience at Max Bridal - especially because of Julie; she was amazing! Max Bridal was my first appointment/ first time ever trying on a dress and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had a pretty large group of people and everyone had a lot of opinions, but Julie kept reminding me that it's my day and to focus on what I think - thank goodness she was there! I ended up trying on 11 dresses at Max Bridal, kept going back to the second dress I tried on - I had a feeling that was the one, it was beyond perfect. I ended up leaving to go to an appointment at Bridal Reflections - tried on 7 dresses there but kept comparing everything to that second dress I tried on at Max Bridal. I ended up going back to Max Bridal, put on the second dress again and SAID YES TO THE DRESS! I'm obsessed with my dress, couldn't be happier - I cannot wait for my fiance to see me in it! Thank you Max Bridal and Julie for an overall amazing experience. I would recommend everyone go there to find the perfect wedding dress!

Max Bridal NY's reply:

You were so great as well, and I was happy to be a part of your Journey to finding your Perfect dress!!!

Melody · Getting married on 09/29/2019

I can't say enough about Max Bridal and Julie and Rachel (It was her first day!) that helped me. The salon is so beautiful and even has private rooms for your friends and family to sit in while you change. I had been to 4 bridal salons at that point and probably tried on 20 dresses and was starting to feel like I was never going to get that "feeling" when putting on a dress. Although the dress I wound up picking was the first I tried on that day, they still accommodated me and had me try on a few others to be sure. She asked me about my wedding day and looked at pictures of my venue to make sure she understood the vibe I was going for. When I put the first dress back on I knew I had that feeling and Julie asked me enough questions to know I was ready to pick! She even had my sister get ready with her camera to capture the moment of me saying yes to the dress which helped me save a memory I will never forget! Not only are their dresses absolutely beautiful but also affordable to the average bride which is so important when budgeting for a wedding. I'm really grateful for the experience they gave me and that I found Max Bridal and my dream dress!!

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely things you wrote! Rachel and I had so much fun helping you find your Gown. I can't wait to see you in it!!!

Jillian · Getting married on 08/09/2019

You definitely need to go check out max bridal

Max Bridal was amazing! The staff is wonderful especially Alana. They know their inventory, listen to you, and really know how to make you feel special. The new location is decorated so nicely. It’s so cute and you have your own space with your guests you bring with you. 5 stars!!

lisa · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Our experience was the best ever after visiting five other shops. Alene was super with all the research she did for me, as we wanted to order a dress they didn't carry. Julie was so fun and warm when she helped us to select other dresses to try on. They are normal, courteous warm and lovely people. I would highly recommend this shop for all your bridal needs.

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you for being so kind Lisa! It was a pleasure helping you!!! Im so glad you found the dress of your dreams!

lisa · Getting married on 07/06/2019

They were terrific from start to finish! Aline did some research for us prior to arriving to see if she could find the brides favorite dress. She did and she followed through answering all my questions! When we met it was a connection from the beginning. Julie our saleswomen couldn't have been kinder or more patient. We had come from not such a wonderful experience in NYC so this was heartwarming, as it should be during this time. Even the sales rep of the dress company she loved was there and she was like a breath of sunshine as well. We will forever be grateful we decided to go to Max Bridal. Thanks ladies

Raquel · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I randomly walked into Max Bridal their first day at the new Syosset Location. They were incredibly welcoming and accommodating, setting up an appointment for me just later that day. I was lucky enough to have Julie help me, even though everyone seemed wonderful. I never felt pressured to try something on, just because she made a potential recommendation, and felt she truly listened to what I wanted and more importantly what I did NOT want! She had no problem taking a dress off of a mannequin in the store window that I fell in love with. Turns out this was the one (and came in under budget!!) Personally, I enjoy a more intimate, boutique setting and Max Bridal was exactly that. I felt comfortable and at ease throughout such an exciting and sometimes overwhelming process. The name board they created outside my dressing room was a bonus and personal touch, along with the delicious complimentary pastries they had for their guests. Thank you Julie and Max Bridal for an incredible experience - I couldn't imagine it any other way and am looking forward to coming back for the arrival of my dress and fittings!

