Heather Elise Photography

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$3,550 Most Popular Price

$3,550 Most Popular Price

Heather Elise Photography is a wedding photography business based in San Diego, California that provides services to couples celebrating their special day. This award-winning professional boasts years of experience in the wedding business and is passionate about her craft. Heather has helped countless couples create and record magical memories of their wedding day and prides herself on going the extra mile for her clients.

Heather Elise Photography provides a range of packages that can be tailored to meet each client's unique needs. She has a strict one-event-per-day policy, so each client gets her undivided attention. Heather loves to travel and is available for destination weddings. She can provide additional hours and multiple photographers to cover different locations if required. Heather primarily identifies with a photojournalistic style and offers unlimited digital downloads with all packages. She can also create photo albums, prints, and canvas images if desired.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,550

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 07/08/2022

Fantastic wedding photographer

Heather Elise is an incredibly talented photographer, and my wife and I are so happy we booked with her. We initially met her at the 2020 bridal bazaar in San Diego, and remembered her work when we were planning our 2022 wedding. She is the kind of person that makes you feel at ease immediately, which helped us look relaxed during our photos! She is great at communicating & worked so well with our other vendors. We did an engagement shoot and our wedding day photos with her. Heather has a very artistic eye, and I love her unique photography style. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have the emotions of their special day captured in their essence.
    Jeremiah L. Married on 02/12/2021

Captivating photos!

If I could give this wonder woman 10 stars.. I would give her 20! Heather is a visionary, an artist, talented as hell and did I mention an AMAZING person! She gives off such a positive and uplifting vibe that upon meeting her you instantly feel like you've known her for years. I first saw Heather's work when I used to work in a photo lab. Of the many photos that I would see, day in and day out, Heather's photos really spoke to me, and I fell in love with her passion for photography. Heather photographed our wedding this past February in Vegas (dream come true, forreal). My husband, kids and I have never taken professional photos before, and Heather made us feel very comfortable and directed us perfectly on how to pose that in all honesty every shot was absolutely beautiful! She exceeded our expectations by a long shot and captured the day of our wedding so well that when you look at the photos, you could really feel the emotions that were happening at that exact moment! . Heather, we can't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts for documenting one of the most important days of our lives! I will continue to refer you to everyone I know! If you go with Heather as your photographer for your next event, know that you are in amazing hands, and I suggest that you get your box of tissues ready, because the work that she produces is captivating!
    Ashley Married on 09/07/2019

Heather elise is everything

Heather is everything you would ever want in a photographer. We hired Heather as our photographer for our wedding last month. She is amazing. Her fun and energetic personality made me and my husband feel so comfortable during the whole photo process. She has an eye for creativity and knows exactly how to capture every moment. Our photos for both our wedding and engagement shoot came out incredible and it鈥檚 so hard to pick out the favorites because every single one came out great! Our guests and bridal party absolutely loved her and she was able to even get photos of almost everyone who attended our wedding which was a huge plus. She demonstrated true professionalism throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend Heather Elise. She鈥檚 not only an amazing photographer but a great person inside and out. We were truly honored to have her be a part of our day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

The Groove The Groove Wedding DJs

We love Heather! It's impossible not to!! If you can have her capturing your wedding, special event, or family pictures you absolutely must! Andy Owner The Groove

Perfectly Entertaining Perfectly Entertaining Wedding DJs

Heather is talented and easy to work with. She captures great moments because she has an artist's eye. Just as important, her personality is a pleasure to be around on one of the most important days of your life.

Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Wedding Officiants

鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏 Heather is a real Pro and her work is some of the best. Not just the images she captures, but the relationship she creates with her couples.

The Crossings at Carlsbad
路 Banquet Halls
La Valencia Hotel
4.6 out of 5 rating , 42 Reviews

Cabela Drive San Diego, CA, 92127
Location of (Heather Elise Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding