Max Bridal NY Reviews

Max Bridal NY 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Wedding dress!

OMG I can't say enough about Max Bridal Syosset. Best wedding dress shop in LI! Best experience ever with Amanda. I am in love with my dress and the experience and services Max Bridal provides. Can't wait to wear it! :)

Sent on 06/27/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

You are so sweet, Nicole! You have been amazing to work with & I'm so excited to see you in your dress again once you start alterations :) See you in a few months! xo Amanda
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 11/02/2019

A dream experience

I Cannot day enough good things about Max Bridal. These women are amazing!! Working with Sam, she listened to everything I said and helped me find my dream dress, veil and accessories. if you are looking for a place to buy your dress, go to Max Bridal!! You will not regret it :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Brittany,

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you to find your dream dress! You looked absolutely stunning in your dress! Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your wedding photos!

Best Wishes,
    Sam

Laura Rella · Married on 10/20/2019

Fantastic, I would definitely recommend Max Bridal to all of my friends!

Everyone at Max Bridal is friendly and welcoming. My consultant was patient and listened to me. She helped me find my dream gown. Her measurements were very accurate. My dress before it was promised which is a plus! I had a very wonderful and stress free experience at Max Bridal!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Laura! You were a pleasure to work with and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Alexa · Married on 10/13/2019

I had such a great experience at Max Bridal - especially because of Julie; she was amazing! Max Bridal was my first appointment/ first time ever trying on a dress and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had a pretty large group of people and everyone had a lot of opinions, but Julie kept reminding me that it's my day and to focus on what I think - thank goodness she was there! I ended up trying on 11 dresses at Max Bridal, kept going back to the second dress I tried on - I had a feeling that was the one, it was beyond perfect. I ended up leaving to go to an appointment at Bridal Reflections - tried on 7 dresses there but kept comparing everything to that second dress I tried on at Max Bridal. I ended up going back to Max Bridal, put on the second dress again and SAID YES TO THE DRESS! I'm obsessed with my dress, couldn't be happier - I cannot wait for my fiance to see me in it! Thank you Max Bridal and Julie for an overall amazing experience. I would recommend everyone go there to find the perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

You were so great as well, and I was happy to be a part of your Journey to finding your Perfect dress!!!

Kristina Mark · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing shop!

I cannot say enough about Max Bridal. From my first appointment, the staff have been nothing but kind & accommodating. The dresses are beautiful. I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Kristina, You looked spectacular in your wedding dress. It was our pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your lovely words.

Melody · Married on 09/29/2019

I can't say enough about Max Bridal and Julie and Rachel (It was her first day!) that helped me. The salon is so beautiful and even has private rooms for your friends and family to sit in while you change. I had been to 4 bridal salons at that point and probably tried on 20 dresses and was starting to feel like I was never going to get that "feeling" when putting on a dress. Although the dress I wound up picking was the first I tried on that day, they still accommodated me and had me try on a few others to be sure. She asked me about my wedding day and looked at pictures of my venue to make sure she understood the vibe I was going for. When I put the first dress back on I knew I had that feeling and Julie asked me enough questions to know I was ready to pick! She even had my sister get ready with her camera to capture the moment of me saying yes to the dress which helped me save a memory I will never forget! Not only are their dresses absolutely beautiful but also affordable to the average bride which is so important when budgeting for a wedding. I'm really grateful for the experience they gave me and that I found Max Bridal and my dream dress!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely things you wrote! Rachel and I had so much fun helping you find your Gown. I can't wait to see you in it!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2019

AMAZING! Highly Recommend to all Brides!

I went to Max Bridal for the first time dress shopping and I found the dress of my dreams. My bridal consultant Alana was so helpful and sweet! She picked out my dress and my sister and maid of honor knew the dress was the one!

Max Bridal NY 6
    Sent on 02/03/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Courtney! You and your family were an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with! I'm in love with your dress just as much as you are and I can't wait to see pictures of your special day. Thank you for being so great to work with!
  • manybolanostocome

DANIELLA BOLANOS · Married on 09/14/2019

100% Recommend

Max Bridal was AMAZING!!! Julie was my consultant and she was absolutely wonderful. She was so helpful and I found the dress of my dreams!! I did alterations at Max Bridal as well and they were excellent.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Daniella, It was wonderful working with you as well! You looked stunning in your Dream gown! I am happy I was part of your day! Julie

Kerri · Married on 09/13/2019

Great experience everyone was very helpful

Great experience everyone was very helpful

Sent on 12/05/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you, Kerri! You were a pleasure to work with. We are happy that we were able to help you say yes to the dress and that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Julie · Married on 09/01/2019

LOVED my dress!

Max Bridal was amazing. I told them my budget and what I was looking for. I found it in my first appointment. The seamstress made me feel relaxed and at ease when she made sure the dress fix perfect for me. I felt the most beautiful ever.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We always strive to make the bride feel special on her day. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Jillian · Married on 08/09/2019

You definitely need to go check out max bridal

Max Bridal was amazing! The staff is wonderful especially Alana. They know their inventory, listen to you, and really know how to make you feel special. The new location is decorated so nicely. It’s so cute and you have your own space with your guests you bring with you. 5 stars!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Jillian, I had such a great time working with you and your family. Thank you for being an amazing bride!
  • Michelle

Michelle Citron · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply fabulous!

I had such an amazing experience at Max Bridal!! After going from salon to salon, trying on dozens of dresses, I walked in and new I would find my dress here! I worked with Julie who was absolutely AMAZING! She pulled all different styles of dresses for me and insisted we would find something beautiful. Well, she was right! My first fitting is this weekend and I could not be more excited!! Future brides--definitely check out Max Bridal and I promise you will not be disappointed!! :-)

Sent on 05/26/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Michelle, It was my pleasure helping you find your Dream dress! You and your family were so nice! You looked so amazing in your gown! I hope your day was Perfect!!! Julie

Deanna Acerra · Married on 08/03/2019

Get your dress here!

Julie at Max Bridal was absolutely amazing to work with! I went to multiple places (including Kleinfeld’s) and found nothing. By the time I got to Max Bridal, I was feeling defeated for sure. Julie pulled a dress for me and it was nothing I wanted. I actually refused to try it on. After some convincing, I put it on and fell in love with it! She really knows what she’s doing. The dress was beautiful, it was nothing I ever saw myself in but it was absolutely breathtaking.

The whole team at Max Bridal were great! I would recommend this store to anyone looking for a dress!

Thanks girls!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Deanna, you were equally as amazing to work with. I had so much fun with you and your mom! You looked so Beautiful in your gown. I hope your day was Perfect! Julie

lisa · Married on 07/06/2019

Our experience was the best ever after visiting five other shops. Alene was super with all the research she did for me, as we wanted to order a dress they didn't carry. Julie was so fun and warm when she helped us to select other dresses to try on. They are normal, courteous warm and lovely people. I would highly recommend this shop for all your bridal needs.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you for being so kind Lisa! It was a pleasure helping you!!! Im so glad you found the dress of your dreams!

lisa · Married on 07/06/2019

They were terrific from start to finish! Aline did some research for us prior to arriving to see if she could find the brides favorite dress. She did and she followed through answering all my questions! When we met it was a connection from the beginning. Julie our saleswomen couldn't have been kinder or more patient. We had come from not such a wonderful experience in NYC so this was heartwarming, as it should be during this time. Even the sales rep of the dress company she loved was there and she was like a breath of sunshine as well. We will forever be grateful we decided to go to Max Bridal. Thanks ladies

Sent on 09/18/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Lisa, you and Brianna were awesome. The smile on the brides face when she tried on her dress and beautiful skirt was all worth it. Thank you for being a part of the Max Bridal family.- Alene
  • Ann

Ann Alvarez · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful Experience!!!!!

The ladies at Max Bridal NY are absolutely amazing! From start to finish they made the wedding dress shopping experience a breeze. Amanda was the sweetest thing ever and made me feel supported and listened to when choosing a dress. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever, even when I struggled with my own insecurities. She and Alene made sure I didn’t feel rushed and assured me that I could take the time I needed to find the perfect dress. They also treated my family members so kindly. Once I selected the dress of my dreams, Maia did an amazing job with my alterations. My experience at Max Bridal NY surpassed my expectations and I highly recommend them to all brides looking to say yes to the dress!!!!!

Max Bridal NY 7
    Max Bridal NY 8
    Max Bridal NY 9
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Annie, Your smile when you put on your dress everytime just lit up the room. You looked spectacular on your special day.!!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2019

Max bridal is wonderful!

I had the best experience at Max Bridal! The team at Max Bridal is filled with super sweet, attentive and patient ladies. Every time we walked into the store we were greeted Warmly!

A huge Thank you to the staff and my AMAZING seamstress for fitting my dream dress perfectly to me!

