720 Gaylor Street, Austin, TX 78752 Map · Phone number

• Whim Floral

46 Reviews for Gypsy Floral & Events

Dylan P · Married on 02/29/2020

Stunning Floral Designs, Great People

Gypsy floral undoubtedly deserves the highest recommendation possible! My fiance (now wife) put me in charge of florals for our wedding, which I understand is somewhat uncommon. I was obviously very nervous about finding the right vendor and getting the best possible flower arrangements for our wedding. My nerves melted away after speaking with Emily and Leigh from Gypsy. They are very knowledgeable professionals and their past work shows that they consistently create stunning pieces of floral art. I am confident that I could have given them no guidance whatsoever and they would have made something amazing for my wedding. Working with Leigh to specify our personal floral preferences gave us a final product which combined Gypsy's creative abilities with our own personal touches. It turned out to be nothing short of perfect. We received so many compliments about the florals during our wedding. The bridal bouquet, the boutonnieres, the growing arrangements, table vases, all of it was so unique, personalized, and beautiful. Working with Gypsy could not have been easier: they were communicative, responsive to changes, and knowledgeable. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Alisa · Married on 11/29/2019

Rustic florals to set the wedding vibe

Gypsy nailed the florals and colors I had imagined! Their design not only has beauty, but a feeling of depth and radiance that is rare and unique!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Greenwalt · Married on 11/22/2019

Best florists ever!!

Most talented floral team out there! Gypsy Floral is just about as close to perfect as you can get. They made our dream wedding come true and more. Their talent, vision, poise etc is truly the best - highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Real Weddings

• TWO PAIR PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Gypsy Floral several times and loves these ladies so much! They always kill it. You should hire them.

• 720 Gaylor Street Austin, 78752 See on map
    Monday - Saturday, 9 - 5 pm, closed on Sunday and Monday
    Location of (Gypsy Floral & Events)