Hearts and Stars Salon & Day Spa

Queens' MarketPlace 69-201 Waikoloa Beach Dr. Suite 403, Waikoloa, HI 96738 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Hearts and Stars Salon & Day Spa

Hearts & Stars Salon & Day Spa is a full-service beauty salon offering the very best in bridal services to Hawaii’s Big Island. Our happy team of expert stylists loves to pamper brides and bridal parties. We’ll make sure you look and feel your best on your special day.

Our bridal services include:

• Hair - long-lasting looks, from beachy waves to glamorous updos
  • Nails - beautiful manicures and pedicures (including shellac and gel services)
  • Makeup - tailored to suit your style, from romantic to dramatic
  • Parties - celebrate with those you love, and enjoy music, beverages, appetizers and more
  • Gift Baskets - give the gift of great hair, with our acclaimed Hearts & Stars hair care line
  • Run-throughs - to ensure everything will be just the way you want it

Feeling stressed? Treat yourself a soothing massage or facial featuring Éminence Handmade Organic Skin Care Products. Prepare to relax and unwind: the salon is a beautiful and upscale oasis with a soothing ocean-inspired color palette. We are located at Queens’ MarketPlace in the Waikoloa Beach Resort on the legendary Kohala Coast, convenient to many resorts including the Hilton Waikoloa and Marriott Hotel.

Contact us at (808) 886-0600 or online at www.heartsandstarssalon.com

Mahalo for stopping by and we look forward to meeting with you!

Follow Hearts and Stars Salon & Day Spa on

mg1564

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Hearts and Stars Salon & Day Spa

Laura · Married on 12/28/2015

I got my nails done by Mary and hair and makeup done by Bobbi at Hearts & Stars! They did an excellent job, and Bobbi even came in on her day off to do my hair. She did a super awesome up do that went perfectly well with my vintage dress.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 05/24/2015

I contacted Hearts and Stars a week before because the hairdresser I had arranged months before forgot to put me on the calendar. When I called, they were very accommodating. They asked me to email a photo of the hairstyle. When my daughter and I came in, they gave us mimosas to drink and my hairdresser was so sweet. She said that she had studied the picture that I sent and practiced for a week. :) The vibe of the salon was fun and positive. The experience was a wonderful start to my special day. My daughter and I were fighting off the tears when I saw my hair in the middle. She made me absolutely beautiful. :)

I highly recommend Hearts and stars Salon & Day Spa to anyone who is getting married in Waikaloa.

Chelsea · Married on 04/17/2014

Jason and his salon came highly rated from industry friends on the Big Island and the praise was not exaggerated. All of his team were professional - excellent service and attention to detail - from the mani/pedis to hair to makeup for myself, three bridesmaids, three guests and the mother of the groom. We felt fabulous, pampered and so special to have this team behind us on such an important day. Big MAHALO to the Hearts and Stars team! xo

Hearts and Stars Salon & Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

• Queens' MarketPlace 69-201 Waikoloa Beach Dr., Suite 403 Waikoloa, HI 96738 See on map