720 Gaylor Street, Austin, TX 78752 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Texas Blooms
  • Fresh Floral + Events
  • Kitchen Witch Floral
  • Perry’s Petals

47 Reviews for Gypsy Floral & Events

• Christina

Christina · Married on 04/20/2021

Dreamy Florals

I was so happy with how everything turned out! Leigh and Emily were very professional- they provided great insights and helped with adjustments as we finalized plans. The arrangements were all so lovely! Very high quality flowers, great attention to detail- I loved that they incorporated natural greenery.

Sent on 06/17/2021

Dylan · Married on 02/29/2020

Stunning Floral Designs, Great People

Gypsy floral undoubtedly deserves the highest recommendation possible! My fiance (now wife) put me in charge of florals for our wedding, which I understand is somewhat uncommon. I was obviously very nervous about finding the right vendor and getting the best possible flower arrangements for our wedding. My nerves melted away after speaking with Emily and Leigh from Gypsy. They are very knowledgeable professionals and their past work shows that they consistently create stunning pieces of floral art. I am confident that I could have given them no guidance whatsoever and they would have made something amazing for my wedding. Working with Leigh to specify our personal floral preferences gave us a final product which combined Gypsy's creative abilities with our own personal touches. It turned out to be nothing short of perfect. We received so many compliments about the florals during our wedding. The bridal bouquet, the boutonnieres, the growing arrangements, table vases, all of it was so unique, personalized, and beautiful. Working with Gypsy could not have been easier: they were communicative, responsive to changes, and knowledgeable. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Alisa · Married on 11/29/2019

Rustic florals to set the wedding vibe

Gypsy nailed the florals and colors I had imagined! Their design not only has beauty, but a feeling of depth and radiance that is rare and unique!

Sent on 10/02/2019

1 Real Wedding

• TWO PAIR PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Gypsy Floral several times and loves these ladies so much! They always kill it. You should hire them.

• 720 Gaylor Street Austin, 78752 See on map
    Monday - Saturday, 9 - 5 pm, closed on Sunday and Monday
    Location of (Gypsy Floral & Events)