This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Barefaced Beauté is a team of experienced hair and makeup artist providing luxury services for all brides/bridesmaids and more. Our owner Meagan has been operating Bareface Beauté for 6 years now and just recently expanded into a traveling team. We travel all of California and beyond, we have all services for hair/makeup and specialize in airbrushing our clients for a beautiful, flawless natural look. We always make it a priority that you free confident and comfortable for your most important day.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.9 out of 5 rating
Sarah
Sarah J. Sent on 08/14/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Professional, Sweet, and made me feel Beautiful!!!

Megan was by far one of my favorite vendors from our wedding day! Megan and her team simply did a phenomenal job making my bridesmaids, mother, and myself look beautiful on the wedding day. Megan was very easy to talk to. I felt relaxed and at ease during our Trial and on the morning of the wedding, which is exactly what you should feel as a Bride!! She even took pictures, videos, and made a Reel of my girls and I, and sent them to me the next week. I didn't expect it, and I cried when I saw those precious moments she captured. I can honestly say it was the most beautiful makeup I've ever had done, and her airbrushing technique made the skin and texture of all of our faces look so smooth and flawless. My husband was blown away when he saw me on the wedding day!! I truly felt beautiful and radiant on my wedding day, thanks to Megan!
Olivia
Olivia S. Sent on 06/03/2024

Just book her!

Meagan was the makeup artist for my wedding in May of 2024. She did my makeup (the bride), 6 bridesmaids, and my mom and mother in law. Not only was she on time, and incredibly professional, she did GORGEOUS work. She is also just a sweet person, and was lovely to be around for both my trial and wedding day. I've seen a lot of not-so-great wedding makeup, and was very concerned about an artist who was too heavy handed or not looking like myself. Meagan was patient in addressing these fears, and listened to exactly what I asked for, even when I did last minute changes day of. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. All of my girls looked beautiful, and so did my mom and mother in law. This is a testament to Meagan's skills in that she can work with all ages, skin types, and skin tones. I would highly recommend her!
C
Cheyenne F. Sent on 04/15/2024

Brial Trial & Day of Hair and Makeup

Meagan was absolutely amazing from the trial to the wedding day! I don't wear makeup and was very nervous throughout the whole process, to say she made me feel and look beautiful is an understatement! She is really the best! I cannot recommend enough!🤍
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding