Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Heather St. Clair Events

Heather St. Clair Events is an event and wedding planning business in Baltimore, Maryland that serves the Baltimore region. This professional team has 30+ years of combined experience, which we use to create well-run, gorgeous, and memorable weddings for our couples. A diverse repertoire of event planning experience translates to a carefully designed and executed celebration.

Experience
Owner and lead planner, Heather St. Clair, has over 15 years of experience and a background of planning a wide variety of events. Her expertise includes planning weddings, non-profit events, city festivals, and many other private and public events. Jessie Campbell is the associate planner and coordinator and shares her over 13 years of event industry experience in her role with Heather St. Clair Events. In addition to wedding planning and coordinating, she puts her skills to use for planning community and fundraising events.

Multiple wedding events can be planned and coordinated by this business, including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions. Other services include:

• Full planning

1 User photo

Heather St. Clair Events 1
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Culloty · Married on 04/27/2019

Mother of the bride.... Heather was invaluable as our day of wedding coordinator. It was worth every penny and I would do it again!!

Heather was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event. She was professional and helpful and fun! She managed every little detail so that we could relax and enjoy the day! Worth every penny and then some!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 01/19/2019

#HireHeather

Oh my goodness! Where to start?! First off, my hubs and I were on the fence about getting a wedding planner - no one we knew had used one before and with my party planning background and very organized Type A personality, I wasn’t sure it was necessary. But because I am fully aware of my type A personality and the work/effort that I would want put in to setting up and taking down all that I had planned, we decided to go for it! And if you’re in the fence - just spend the money and hire the damn planner - you will NOT regret it.
    Heather was recommended by another wedding planning company that was way out of budget. Thank God we found her and hired her basically on the spot. First off, Heather is super cool. We hit it off right away and our first meet ended up feeling like drinks with friends instead of interviewing a wedding planner. She is super chill - which is a great vibe to have on wedding day and while planning - with an undertone of badass - which is exactly what you need in someone trying to coordinate all your vendors and make sure everything runs on schedule! And that it did!
    Heather designed a package specifically for us that enabled me to utilize her as a resource during the planning months and then allowed me to hand off to her to kick everyone into gear in the weeks leading up to the wedding.
    She provided awesome recommendations on who to use or what to do when we hit walls during the planning process and never said “no” to any crazy ideas we had. She allowed us to dump an inordinate amount of stuff in her home the day before the wedding and she and her team set up everything perfectly the day of! The take down of the wedding went quickly and smoothly despite it sleeting with gale force winds that evening.
    She was invaluable the day of the wedding. INVALUABLE! I got really really sick - like throwing up everything inside of you while you’re pooping your brains out sick - at 2am on the day of our wedding. I was still throwing up and pooping when I was supposed to be getting hair and makeup done that morning. I contacted Heather way before her “shift” was supposed to start and asked what I should do. Heather contacted friends to try to get me medications filled. She bought all kinds of Gatorade and bland snacks for me and alerted all the vendors of the situation so they were also aware that plans may have to shift on the fly. Like I mentioned before, despite all the sickness and plan pivoting, the day ran exactly on schedule. And everything was fabulous! Especially my Gatorade in a wine glass Heather kept stocked all evening!
    Please please please hire Heather for your wedding or any party! She is literally the best partner you can have day-of and is all around a super human.

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire Heather, relax on your wedding day

When you invest in hiring Heather, you're really investing in making sure you and your family can personally enjoy your wedding day. Hiring her as our month-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. After being so ingrained in all of the decisions we made for a year, it was so comforting to know that Heather was giving everything a fresh set of eyes in the weeks before. On our wedding day, Heather and her assistant were SO invaluable. Anything that my family or I were worried about, or forgot, she was there to take care of it. We had rain in the morning of our wedding day, and my biggest concern was getting my dress dirty on the way to the church. Heather showed up with a few bed sheets and a game plan and I was good to go, while my bridesmaids and family could focus on getting their things together and staying dry themselves. When we got to the church, I was clean but my dress got pretty wrinkled. All I could think was all well, at least I'm here clean and it's not that bad - and right then Heather popped out and started steaming my dress before I walked down the aisle. It was incredible. Despite months of careful planing, there were so many things about our day that would have been stressful if Heather wasn't there, and she really allowed us as the couple, our wedding party, and our family to relax and enjoy the day. She's absolutely fantastic and worth every penny. I have already recommended her to my friends and will continue to!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Heather St. Clair Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Pure Light Images
    Pure Light Images Wedding Photographers

Heather is very caring and focused on providing great service to her clients. And she will also go out of her way to accommodate the other vendors she works with at her events. She also generously volunteers her time and expertise to one of the city's oldest churches. I always look forward to collaborating with her at events.

• Dennis Drenner Photographs
    Dennis Drenner Photographs Wedding Photographers

Heather is great to work with. She has tons of event experience, and is super nice, calm and in control of things. This is exactly what you want when things are going great, and even more so if there's a glitch. I'd have her plan/manage my own wedding!

• Baltimore Baltimore, MD, 21211 See on map