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Raquel, It was such a pleasure helping you and your family! Your mom and sisters are all so close and it was such a good experience for all of us! i can't wait to see you in your dress!

Samantha · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Overall great service, attention to detail and the girls are very friendly. If you want to shop for your dress without pushy sales people, I highly recommend Max Bridal

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha! We loved working with you and we're glad that you had a great experience!

Allison · Married on 10/19/2018

I was absolutely thrilled with the friendly and outgoing staff. They are so accommodating and made being able to surprise a friend of mine possible. Seriously, these are the most helpful staff I have ever encountered!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you, Allison! We're more than happy to help :) Best of luck with the surprise!

Marie · Married on 10/06/2018

Nothing but amazing things to say about Aileen and her team. Beyond helpful, considerate, professional, and most of all caring. Loved my experience at this shop and will recommend to anyone I know. You can get a dress anywhere but you can't get this type of service anywhere else.

Max Bridal NY 1

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

I had my perfect say yes to the dress moment at Max Bridal. The dress selection at Max is just beautiful. They only take one appointment at a time so you are the only one trying on dresses. Seon was my bridal consultant. She was so patient and supportive. You can tell she truly loves what she does. Seon pulled dresses that fit everything I described, and she knew exactly what would look perfect on me. It was a great experience. I am so happy that I got my dress from Max Bridal.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Hi Lauren, You and your family were wonderful to work with and I'm glad we tried on the last dress which you fell in love with. It was a fun appointment for me as well and happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much for this beautiful review and see you soon when your dress arrives. Congratulations!! <3 Seon

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

I recently bought my wedding dress from Max Bridal and it was the best experience. Right from the start my consultant, Amanda, understood that I didn’t want a traditional dress and helped me find the perfect Jim Hjelm. Aileen, the manager always greeted me and my mom during every appointment and chatted with us about the wedding. Ines, the seamstress I worked with was amazing! She helped transform my dress from a strapless dress to one with a sheer high neckline using the extra lace from my dress. Everyone at Max Bridal is so wonderful, that my mom and grandmother got their dresses there too, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

Wow. I had the most incredible experience at Max Bridal due to the amazing Celia. I was very nervous to go wedding dress shopping (wedding dress nightmares, anyone?) Max Bridal was the 2nd store that I visited. It is small, but in the best way. It is intimate and you are the only bride trying on dresses, so all of the attention is on you! You get a completely personalized experience. I pulled a few gowns and Celia pulled some as well. The first few dresses I tried on were gorgeous, but not quite what I was looking for. I tried on the third dress and it was a STUNNER. As soon as I put it on, Celia’s reaction was amazing. Her excitement and enthusiasm added so much fun to the appointment, and really made ME more excited about the dress. What hit me the most is that Celia was so genuine throughout. I did not feel like she was a salesperson trying to just sell me a dress. She was so invested in helping me feel beautiful and find the right dress, and when I had it on she helped me celebrate! I was so touched when she actually cried along with my mom and sister. It really shows how invested she becomes in the appointments. She was super professional but at the same time was warm, funny, and energetic. It felt like having another family member there by the end of the appointment. I do not often write reviews, but I feel so strongly about how instrumental Celia was in the overall dress-shopping experience that I had to. Please go to Max Bridal and if you can ask for her assistance.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Dearest Rachael you guys made my weekend! How could I not love my job when I get to meet and work with such lovely women such as yourself. Your mom and sister were amazing and I felt such a connection to you all. I TRULY cannot get over how perfect your choice was. It looks like it was designed for YOU. I thank you for your kind words, they mean so much to me! I look forward to seeing you when you pick up your dress, but more than that, at alterations because that will mean your wedding date is close! -Celia-

Marissa · Married on 05/19/2018

I think Max Bridal was the 8th or 9th store I visited... I had tried on a lot of dresses but none stood out to me, but I got lucky at Max! Amanda and the whole team were so kind, patient, and helpful, from my first visit until my final pickup two days before the wedding. The only drawback was that it was often difficult to schedule appointments with the seamstress, as there are so many brides and just 2 people doing alterations... but it all worked out in the end! I loved my dress and the whole experience at Max Bridal.