Max Bridal NY 10
    Max Bridal NY 11
    Max Bridal NY 12
    Max Bridal NY 13
    Max Bridal NY 14
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Lauren, you were a pleasure to work with. You looked stunning on your wedding day. Thank you for sharing you gorgeous pictures with us.

Raquel · Married on 06/22/2019

I randomly walked into Max Bridal their first day at the new Syosset Location. They were incredibly welcoming and accommodating, setting up an appointment for me just later that day. I was lucky enough to have Julie help me, even though everyone seemed wonderful. I never felt pressured to try something on, just because she made a potential recommendation, and felt she truly listened to what I wanted and more importantly what I did NOT want! She had no problem taking a dress off of a mannequin in the store window that I fell in love with. Turns out this was the one (and came in under budget!!) Personally, I enjoy a more intimate, boutique setting and Max Bridal was exactly that. I felt comfortable and at ease throughout such an exciting and sometimes overwhelming process. The name board they created outside my dressing room was a bonus and personal touch, along with the delicious complimentary pastries they had for their guests. Thank you Julie and Max Bridal for an incredible experience - I couldn't imagine it any other way and am looking forward to coming back for the arrival of my dress and fittings!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Raquel, It was such a pleasure helping you and your family! Your mom and sisters are all so close and it was such a good experience for all of us! i can't wait to see you in your dress!

Kathleen · Married on 05/25/2019

Where I Said Yes

Max Bridal was my second to last attempt after visiting numerous bridal shops. By that point, I already tried on more than two dozen gowns and I was quite sure of what I wanted and didn't want. When I first arrived, the front desk staff were quite friendly and accommodating, as I was running a few minutes late. I was working with Julie, who made sure my guests and I were comfortable. I fell in love with two dresses. I couldn't decide so I decided to sleep on it. I made another appointment for the next day. I knew I would end up getting a dress there, I just couldn't decide which one! In fact, I cancelled my next appointment, as I was sure my journey was at an end. The very next day, I tried the two dresses again, and finally made a choice. I said yes to the dress! Thanks to Julie and the kind staff at Max Bridal.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Beaudoin · Married on 05/24/2019

Great experience!

Max Bridal is the best! All of the workers are so helpful. I had three appointments here to try on dresses and at each one the workers were so patient. Hands down best dress shopping experience. I am so happy I was able to say YES at Max Bridal.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Lauren! We're so happy we were able to make your wedding dress shopping experience fun and easy. We can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you'll be on your big day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Price, service, appointments, selection and seamstresses were all terrific! I highly recommend!

Max Bridal NY 15
    Sent on 05/27/2019

M.H. · Married on 02/11/2019

Max Bridal is a MUST!

From the moment I arrived at Max Bridal, they were nothing but spectacular. From helping me to find the right dress, to the fittings, I can't recommend them enough! Thanks Max Bridal!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Max Bridal NY's reply:

We are very happy that you had a good experience with us. Thank you for your kind words, wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Sue Hoffman · Married on 01/11/2019

Say Yes to the Dress

The day I went with my daughter to try on wedding dresses the staff made her feel she was the most important person they were working with. They listened to what she was looking for and I could tell they helped her find it with her facial expression and eyes. Everyone was very professional, friendly, genuine.The seamstress (Maia) was extremely helpful, went the extra mile to make the dress perfect for my daughters day. Would recommend this as a place for everyone to say " Yes to the DRESS".

Sent on 12/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/22/2018

Overall great service, attention to detail and the girls are very friendly. If you want to shop for your dress without pushy sales people, I highly recommend Max Bridal

Sent on 12/31/2017

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha! We loved working with you and we're glad that you had a great experience!

Jackie · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Dress Shop!

I found my dress for my 12/1/18 wedding at Max Bridal. I went to many different shops and Max was by far the best - every dress they brought me was beautiful and I had so many options to choose from! They actually suggested for me a different style than what I had originally planned on and I loved it and ended up in that style! The team there is amazing to work with - the level of client service is exceptional. Their new store in Syosset is gorgeous too! I had my alternations done there too by Ines who is affiliated with them and she was just so amazing to work with. My dress had some complicated alternations and required a lot of appointments and Ines was just so patient and hard working and helped make me comfortable and be assured that everything would be perfect for the wedding. I've recommended friends to Max and I'll continue to do so. You would be doing yourself a disservice to go dress shopping in Long Island and not make a stop at Max Bridal.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Max Bridal NY's reply:

Jackie, Thank you for your kind words, you were a pleasure to work with. We are so happy that everything turned out amazing and can not wait to see pictures. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!!