Heather Barranco DREAMCAKES

Eden Marketplace, 1 South Orange Ave., South Orange, NJ 07079 Map · Phone number

About Heather Barranco DREAMCAKES

Heather Barranco Dreamcakes is a rapidly expanding and hot new high-end cake design business in the New York area. The cake studio founded by Heather Barranco, a designer, who brings her experience as a product designer & illustrator (Parsons School of Design) and culinary artist (French Culinary Institute), blends the worlds of fashion, design, lifestyles and culinary delights into amazing cake centerpieces.

Dreamcakes is known for creating meticulously hand-painted cakes and one-of-a-kind sculpted cakes. Heather custom designs every cake for each client and uniquely approaches each cake like a challenging design project; thoughtfully researching the inspiration and bringing its essence into the cake design. As a client of Dreamcakes, you are not hiring simply a baker; you are hiring a professional designer.

Although beautiful, dreamcakes taste as good as they look! Each gourmet cake is made by scratch with the highest quality ingredients. The same attention to detail given to the design is also given to the layers of flavor in each cake.

Contact Dreamcakes at 212 920-9777 or info@heatherbarranco.com for a consultation and tasting. Heather Barranco Dreamcakes is located in Garden of Eden’s six NYC area gourmet stores including: Union Square, Chelsea, Upper West Side, Brooklyn Heights, Hoboken and South Orange.

Follow Heather Barranco DREAMCAKES on

heather
HeatherBarrancoDreamcakes1

13 Reviews for Heather Barranco DREAMCAKES

Carol · Married on 07/08/2011

Heather was wonderful to work with! The cake she designed and created for my daughter's Sweet 16 was absolutely magnificent. The cake fit the theme of the party perfectly. The chocolate cake and banana filling was just as perfect. My guests are still talking about how beautiful and delicious the cake was. I highly recommend Heather and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/12/2011

April · Married on 07/03/2011

So happy to have Heather Barranco create our rehearsal dinner cake!!!!!! I so wish we hadn't already ordered our wedding cake when I found her! My guests are still sharing/ posting photos and talking about how fantastic that cake was at the rehearsal- (It was sooo much better than my wedding cake (again, ordered from a different company a year prior) by far in every area - even though my wedding cake bakers have thier own popular tv show!- nobody really commented on that cake, but EVERYBODY raved about Heather's beautiful creation!! Heather needs her own TV show!!!!!! And with Vogue Magazine and all of her other high profile clients, maybe she already does and I just didn't know about it yet!). We came across her beautiful cakes completely by accident one day- My husband actually saw one of her cakes at Eden Gourmet and told me about it and how we shouldn't waste our time with our rude and disorganized wedding cake bakery (won't mention names, but these guys aren't just chaos on tv if you get my drift!). My husband told me despite the fact we've already paid a fortune for our wed cake, we should drop them and go with Heather-OH how I wish we went with Heather Barranco for that cake, too!!!!!! I called Heather in secret to see if we could surprize my husband with a fabulous grooms cake to present at the rehearsal dinner. My husband is an EMT and my personal hero and I wanted to honor him and show him how proud I am if him. I felt like I could share this with Heather because she is so warm and friendly!!! Heather understood exactly what I wanted and she understood my intent so well--she offered me a few suggestions that took my idea to a whole new place!! On the day of the rehearsal Heather came to my resteraunt even!! She did not just drop off my cake, but she was actually THERE to make sure it was to my complete satisfaction. I took one look at the cake and cried. It was as if Heather saw my heart's desire and molded it to a magical fondant dream! She created a figure of my husband in his uniform, holding me in his arms, all on top of the ambulance he drives. It was so realistic, that when the cake was presented to him after dinner- he cried, too!!! The figure on the cake looked just like him!!! And the details were unbelievable!!! I was so impressed!! Heather puts her heart and soul into her work, so you are not "just another bride" with her. By far- best bakery of NJ / NY- go with her and you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Diana · Married on 06/26/2011

Excellent customer service...cake tasted delicious and it looked amazing, we loved it...thanks Heather

Sent on 07/13/2011

Award

Heather Barranco DREAMCAKES FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• DanceSport, Paul Pellicoro's
    DanceSport, Paul Pellicoro's Dance Lessons

Heather is passionate about making your special day a 'Sweet' Event! Magazine quality cakes with amazing quality & delicious taste, too! Best tasting cakes EVER! A celebrity cake designer -- Your guests will go nuts over Heather's to-die-for dreamcakes! -April Marketing Director, Paul Pellicoro's DanceSport

• Rothweiler Event Design
    Rothweiler Event Design Wedding Planners

If you're looking to design your cake top to bottom with one of the best, then look no further than Heather!

• Eden Marketplace, 1 South Orange Ave. South Orange, 07079 See on map