• Julianne

Julianne · Married on 03/09/2018

Celia was AMAZING in helping me find my dress. She knew exactly what would fit for my body, was extremely kind, and gave great feedback. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you Julianne, It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family! Your choice couldn't have been better, you look stunning in your gorgeous gown! Have a wonderful summer! Se you in alterations!

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2017

A+ Amazing place to get a Bridal Gown! Great prices and selection! Seon is great to work with! Didn't quite work for my large number of bridesmaids, but for my gown it was spectacular. Wonderful experience. Finding my dress was simple. They asked me what I wanted and I tried on around 5-7 of those and 2 on the outside of my comfort zone which was awesome to experience. I was in love with my dress and didn't want to take it off. My seamstress was a doll. My veil did fall a little funny all day which was quite irritating, but hopefully that won't affect my photos too much.

Sent on 08/17/2017
    Max Bridal NY 2
    Max Bridal NY 3
    Max Bridal NY 4

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Hi Alexandra, Thank you for choosing our store where you said Yes! to the dress. We are so happy to hear that you loved shopping and working with us. Best of luck in all of your wedding planning and see you soon for your alteration. Your Bridal Consultant, Seon

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Amy at Max Bridal was amazing! She helped me find the perfect dress! I bought my dress during a sample sale and saved a ton! Amy was so sweet and really made me feel comfortable. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. We're honored to have been able to help you find your dress. Looking forward to seeing you again for bridesmaids and alterations! -Amy

jocelyn · Married on 08/19/2017

This venue was beyond amazing! I went to other places and they were nothing compared to this! They make you feel like it's all about you and are very helpful finding dresses that you'll love. My dress is beyond gorgeous and extremely fair priced. Celia Camacho was my consultant and was amazing! Super sweet and very prompt when we arrived for our appointment. They have the stage for you to stand on which really shows the full dress and seating for everyone you bring with you. I had the best time!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you Jocelyn! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you. Thank you for allowing Max Bridal to be part of your special day. Your gown is stunning and you look so beautiful in it! Have a great spring! See you at alterations :-) -Celia-

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2017

Max Bridal was amazing from the time I stepped in the salon to the time I brought my dress home. Highly recommend them!

Ericka · Married on 07/22/2017

Max bridal was amazing! Celia listened to my ideas and matched them to the perfect dresses and details, I could not have asked for a better experience. Seon was able to fit me in the same week I requested an appointment time, and it was the best decision I made. I said YES at Max Bridal and can't wait for my dress to come in!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you Ericka! Working with you was such a pleasure. You looked amazing in your beautiful gown and you're going to be a stunning bride! Thank you for choosing Max Bridal and I look forward to seeing you at alterations! See you in 2017! :-)

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

The staff at Max Bridal was wonderful! I love that you can check out their Pinterest page to see what dresses they have in stock before going! This made the most of my first bridal appt. All my fittings were great---Ines did a wonderful job. Would highly recommend checking out Max Bridal!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Congratulations on your wedding and we hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

I had the greatest experience this weekend shopping for my dream wedding gown at Max Bridal. Celia was so amazing and sweet, and knew exactly what I wanted in a gown! I briefly told her the qualities I like, and within minutes she had 7 gowns pulled for me. And of course, the first gown she had me try on, ended up being the ONE!! I really appreciate Celia and Amy's patience while I made my decision, my mom and I truly enjoyed our time at the store. I look forward to seeing my gown when it arrive in July!! If you are searching for bridal boutiques to visit, please put this one at the TOP of your list!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words, they mean so much! It's working with brides like you that make my "job" not just a "job"! You were a delight to work with and you mom is a doll! I cannot wait to see pictures of you in your stunning wedding gown on your special day!
  • Lianna

Lianna · Married on 07/14/2017

Delivered

I had made an appointment at Max Bridal to try on dresses this past week. It was my first time ever trying on dresses so I was a bit nervous but I can definitely say that Seon made the experience very relaxing and enjoyable! She was extremely patient and the whole store was devoted to my me, my mom, my 2 grandmothers and a close family friend. Seon was so friendly and encouraged me to try on dresses that I wouldn't of even expected to like. I ended up saying "YES!" to a beautiful Allure gown that I couldn't love more! It's stunning and being able to purchase my gown at a store like Max Bridal made my experience so special and memorable. I recommend all brides to visit the ladies there. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Lianna, congratulation on finding your dream wedding dress with us. We did have a lot of fun trying on different styles and ending up with the dress. Your mother, both grandmothers, and your friend all said yes to the dress that made it so much easier to make a decision on your part. Great team work, great family and friends! I can't wait till your wedding dress comes in, especially that we ordered in a different color than the sample dress. Love that you had the vision for that, you've made an excellent choice. I really appreciate the kind and wonderful review. Please give me a call anytime with any questions. -Seon Your Bridal Consultant

Katherine · Married on 07/09/2017

I would highly recommend every bride to come to Max Bridal for their wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. They provide professional and personal service at every appointment. I have been to Max Bridal a total of 3 times and the service has been great no matter who was helping. My first time I met Amy, who is very patient, sweet and did not rush me or seem pushy at all. I came back a second time just to be sure and Amy wasn't in but Seon was such a pleasure as well and was so helpful. Today I officially said yes to a beautiful Madison James dress with Amy and I am so happy to be working with them. They have such a beautiful selection of dresses for brides and bridesmaids! Trust me, you definitely won't be disappointed with Max Bridal!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you soooo much, Kathy!! We really appreciate you choosing Max Bridal for your gown and look forward to helping you with bridesmaids dresses as well. I know I speak for Seon and our other coworkers when I say it's been a delight working with you and your family on this journey! I can't wait to see you in your dress at your preview and I'm looking forward to working with your bridal party. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or anything!! Thank you again!! -Amy

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

Let me just start off by saying that wedding dress shopping isn’t what the movies make it. It’s a long process with a lot of up and down emotions. After four unsuccessful and upsetting trips to bridal shops in the city, my Maid of Honor and I went to Max Bridal in Mineola. The second I walked in I felt at ease. Amy was my consultant and totally made me feel like a million bucks. She listened to exactly what I wanted and put me in just that! I felt zero pressure to make a decision and I never felt rushed. The store is gorgeous and you have it all to yourself! We had such a fun and memorable experience, I HIGHLY recommend this salon to every bride out there! Thank you so much Amy & Max Bridal for everything that you do!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for your fabulous review!! You and Caitlyn were a total blast to work with. I'm glad you feel we gave the experience that the city stores couldn't deliver - that's always our goal! You looked like a million bucks in the sample dress so we know you'll look like a billion bucks on the wedding day. I look forward to hanging out with you again at your preview! -Amy

Diana · Married on 06/11/2017

I had the most amazing experience at Max Bridal! Being that this was only my second bridal appointment I was a little apprehensive and didn't know what to expect. I was beyond pleasantly surprised by what I found at Max Bridal. I felt welcome immediately and the consultant Seon was so friendly and knowledgable. She pulled great dresses for me and also let me look around and pick out what I wanted. Seon was so patient and accommodating and I never once felt rushed or like I was burdening her in any way. I ended up buying my dress the same day! I'm so in love with my gown and can't wait to go back and try it on especially since I know I'll be treated well. I highly recommend this place! I will be sending all of my friends and family there without a doubt.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Hi DIANA! Congratulations on finding your perfect wedding dress with us. I had a lot of fun with you and your sister. I am so happy that we have met and shared great conversations during our appointment. You ladies were very informative with what you wanted and made my appointment so easy and fun. I can't wait til your beautiful wedding dress comes in. Diana, thank you so much for your beautiful review on me and our salon and please call me with any questions. :) Your Bridal Consultant, Seon