Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number

About Heather St. Clair Events

Heather St. Clair Events is an event and wedding planning business in Baltimore, Maryland that serves the Baltimore region. This professional team has 30+ years of combined experience, which we use to create well-run, gorgeous, and memorable weddings for our couples. A diverse repertoire of event planning experience translates to a carefully designed and executed celebration.

Experience
Owner and lead planner, Heather St. Clair, has over 15 years of experience and a background of planning a wide variety of events. Her expertise includes planning weddings, non-profit events, city festivals, and many other private and public events. Jessie Campbell is the associate planner and coordinator and shares her over 13 years of event industry experience in her role with Heather St. Clair Events. In addition to wedding planning and coordinating, she puts her skills to use for planning community and fundraising events.

Multiple wedding events can be planned and coordinated by this business, including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions. Other services include:

• Full planning

Heather St. Clair Events 1
  • Lareine

Lareine · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible service!!!

Heather is an exceptional coordinator! She and her partner Jessie were our month of coordinators, and they did an incredible job. They made sure everything was running as smoothly as possible at the wedding, and were there for us every step of the way. I cannot recommend this team enough!!!! Exceptional job well done!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 08/17/2019

Heather and her team are the best of the best!

Heather and Stephanie gave us the wedding day we envisioned and more! We started working with them in the few months leading up to our wedding, and it was the best decision we ever made! They both were always five steps ahead of us with any recommendations we asked for ,and were always extremely solution oriented. There was not one issue that they did not have the perfect answer for! We wanted a wedding day that we could be apart of the celebration as much as possible, not having to worry about anything going on behind the scenes, and Heather and Stephanie gave us exactly that. The whole day seemed smooth and effortless, but that does not just happen. We know how much thought and care they put into making sure it went that way ,and we couldn't be more thankful. We have received so many compliments from guests on how smooth the day went, and how the flow from space to space (ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner and dancing) felt so organic. We had not one worry in the world the entire day. On a personal note, Heather and Stephanie were both lovely to work with. One of the main reasons I chose to work with Heather and her team was that they were always so warm, easy to talk to, and always made me feel relaxed and heard all while maintaining an amazing level of professionalism. I have and will continue to recommend Heather to all future brides!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Heather is amazing

Heather and her team made my day absolutely perfect. I am a total control freak and was really worried about letting go of the reigns on my wedding day. However, heather made me feel right at ease. She and her team (Jessie and Stephanie worked my wedding day) were so professional, understanding, and really went with whatever I was envisioning. Everything went off without a hitch and all of my wedding party commented on how wonderful they were throughout the day! 100% RECOMMEND

Sent on 06/28/2019

Heather St. Clair Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Pure Light Images
    Pure Light Images Wedding Photographers

Heather is very caring and focused on providing great service to her clients. And she will also go out of her way to accommodate the other vendors she works with at her events. She also generously volunteers her time and expertise to one of the city's oldest churches. I always look forward to collaborating with her at events.

• Dennis Drenner Photographs
    Dennis Drenner Photographs Wedding Photographers

Heather is great to work with. She has tons of event experience, and is super nice, calm and in control of things. This is exactly what you want when things are going great, and even more so if there's a glitch. I'd have her plan/manage my own wedding!

• Baltimore Baltimore, MD, 21211 See on map