Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number

About Hair By Karen B.

From the moment I discoverd my hands I have been fascinated by the beauty of Hair, I have been inspired to be a professional stylist. With over 5 years of experience, I continuously further my education on the latest trends in innovative color, cut and Keratin Complex System. Whether your looking for a style that is simple or Classic , Come and see what I could do for you.

Freelance Hairstylist for:

k8
k9
k
Hair By Karen B.

4 Reviews for Hair By Karen B.

She's amazing and super talented.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Even though I live in Hollywood, I would drive to Moorpark any day because Karen is just THAT amazing. I found her through my makeup artist for my wedding, Crystal Robinson and couldn't have been happier with the services that Karen and Crystal both did. Here's why:
    Karen got in touch immediately after I requested information. Her prices are totally consistent and affordable, especially for weddings. Whenever I had questions or needed to be in touch, she responded quickly.
    I had a trial run with Karen, and what I appreciated so much is that she took some ideas I had found on Pinterest and talked me through them before trying them. Halfway through, she showed me two options (and I'm so glad I did because I ended up choosing her suggestion). She totally listened to my requests and took pictures after to remember how to replicate it. The day of, she totally nailed it.
    Throughout the planning process, she was responsive, checked in, and on the day of, arrived early to set up. She finished early (amazing, by the way), and made my and my bridesmaids' hair look amazing. I appreciate that she took her time and really listened to each person's style requests.
    Overall, Karen is so kind and easy to work with, and it's clear that she really loves her job and puts her heart into it. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend, or anyone looking to get glammed up on their big day!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Jenna · Married on 05/11/2012

I hired Karen for my wedding day and was so happy with her! Such a beautiful and talented stylist! Karen really helped me choose the best look for my wedding day! She was so kind, flexible and so reasonable for me finding her on such short notice! I met with her a week before my wedding and she put me at ease with how talented she was! She arrived early and easily made my wedding party beautiful and exactly how they wanted. She was able to just look at the pictures they had and do it exactly, just better! I was so happy to have such a great, kind and wonderful girl be a part of my big day!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Hair By Karen B. FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• Moorpark, 93021 See on map
    Location of (Hair By Karen B.)