Heather St. Clair Events

Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Heather St. Clair Events

Welcome to the start of your perfect event! Heather St. Clair, an event industry professional with 15 years of experience, designs and coordinates custom celebrations in and around Baltimore, Maryland.

Providing start-to-finish wedding planning, day-of coordination, and everything in between, Heather customizes her services for every couple she works with. Do you need help getting started with your budget and timeline? Want some killer vendor recommendations? Or need someone to step in and make your vision a reality? Heather will work with you to make wedding planning as stress-free and fun as possible!

Follow Heather St. Clair Events on

Bridal photo
Bridal photo

23 Reviews for Heather St. Clair Events

Robin Bair · Married on 10/14/2018

Couldn't have been happier with Heather's work!

Heather just served as month-of-coordinator for my daughter's wedding. We were very happy with her services and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner/coordinator who is highly organized, professional, with a warm gentle spirit.

I am a "type A" who struggles to give up responsibility to others unless I am certain I can trust them. Obviously, my daughter's wedding was extremely important to me so I fully expected to "oversee" Heather's work to be sure every last detail was taken care of but I realized early on in working with Heather that it truly wouldn't be necessary. So, I was able to fully enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding as well as the wedding day.

One of the things that I appreciated the most about Heather is that she was always honest with me when I asked for her opinion. She would tell me what she thought but then usually offered me an alternative if I chose to go in a different direction.

I checked out Heather throughly before I hired her and she got glowing reviews from former clients. I now fully understand her clients' enthusiasm for her! She's wonderful!

Stephanie and Rudy · Married on 08/18/2018

Bottom line, hire Heather! We met with a few people who were very snotty and a lot of times told they couldn't guarantee that, because we didn't want full service, that they would be the people there on the day, which made us uncomfortable. Then we met Heather. She was sweet as can be the first time we talked to her and assured us that she would be there on the day and she only books one wedding a day. We ended up doing a bit of a hybrid/partial-planning package, which she was great at customizing. That included access to her Aisle Planner account, which was an awesome online program that we both had access to. We were able to track our RSVPs, make notes for her and manage our seating chart and other vendors too. She was invaluable as we got into the smaller details like DJ, flowers, etc. While we did most of the work because we wanted to, she provided suggestions when we needed them and helped us sort through proposals when we felt lost. She was always at anything we needed her for and did a walk through with us several months out so we could really get into the nitty gritty of planning. She made the process so much easier because she knows so much about the Baltimore market and has worked with so many of the vendors.

Where she was really worth her weight in gold, was when it came down to the final week of the wedding and having her and Jessie there on the day of. My husband and I, as you can imagine are huge planners and I tend to be a bit of a control freak. Heather and Jessie made sure they had all the details they needed well before the wedding day and executed on every little thing we told them. She was on time and completely set me at ease. My family even commented on how calm I was!! What I told them was "I said Jesus take the wheel, and I gave the wheel to Heather." She stuck with me through bustling (and having to re-bustle) my dress and worked so efficiently that I hardly knew anything was going on, I was too busy have fun and being worry free!

Morgan · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Heather for month of coordinating for our wedding. She and her team were invaluable throughout the process, and especially during the actual wedding day. We simply would not have been able to pull together everything without her and her team's assistance. If you are thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator, we cannot recommend Heather enough, she was absolutely fantastic.

Award

Heather St. Clair Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Pure Light Images
    Pure Light Images Wedding Photographers

Heather is very caring and focused on providing great service to her clients. And she will also go out of her way to accommodate the other vendors she works with at her events. She also generously volunteers her time and expertise to one of the city's oldest churches. I always look forward to collaborating with her at events.

• Dennis Drenner Photographs
    Dennis Drenner Photographs Wedding Photographers

Heather is great to work with. She has tons of event experience, and is super nice, calm and in control of things. This is exactly what you want when things are going great, and even more so if there's a glitch. I'd have her plan/manage my own wedding!

• Baltimore, MD 21211 See on map