720 Gaylor Street, Austin, TX 78752 Map · Phone number

Gypsy Floral & Events 6
Gypsy Floral & Events 7

Lucy Howard · Married on 06/04/2019

A dream come true!!

It’s true what everyone says - Gypsy Floral is an absolute dream to work with!! They are a brilliantly creative powerhouse, and have a true gift for understanding your vision and executing it in way that exceeds all of your hopes and dreams. I could have never imagined how beautiful the magical floral paradise would be that Gypsy created on my wedding day. Emily is an absolute joy to work with - she is both an incredibly skilled artist, and a fantastic professional. She truly cares about making sure your wedding is everything you dreamed and more. I couldn’t recommend Gypsy more for all of your floral/event needs!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Gypsy Floral & Events 8
    Gypsy Floral & Events 9
    Gypsy Floral & Events 10
    Gypsy Floral & Events 11
    Gypsy Floral & Events 12
  • Christina

Christina Foxhall · Married on 11/10/2018

Gypsy Floral made my autumn wedding dreams come to life!

I can’t even explain how magical Gypsy Floral is! I decided to start with the BEST when interviewing florists and Emily took one look at my overwhelming pinterest and narrowed it down to a vision board that made me cry because it was exactly what I wanted! Her personality is amazing and she is all about making your dreams come true! Let’s be honest, besides the love you have for your partner, flowers set the whole vibe of your wedding. Our wedding vibe was moody wild autumn florals and her whole team delivered above and beyond what was expected! We had this HUGE longhorn skull we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony alter from the beginning and at the last minute I decided it may be too complicated to get to the venue, but Emily knew how sentimental it was to us and organized a way to get it there because she is AMAZING! She was always available to communicate about new ideas, updates to the layout and changes to our contract. I never had to worry about them as a vendor because they are so trustworthy and on top of their game. On the day of, my bridesmaids were mesmerized watching her team set up the ceremony and reception sites because they were so focused on every detail! I really could go on and on about how they made my wedding dreams come true but within minutes of meeting with Gypsy Floral (or by following their instagram account) you will find out for yourself why they are the best of the best! Hiring them for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

Gypsy did an absolutely stunning job at our wedding! Emily was so lovely and creative when we walked her through our vision, and so helpful in talking through additional design details to make sure everything coordinated perfectly. The flowers were breathtaking, Emily and her team built the most stunning trellises for our ceremony site and I couldn't stop gushing over them. Wonderful team to work with, can't thank you enough! If you want someone who will go above and beyond creatively, hire them! xx Jackie + Nick

Sent on 09/20/2018

Real Weddings

• TWO PAIR PHOTOGRAPHY
    TWO PAIR PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Gypsy Floral several times and loves these ladies so much! They always kill it. You should hire them.

• 720 Gaylor Street Austin, 78752 See on map